scout_41
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 4 here.

[Post New]by scout_41 on Dec 30, 14 3:55 AM
digmur wrote:
digmur wrote:
faboomama wrote:I finished the first 4 worlds (40 levels). Started the game today and it asked for my name. My progress is completely gone. Even erasing the newest save file doesn't work to restore.

Mine is the same! Whats going on, its not saving any of my progress!!

Any suggestions? PLEASE, as I love this game!!!!!

This has happened to me too - twice now! I am not playing it through again. What's the point? FIX NEEDED or this game is pointless

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Loosing profile?

[Post New]by Uzea on Dec 30, 14 9:38 AM
has anyone tried the help page?

[Post New]by tulip322 on Jan 1, 15 12:33 PM
I reached level 48 & tried to get through it but nothing works. I got on youtube & watched the video & I am doing all the right moves but can't get past the first part. It does not give me any burgers when I finished the hosp. Can you help?

[Post New]by KahanaReef on Jan 11, 15 5:23 PM
I'm having the same level 48 issue. There are not enough burgers available to tear down the stone. On youtube, it is allowing the user to break the stone with only having 30 burgers even though it clearly shows on the screen that it needs 50. Something is wrong with this level.

[Post New]by adamsmom on Jan 13, 15 7:35 AM
I got through Level 61 but on level 62 it wont let me build anything even though site is green, I even tried tearing down hamburger stand to build a house for $ but it won't let me do that either. What a bummer was loving the game -- good challenge.

[Post New]by precop1a on Feb 18, 15 12:37 PM
My game also shuts down my computer after playing a while. It starts to lag a bit then my screen goes black and computer shuts down. I have several BFG games and do not have problems with any others. Any suggestions on what may fix this problem?

[Post New]by buffalowoman on Feb 18, 15 7:23 PM
What is going on with level 48, there is no way to get the food that it wants you to have to go further.

Go to: