Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Amegami on Oct 31, 14 3:03 AM
NEW KNOWN ISSUE:
* When your captain level over 29, counter drops to level 1 and freezes. It's doesn't really affect the gameplay, all your stars a kept.

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by playtherapy on Oct 31, 14 8:57 AM
I, too, was having problems with constant crashing. My antivirus software seemed to be flagging a file associated with the game so, after checking out the file on the Internet and finding that it got mostly safe ratings, I took a chance and moved just that one file into Avast exceptions but it didn't seem to help. Next I tried using the system cursor (wish I'd remembered that sooner) and that made a big difference. Game still crashes once in a great while, and when it does I have to restart my computer to get it unfrozen, but other than that I can enjoy the game. Windows 8 system.

 
BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Dragon losing levels

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Nov 1, 14 4:18 AM
ProgFrock wrote:I've noticed that if my dragon levels up during a battle, it's always back to level 1 for the next battle. Is that right? Even if I don't level up, shouldn't the experience bar stay the same and not disappear between battles?


It seems there are two kinds of leveling up.

first, there is the 10 levels of experience your dragon can gain during a single battle. This always resets to zero when the battle is finished.
As your dragon gains level in-battle, he gets access to better passive skills, he gets longer range and he fires more often. This kind of experience is earned through his use of magic, i.e attacking enemies. So it is important to actually use your dragon to fight enemies.

Second, there is the overall experience earned by winning islands, by attaching islands, by completing tasks, a little by playing M3-levels and shooting debris out in the main world. This is the type of experience that carries over and gives you titles, and this too has an effect on how strong you dragon is. As you gain titled experience, your dragon gets better, too.

So I would say that both types of experiences are important for winning - the first type is dependent of your (dragon's) activities during the particular battle; the second is dependent of your overall actions in all parts of the game.

I tried, with a level 28 Green dragon, to go back to Island 1 on novice. He used 3-4 shots on the rocks, 2 shots on a single spider.
I then went to the main menu and created a new player. So with this new dragon that had zero experience, I went in to the first island. He used 7-8 shots on a rock, and 3,4 or 5 shots on a spider. He also did not fire as quickly as my more experienced dragon.
So the overall experience that gives you titles does count a lot because your dragon is much stronger in general on a higher level. He will also gain in-battle experience quicker.

Edited on 11/01/2014 at 5:02:18 AM PST


 
ProgFrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by ProgFrock on Nov 1, 14 1:25 PM
That's a really useful explanation! Thank you. x x x

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by NeXtreme on Nov 2, 14 1:33 PM
I am guessing this is a TECH ISSUE, so i decided to post it here

So what happens is that when you start any level, then use restart button in the top right part of the screen, and pause immediately after the game resets, you have infinite ammount of dragon spell (green - spawning golems, red - tossing rocks, blue - tornadoes)...

And with each cast you get 20 energy, so you basically have infinite energy, and in case of red dragon you instantly clear all rocks and secondary spawn points on the map, which is kinda unfair and exploitable.

Funny thing is that not even infinite ammount of energy and rocks doesnt help against second red dragon level (and yes i saw about the consumables change and that the level is unbeatable atm).

Pretty much all other bugs i noticed have been mentioned beforehand, and this one actually seems like a big deal to me.

Thats it from me. Tnx for reading


 
HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Nov 2, 14 5:13 PM
I used stars to buy the buffs for my dragons, but when I start the game, the dragons do little damage, as if they don't have any buffs. Going into the screen where you purchase skills with stars does NOT help. If I actually *buy* some skill, then the dragons' buffs are restored, at least until the next time I run the game.

Is there any way to re-buff the dragons withour purchasing a skill? I'm running low on un-bought skills.


 
Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Amegami on Nov 3, 14 2:05 AM
HatesTimers wrote:I used stars to buy the buffs for my dragons, but when I start the game, the dragons do little damage, as if they don't have any buffs. Going into the screen where you purchase skills with stars does NOT help. If I actually *buy* some skill, then the dragons' buffs are restored, at least until the next time I run the game.

Is there any way to re-buff the dragons withour purchasing a skill? I'm running low on un-bought skills.



Buffs applies evenly as Dragon progress during battle from level 1 to level 10

 
Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Amegami on Nov 3, 14 2:11 AM
NeXtreme wrote:I am guessing this is a TECH ISSUE, so i decided to post it here

So what happens is that when you start any level, then use restart button in the top right part of the screen, and pause immediately after the game resets, you have infinite ammount of dragon spell (green - spawning golems, red - tossing rocks, blue - tornadoes)...

And with each cast you get 20 energy, so you basically have infinite energy, and in case of red dragon you instantly clear all rocks and secondary spawn points on the map, which is kinda unfair and exploitable.

Funny thing is that not even infinite ammount of energy and rocks doesnt help against second red dragon level (and yes i saw about the consumables change and that the level is unbeatable atm).

Pretty much all other bugs i noticed have been mentioned beforehand, and this one actually seems like a big deal to me.

Thats it from me. Tnx for reading



Thanks!

 
HatesTimers
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by HatesTimers on Nov 3, 14 7:17 PM
Amegami wrote:
HatesTimers wrote:I used stars to buy the buffs for my dragons, but when I start the game, the dragons do little damage, as if they don't have any buffs. Going into the screen where you purchase skills with stars does NOT help. If I actually *buy* some skill, then the dragons' buffs are restored, at least until the next time I run the game.

Is there any way to re-buff the dragons withour purchasing a skill? I'm running low on un-bought skills.



Buffs applies evenly as Dragon progress during battle from level 1 to level 10

??????

Your reply ignores what I wrote. I said nothing at all about the dragon's level. I was talking about the permenant buffs that you buy with stars. If I leave and reenter the game, those buffs are NOT active. Entering the skill tree will reactivate some other skills, but it doesn't help with the dragon's buffs. If I BUY a new skill, such as an upgrade to a tower, then the dragon's buffs are active again, at least until I exit the game.

I test to see if the buffs are working by replaying the first level with the red dragon. I place him on the nearest spot to the portal, and if he's buffed, he can easily fry the bugs as they emerge. If his buffs aren't working, he falls behind and the bugs get by him.

 
Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Amegami on Nov 4, 14 2:23 AM
HatesTimers wrote:
Amegami wrote:
HatesTimers wrote:I used stars to buy the buffs for my dragons, but when I start the game, the dragons do little damage, as if they don't have any buffs. Going into the screen where you purchase skills with stars does NOT help. If I actually *buy* some skill, then the dragons' buffs are restored, at least until the next time I run the game.

Is there any way to re-buff the dragons withour purchasing a skill? I'm running low on un-bought skills.



Buffs applies evenly as Dragon progress during battle from level 1 to level 10

??????

Your reply ignores what I wrote. I said nothing at all about the dragon's level. I was talking about the permenant buffs that you buy with stars. If I leave and reenter the game, those buffs are NOT active. Entering the skill tree will reactivate some other skills, but it doesn't help with the dragon's buffs. If I BUY a new skill, such as an upgrade to a tower, then the dragon's buffs are active again, at least until I exit the game.

I test to see if the buffs are working by replaying the first level with the red dragon. I place him on the nearest spot to the portal, and if he's buffed, he can easily fry the bugs as they emerge. If his buffs aren't working, he falls behind and the bugs get by him.


Now you made it clear, it's really as you say, we will address the issue.

Thank you.

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by TheWiz on Nov 5, 14 6:19 PM
I wrote previously about an issue with the birdie. The replies imply that there is an update that should fix this but as yet I have not seen any updates?? Do I have to go somewhere specific? Shouldn't the BigFish game manager tell me there is an updates????

 
Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Amegami on Nov 6, 14 1:23 AM
TheWiz wrote:I wrote previously about an issue with the birdie. The replies imply that there is an update that should fix this but as yet I have not seen any updates?? Do I have to go somewhere specific? Shouldn't the BigFish game manager tell me there is an updates????


When update happens forum thread will be created by moderator.
And in BFG game manager message will be send to all players.

 
SabineM24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by SabineM24 on Nov 10, 14 6:50 AM
I also have the freezing issue after the upgrade with the birdie....

Please, please, please work on the bugfix ....It´s impossible to continue without earning drinks...

 
Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Amegami on Nov 11, 14 3:27 AM

Edited on 11/19/2014 at 2:11:15 PM PST


 
SabineM24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by SabineM24 on Nov 14, 14 1:12 AM
That means we should de-install the game and install it anew?

Or wait for the "update" feature in the game manager ?

I´d love to proceeeeeeed....

 
Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Amegami on Nov 14, 14 6:59 AM
SabineM24 wrote:That means we should de-install the game and install it anew?

Or wait for the "update" feature in the game manager ?

I´d love to proceeeeeeed....


Seems like, for now, you have to uninstall game from BFG launcher, then download it again. Profile progress should be intact.

Edited on 11/14/2014 at 7:06:35 AM PST


 
SabineM24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by SabineM24 on Nov 15, 14 2:27 AM
It worked! Thankx!

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by CMHeywood1224 on Nov 18, 14 5:46 PM
How do you get the Indigo bonus? I've run several levels at the higher speed and it still says 0/200. Are there more than 29 levels?

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Klark19 on Nov 19, 14 2:02 PM
CMHeywood1224 wrote:How do you get the Indigo bonus? I've run several levels at the higher speed and it still says 0/200. Are there more than 29 levels?


hello.i got the bonus. the Indigo bonus is for speeding up 200 enemy waves. you should click icon above teleport in the battle

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by CMHeywood1224 on Nov 19, 14 5:07 PM
I do click the "2X" icon but it still says 0/200.

 
 
 
 
Go to: