Re:ENDING question--spoiler...

[Post New]by Melatonine on Oct 30, 14 7:01 PM
tammytheo wrote:Melatonine, you are a lifesaver! I was going bonkers with the final scene! It turned out my issue was with where exactly I had to place the seeds on. Thanks to you I was finally able to finish the game! So, thank you!

I started a thread asking for help with the final scene but I decided to delete it since Melatonine came to the rescue... Thanks again!

tammytheo, I'm happy i could help you out

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Nov 1, 14 6:40 AM
That was a bizarre ending. I had a dog on roof? What was that about? And in the walkthrough it keeps going back to Dern.

[Post New]by Teddybear1249 on Nov 2, 14 6:08 PM
OMG!!!!! Finally finished the game. Gotta say this game was very challenging. Not sure if Halloween was saved, but the ending credits ran, so I guess it was saved. I wished it would have told me what happened to the Dad. Oh well, had fun playing this game.

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Nov 2, 14 10:40 PM
please,can you tell me why in the throne room,even after the 12 torches has been coloured(i have verify them and they all have their colour),i can't do anything else,and have nothing interactive in the scene?????

Edited on 11/02/2014 at 10:40:52 PM PST

skullfun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by skullfun on Nov 3, 14 9:46 PM
I made it to the house and followed all the steps. I just couldn't use the can of
wishbones at all. I had no problem with the slugs in the sling shot. Setting the can on
fire, or putting the cat picture in the tree. Just would not let me use the can of Wishbones. What am I doing wrong. I am also bummed about the missing section of the game show on the Youtube walkthrough.

skullfun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:ENDING question--spoiler...Torches

[Post New]by skullfun on Nov 7, 14 5:10 AM
Once you have changed the colors of all the torches you must track back until you are in the are where you can go underwater. Once you are in the upside down water you move your cursor left to pan/move screen. There is a HOS waiting for you there. Hope this helps...

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Nov 7, 14 2:28 PM
Big Fish apparently was not given an option to get the CE of this game, or turned it down.
I wish they WOULD get the CE, because I would certainly buy it from them.....but I won't buy it from the place I found it at......it installed to much spyware on my computer, AND had advertising on their GM.

Big Fish isn't perfect, but there are places worse.

[Post New]by dpelovsky on Nov 8, 14 10:09 PM
I could not get the slugs in slingshot to shoot the bad guy no matter where I moved the boy. Had to exit the game and re-enter, then suddenly he's slugged and he's grabbed up by vortex and game ends with no warning. Not a great way to end.

There were too many times in this game when nothing happened when you clicked, no gears or anything else to indicate what you might need to do next. So I'd get frustrated leave the game, and voila, when I came back I could finish the scene. Obviously many glitches in this game. Should have been fun, but frustration wiped it out.

Re:ENDING

[Post New]by sinfulcashew5 on Nov 16, 14 10:05 AM
What ending?????
I have done everything suggested to try and finish the &#^&* game and to no avail!
Should turn it in and get my credit back?
I am at the house, w-dog, guy on roof, wishbone can, garbage fire, slingshot loaded with slugs, comet shooting across sky, etc.
Nothing works as it seems it should.
No "action" points anywhere.
Just one of those things.

Go to: