Re:Welcome to Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover forum

[Post New]by markbandal on Aug 6, 09 9:35 AM
i was in the trial period now. any tips guys???

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 21, 10 12:28 AM
This is similar to Burger Rush, instead of patties, buns, cheese etc....there will be different flavors of ice cream, on the conveyer belt. The graphics were colorful and delicious, you will have different customers clowns, robots and not to mention the impatient ones. I don't recall untimed mode, I know some fishies that cannot handle the constant clicking, I apologize to you all. If you a TM fan I would recommend to give a try first. To be honest, this wasn't one of my favorite TM game. Happy Gaming and have a great weekend!!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 21, 10 3:31 AM
This game is similar to Stand o food but with ice. I recommend this game to all tm-lovers, escpecially for that price. Happy gaming!

cucumber89
Salmon
Salmon
2,807 Posts

[Post New]by cucumber89 on May 21, 10 11:16 AM
I wouldn't say this is similar to Burger Rush at all. There is no match three in this game whatsoever and that is what made Burger Rush so unique. In my opinion anyway. I love TM games, so I gave this one a try and at $2.99 it's a buy for me. I wouldn't pay full price for it though.

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on May 26, 10 4:15 AM
I am so sorry I bought this game, even for $2.99. It's been very frustrating to play. Half the time it doesn't register my mouse clicks and ends up making the wrong ice cream combos. I've never had this problem with any other game on this computer. Arggh. In addition to the wasted money, I'm so disgusted that I spent so much time trying to make this work.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on May 26, 10 6:52 PM
Ducle,

You should contact Customer Support lower right of screen. They don't like unhappy campers, and will do everything possible to make you happy.

Good luck!

Fair

Go to: