1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by 1357wc on Nov 3, 14 11:15 PM
KushkaW wrote:
addictedtofish wrote:Few issues in this game - does anyone else have the same problem with the "guide" opens at the first page of each chapter but can't find where to turn over to the next page so no help at all!!

I am having the same problem with the guide - it just shows the first page of a chapter - can not get to second page!! HELP!

Press on the first page, then at the bottom on both sides of the writing telling you where you are, there is an arrow to change the page.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Sunflower3668 on Nov 4, 14 8:11 AM
BONUS GAME - BUG

Hi All

There is a BUG in the Bonus game. If you need a hint it will ask you to return to the Portal (it will show the picture).

It does not matter where you are in the BG, it wont give you a hint only the Portal.

Windows 7 - Firefox - PC

Tally_Ho
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Tally_Ho on Nov 4, 14 8:59 AM
I HAVE NO CURSOR!!

The game loads and the intros run fine, but there is no cursor. It's probably a layering issue, which I had happen on a previous game. After a few days, the developer produced a patch that fixed the problem.

But I don't see anyone else complaining about a missing cursor, which there were several on the previous occasion.

Hope you can help.

Edited on 11/04/2014 at 12:39:33 PM PST

joker52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by joker52 on Nov 4, 14 2:04 PM
I'm at the place where the hammock comes up and says it's not long enough. What do I do with that? I have tried all that I have in my inventory, but the hint says I need to do something, but what? Please help! Thank you in advance for any help that you could give me.

GetitGotit
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by GetitGotit on Nov 4, 14 7:25 PM
Mine actually just shuts off my whole computer. What is up? Same as others. Did all the fixes. It doesn't fix it. Are you gonna reel this fish in Big Fish?

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Nov 5, 14 9:36 AM
Sunflower3668 wrote:BONUS GAME - BUG
Hi All
There is a BUG in the Bonus game. If you need a hint it will ask you to return to the Portal (it will show the picture).
It does not matter where you are in the BG, it wont give you a hint only the Portal.
Windows 7 - Firefox - PC

Identical problem as Sunflower3668
All Hint Button seems to know is going
back & forth between the Forest Portal and the 1st Old Tree there.
ARGH ...
=^,,^=
the kat

My System:
ACPI x 64 based PC
Win 7 Home Premium
Dell Inspiron 560
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5800 @ 3.20 Ghz & 3.20 Ghz
6GB Ram
64 Bit OS
Invidia GeForce GT520
Dell ST2321L Flat Screen Monitor
1920x1080 Pixel Resolution 23" LCD Display
Google Chrome
(all updated and scrubbed often)

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Nov 5, 14 12:17 PM
Definite glitch in bonus. Was playing on hardest mode. Went over to cliffs and could not find anything. Strategy guide said matches and bolaggas (spelling?) were to be picked up. Looked there and NOOO they were not there!! Changed to easiest level and, WOW, now they are there! And so obvious, so I did not miss them before! I love this game, but this is such a shame to get this far and have a glitch. Will try to finish game now.

[Post New]by Betty196594 on Nov 6, 14 9:00 PM
I'm not sure if this is a Tech Issue or not, but I am in the Black Tree and I cannot locate the other half of the Sun in the Hidden Object Scene. When I click on the hint button the sparkles show up on the half of the sun located on the chest and I can see sparkles under the box where the list of objects it, but there is no way to click on it without going backwards. Any idea what's going on or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Betty

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Nov 8, 14 3:06 PM
I've read thru the forum, and don't know if anyone has experienced this. I am in the bonus game. When I'm standing on the platform above the train, there is a sign post. When I clicked on it, it supposedly collected some kind of note. It was transferred to my inventory, but it is invisible. If I mouse over the empty inventory slot, it says there is a note there. But I don't know how to use it since I can't see it. Also, on the sign post where I collected it, there is still a magnifying glass there, but there is no instruction at the top that says what to do. Anyone else experience this?

[Post New]by suzanne101 on Nov 9, 14 3:12 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still can't pick up the jar in the vestibule. Help?

[Post New]by Mwanamatapa on Nov 12, 14 12:11 PM
Bonus Game - multiple bugs

Having the same issue with the signpost and the note. Cannot complete the mechanical hand - the fine mesh has disappeared from the inventory although the slot is still there and open. Cannot go any further without the hand.

This is really annoying - this is the second game that I've played in the last two weeks where there are issues with the bonus chapters. The only reason I buy the CE versions is for the bonus chapters and seems as though they are just slapped together without any QA at all - really should refund the funds until the developers have cleaned up their work.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 13, 14 2:26 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see how many of you are experiencing issues!

Please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps will be more than happy to help you all. We definitely want to make sure things are running as smoothly as possible for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

KCErin
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by KCErin on Nov 14, 14 7:34 AM
I am also having trouble with the jar. I think I know what happened: If you pick up the jar before working on the eye, it works fine. If you take care of the eye first, the jar becomes unavailable. This appears to be a code glitch; an update to activate the jug seems to be needed.

Windows 8 user.

[Post New]by mrrabbit2014 on Nov 17, 14 3:22 PM
I am unable to pick up the water pot near the end of the game, other then that everything is working just fine. It isn't slow, no blank screens, picture is clear and the game seems to be running fine other then that one object.

amsavs
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by amsavs on Nov 20, 14 1:05 AM
I just finished the bonus chapter. I had cut down the character from the vines towards the end. I clicked on some part of the screen & was taken to I'm guessing the final scene & then to the credits. I thought I had one more task to do as the tree had bugs crawling on it that I had not taken care of yet. I went back to the main menu and I tried to access the bonus chapter again, but it wouldn't let me.

I also had trouble with the map saying there were things to do at the portal and never at any of the other locations.

[Post New]by MirabellSummer on Nov 20, 14 2:54 AM
Here's 3 issues I ran into throughout the game. My computer is a Windows 7 Home Premium.

1. The strategy guide shows no arrows, so I can't get to the second page. Already been mentioned, but thought I'd mention it again. It's a seriously annoying glitch. *Updated* So there were arrows, which means that this is not a glitch, but man, it took me a long time to spot them.

2. In the last scene of the bonus chapter with the wolf, the last cutscene starts right after cutting down the goblin (it seems more sudden than the other cutscenes in the bonus chapter). And then the cutscene ends and goes into the credits before even finishing the tree's story.

3. In the bonus chapter at the scene with the train, I can pick up a note from a street sign (it's placed to the left on the screen), but when it is put into my "bag" I can't see anything there although the space is taken and I can click on it.

Otherwise I really enjoyed the game. Keep up the good work.

Edited on 11/21/2014 at 8:10:08 AM PST

[Post New]by Jenny_Lane on Nov 24, 14 5:15 PM
Hi there.. I'm a big fan of the Awakening series and was really excited to see this game; however when i start up the game, there is no cursor! its just totally invisible and it makes starting a new game impossible since i cant control where to click.
i have windows 7 home premiuim, if that helps...
has anyone else had this issue? any ideas on what to do? any help would be greatly appreciated. i really wanna play!!
thanks so much...
--jenny lane

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Nov 30, 14 1:52 PM
EXACT same problem as many others on this forum. Also running windows 8.1, computer is 1 week old, so all programs up to date....it appears this game is not capable of running on a new system. Very disappointing as I have all the other games in this series.

[Post New]by meljbuck on Dec 4, 14 11:01 PM
Stuck with the water jug, I don't want to play the whole game again because of this. Can we get an update for those of us stuck?

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Dec 8, 14 7:37 AM
This may not be tech issue but I'm in the trapped chapter & in the cave where I use the lit pole to light the candles & can't find the last candle I have to light which is in chandelier. When I use hint it sends me to the cave & I've tried to use the chalks in the cave but nothing & have read & reread the guide & walkthrough so PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks

Go to: