marie234_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Psycho Train here.

[Post New]by marie234_ on Nov 5, 14 2:41 PM
aunt_stacy wrote:I have windows vista and can't pick up the last part of the kite on the train. The hint shows me where it is, but I can't pick it up no matter where I click. Can't continue with the game until this is fixed.

Hello ! Have you find a solution ?

[Post New]by Bbygrly43 on Nov 5, 14 4:05 PM
Im on windows 7 pc and I had no problems until I reached the boiler room, it's the last piece of the kite and nothing happens when I try and pick it up, even when using the hint button. It's obviously not my pc as many others are having the same issue in the boiler room! Now how long will we have to wait to finish this game I wonder?

Lillie1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Lillie1 on Nov 5, 14 11:08 PM
Game freezes for me as well, when I try to use the hammer. Delete delete delete!!!

[Post New]by aunt_stacy on Nov 6, 14 5:15 AM
marie234_ wrote:
aunt_stacy wrote:I have windows vista and can't pick up the last part of the kite on the train. The hint shows me where it is, but I can't pick it up no matter where I click. Can't continue with the game until this is fixed.

Hello ! Have you find a solution ?

No, not yet. I'm hoping BFG will tell us they are working on a fix.

marie234_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by marie234_ on Nov 6, 14 7:06 AM
Thank'

CBEEM
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Non Starter

[Post New]by CBEEM on Nov 6, 14 7:57 AM
I'm afraid no matter how I try to open/start this game nothing happens - poor show.

Running on XP.

Edited on 11/06/2014 at 7:57:55 AM PST

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Nov 6, 14 8:22 AM
I am having a problem, at beginning of game. I am on train and I have the marbles
in my inventory. I try to place them on the puzzle on the door and they won't drop onto the game. It keeps saying this needs marbles!! Have I lost "my Marbles" or are others having the same issue ?

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Nov 6, 14 8:42 AM
never mind !! I needed the entire diagram paper before the puzzle would accept the marbles !

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Nov 6, 14 9:16 AM
PC Windows 7 64 Bit

Just like some of the others here I'm also having a problem getting the last piece of the kite. I can see it but it won't let me have it. I didn't need to use the hint until this point but the hint will only direct me to this kite piece. I can't move forward until I get this piece and of course this is getting near the end of the game.

Yes I've already contacted Customer Service and sent them a Dr. Felix and a screen shot of this game showing them where I am and even circled with the sniping tool the piece I need so they can see where I'm at.

PLEASE FIX Big Fish. Oh and creating a new profile and starting all over again is NOT acceptable. This is NOT a fix to me.

[Post New]by dustybritches on Nov 6, 14 9:37 AM
I am on the Circus train. Trying to play the little game to get another item but it keeps telling me I need another figure to play even though I have placed the figure.
Up to this point I have had no problems but can't go any further.

Southla
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Southla on Nov 6, 14 9:39 AM
I'm stuck in the boiler room also. I would not hold my breath for a fix as I have in my game manager already 2 games (dating quite a few weeks back) where I'm still waiting for a fix. Too bad.
For years I have played their games with nothing but satisfaction, nowadays, it's a totally different story.
I'm stuck in the boiler room on the table where the kite is to be assembled and I can't get out, can't do anything and I'm still missing pieces. Will there be help, I wonder?

SANDY1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by SANDY1957 on Nov 6, 14 10:29 AM
I am having trouble trying to pick up the harpoon...i click and get sent back..I go to pick up and arrow pts back and I can not pick it up..I tried in both screens still wont work...I have windows 7 and I usually dont have any trouble...but this time I do...

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Nov 6, 14 10:29 AM
me too.. cannot back out of the scene with the table and the first kite piece. No tech issues before this - and I really wanted to finish this game today. Bummer!

Sheila155
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Sheila155 on Nov 6, 14 3:21 PM
I have the same problem as others, in that I can't get the game to launch at all. I have played it previously on another site, so I know that it should run on my PC.
I use Windows XP

[Post New]by Tamiami on Nov 6, 14 6:24 PM
I agree Southla. I have also been playing without incident until the last couple of months. I am tired of being told to go to the troubleshooting section and then send a Dr Felix report if nothing works. I know nothing will work because everything else plays fine.

These issues need to be addressed BFG!

Edited on 11/06/2014 at 6:24:41 PM PST

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by pita1234 on Nov 7, 14 4:24 AM
FYI - I was one of those fishies for whom the game wouldn't open at all once downloaded. Today, I successfully downloaded, opened and played via another site, so it's NOT our computers! However, it froze my computer at "use-hammer-to-get-tweezers" point, so I'm done trying to play it.

Edited on 11/07/2014 at 4:25:25 AM PST

Sforet71
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Sforet71 on Nov 7, 14 8:05 AM
for those of you who are having problems with the game not playing at all, please go look at the previous post I posted on this thread...I figured out the problem of a few games I couldn't play by doing just what I stated. It could be the way it downloaded and it's not in the compatibility mode for the version of windows your are using. A previous game that was a CE a lot of people couldn't get it to play, never got a answer to correct the problem so I started messing with the files and found that solution, and it worked..That game had downloaded in vista mode, I have windows 8 changed compatibility to the windows XP service pack 3 and it worked perfectly. Directions on how to get to that to change it is in a previous post on this thread. Good luck.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 7, 14 10:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

We've noticed that a number of you have noticed some trouble with getting the last piece of the kite. We're now aware of this and are now investigating the issue. Hopefully, we'll be able to gather enough information soon so that the developers will be able to come up with a fix.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by DickenDreamer on Nov 7, 14 2:23 PM
I found how to get the kit piece out of the boiler room. This game is so good that I started from the beginning. PICK UP THE KITE PIECE BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE BOILER ROOM!
It's easy to finish the game after that.

[Post New]by cdexproncox on Nov 7, 14 2:32 PM
Use hammer to break glass hear glass breaking but freeze up , can't go any where else.

Go to: