Rant and message to BF

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Rant and message to BF

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Nov 9, 14 9:34 AM
... and there might be a problem when insulting reviews (that have many posters protesting the insulting word choices) are constantly defended as "just my opinion, it's your problem if you're reading more into it."

Edited for clarification

Edited on 11/10/2014 at 4:28:32 AM PST

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 9, 14 12:08 PM
Perhaps if people would just refrain from commenting on posts made by other people, none of this would happen. And this would include not commenting by innuendo and veiled, sarcastic reference as well.

Posts could also include helpful criticism for the developers as to why you don't like a game, as opposed to merely calling the game 'trash', 'terrible', 'awful', etc. Inclusion of useful information would be much more helpful, such as, what would make it better, i.e., jump maps, better story line, interactive HOPs, etc. Developers aren't mind readers, even if they are seasoned developers. And if they are a first-time developer, imagine how much better they would feel if people were trying to help them be successful, as opposed to berating them and making them feel awful.

Bottom line: We are not here to judge one another. The truth of the matter is - who are we to determine what is good or bad, right or wrong? See above...lather, rinse, repeat...

Edited on 11/09/2014 at 2:39:08 PM PST

xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by xxybcc on Nov 9, 14 12:24 PM
I have been a member since 2006 and I could not have said your rant any better. BRAVO.

KleoBeBe
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by KleoBeBe on Nov 13, 14 11:37 PM
xxybcc wrote:I have been a member since 2006 and I could not have said your rant any better. BRAVO.

Well said xxybcc!

Hannah53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Hannah53 on Dec 25, 14 2:55 PM
heleanthia wrote:
"That's my rant and I've said my piece. Thank you for reading. We don't appreciate what we have until we loose it"

everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion, but please, if you are writing something, please at least let the spell check work; it's LOSE , NOT "LOOSE" ....

Oh come on now...heleanthia...do we have to get that anal? Lose or loose....it's a freakin' game!

Edited on 12/25/2014 at 3:02:53 PM PST

Go to: