Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by Debnfla on Oct 19, 14 12:41 PM

Edited on 10/20/2014 at 3:28:49 PM PST

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Oct 19, 14 2:01 PM
I enjoyed this game and liked the storyline and different puzzles it had. Give this 4 out of 5 stars..

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Oct 19, 14 2:15 PM

Edited on 10/20/2014 at 3:26:14 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 19, 14 7:48 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

--- --- ---

I liked what I have played so far, but not enough to get the CE.

I am not giving anything away when I say that you are with a little girl who is a healer. And you are a shapeshifter, who can turn into a wolf.

A wolf's paw and forearm (is that what it's called for an animal?) can be seen at the bottom left-hand side of the screen.

You have a kind of gauntlet attached to it, and on top of that sits a blue stone. When you press on it, you can change from a human to a wolf and vice versa. The stone needs to be charged from time to time or tough luck for you if you are stuck in a form you don't want to be in.

--- --- ---

The graphics are not bad, although they are a bit on the side of 3-D images. Again, as with so many other HOGs these days, destruction is all around you.

I really liked the HOS I have come across, and the mini games I have played. Not happy about the long fill time for the Skip button though.

I would also have preferred a Custom mode setting, where the Hint and Skip buttons start filling with a minimum of 10 seconds, if not less - as you get from other developers.

Edited on 10/20/2014 at 3:29:44 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 20, 14 3:35 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in with a friendly reminder of the Review Guidelines posted in the first page, specifically:

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer.

and

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

Thank you all for understanding and happy gaming!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by WINE2ME on Oct 20, 14 6:40 PM
The game doesn't fit my monitor. Full screen is too big, if I take it off, the screen is too small. No matter what I choose in the options menu, it doesn't work. This is the MAC version.

Thanks for any suggestions

gram209
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by gram209 on Oct 21, 14 4:46 PM
Not familiar with the other games of this series, but they have to be better than this one, By the time I had to dress Mira, I was nearly done but have no interest in finishing the demo.. not on my list for purchase.

Edit:: Had all the games from this series from along time ago, wasn't thrilled with them either. guess that is why I forgot them.

Edited on 10/21/2014 at 5:01:27 PM PST

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Oct 23, 14 6:32 AM
Had some issues with the screen size ...went into the glitch's review and fixed that on my iMac , The game was ok but I miss the original stories , one thing it made me want to play them again . So I won't buy this one but I will reinstall a couple of the earlier ones Always try it for yourself you just may love it !

Go to: