Games Comparable to DM

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

Re:Games Comparable to DM

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Oct 20, 14 11:42 PM
All requests for game lists have been filled.

FrauMeike
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by FrauMeike on Oct 21, 14 12:35 AM
Nice job, Temp-many-numbers.

I was looking for an alternative myself, but the Free-to-play HO games of BFG are so dull, even though with a lovely look.
All come with special items that need to be found to either make the inevitable potions or amuletts.
So can I have that list, please?

[Post New]by Lambchop_1 on Oct 21, 14 12:46 AM
I'd like a copy of the list too please.

[Post New]by Trevett1st on Oct 21, 14 1:28 AM
May I have a list as well please.

mms1
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by mms1 on Oct 21, 14 3:34 AM
May I have a list please. I am out of land and with the changes don't want to start a new manor.

quincecat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by quincecat on Oct 21, 14 9:08 AM
Please send a copy of the list, and thanks for hosting it!

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Oct 21, 14 10:31 AM
OK, I'm caught up once more.

Last number assigned: 3

I know that one member is working on some additional game entries and I applaud that. There must be more than three games out there...

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 21, 14 10:45 AM
temp_89120 wrote:
I know that one member is working on some additional game entries and I applaud that. There must be more than three games out there...

Maybe the thread title should change. Because there aren't many games comparable to DM- if there were, many of us would have left long ago. But this doesn't mean there are no other FUN GAMES out there. The focus should be on FUN- even look in other genres-, not on comparison to DM.

And may I have the list, please?

[Post New]by Happy_Gypsy on Oct 21, 14 11:02 AM
Since I am patiently waiting for maintenance to be over so I can get free play, I came across this thread. May I receive a list too, please?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 21, 14 11:34 AM
Hey Everyone

While we do understand the frustrations regarding Dark Manor and deeply value your feedback, the forums for each game are meant to discuss those specific games, rather than other games to play.

In addition to this, threads are meant to be more conversational and focused on the game. This forum is specifically for Dark Manor, but this thread is primarily requests for other games. You're more than welcome to PM each other to request things, but in a public thread, these requests don't add to the conversation centered on the game.

I'd like to give a reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

As this thread is not on the topic of Dark Manor itself, it will be locked. If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of the Mods.

bfgVaiya

Go to: