W123
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Update Oct 22nd - ***SPOILER ALERT***

[Post New]by W123 on Oct 24, 14 9:23 AM
FudgeChi -- happy belated birthday. Oct 22nd is my birthday too.

Thanks for the info on the binding egg. Now that I know there are so many of them required, I'll just take it slow and easy.

How does anyone earn so many coins? After going through the almost 50 HOS, I have to wait several hours before I can see straight again to look for the fish skeleton or rivet or the pick. My eyes just skip over items after looking for them so many times. Kudos to anyone who can keep over 200,000 coins in this game without buying them.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Oct 24, 14 9:30 AM
Fudge....I don't understand the "gold chest achievement" for collecting pet food and getting 2300 coins? You do this by making 7 - 10 rounds of the HOS's? I hate to seem so dense and uninformed! I probably just have missed learning the finer points of the game! Thanks for helping me know!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Oct 24, 14 9:55 AM
Fudge, I would like to wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday too.

I am also in absolute awe of your bank account, not to mention how much inventory you must have amassed. I can't even wrap my head around that many coins. Way to go!

susie, the gold chests are brought back by your pet after feeding it. Sometimes you get wood, rusty, silver or gold. The gold chests go towards the "gold chest achievement". Follow Fudge's advice on which eggs to hatch for the best pets.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 24, 14 10:11 AM
Aww, thank you for my birthday wishes

Happy belated birthday to you too W123 I've not met anyone who shares my birthday

whitebutterfly, thanks for explaining about the gold chest achievement. And, yes, I had a wonderful inventory!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 24, 14 10:20 AM
Happy Belated Birthday FudgeChi and W123
22nd Oct is also my hubby's bday

Hope everyone had a great day

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Oct 24, 14 11:19 AM
Thanks for the heads up FudgeChi. Always good to know what awaits us and playing on iOS I have a week or so to prepare.

Patsy

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 24, 14 11:35 AM
Thanks gove Now I know of 2 people sharing my birthday

Oh yes, Patsy, you can try and get well prepared now

W123
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by W123 on Oct 24, 14 7:50 PM
It's funny on birthdays. Our grandson's birthday is 10/20; mine is 10/22; my husband's is 10/24. We're having a bash tomorrow. Happy birthday to all Octoberians.

Go to: