saturnina100
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

Re:New Offer 11/13/14 Big Failure

[Post New]by saturnina100 on Nov 15, 14 11:43 AM
Marjasinstar wrote:Just my humble opinion, but it is a bit confusing to have two threads going at the same time. I have to read through both to make sure I don't miss anything. This has happened in the past, where two people both made threads at close to the same time that an offer came out, and eventually a mod locked one of them. Perhaps Saturnina remembered this happening and was merely suggesting something that has been done in this forum in the past.

Yes exactly, it happened before and the mods locked one, Thanks Marj, glad to see someone gets it.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Nov 16, 14 6:44 AM
Saturnina, not a big deal. Its not an issue. I was at first, but I'm not any longer, its not worth the time, moving on,

Maybe you can help me find the friggin Parabolic screw nut, because I've been in Bellows all morning looking for it!
In addition to that one I still need the Assembly Manual and The Silver Body.

Does anyone have any tips for these please?

Thanks for any and all suggestions

saturnina100
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by saturnina100 on Nov 16, 14 9:53 AM
Starmagicgreen, phew,

i agree, and i'm sorry my post upset you, it was never my intention; glad we can put this behind us.

As for the quests, I'm so behind! i haven't had much time for the game this week; i have not even done the pirate island yet apart from the first artifact.
For the Big Failure, I've only spent about 3 hrs in the manor altogether, and a little bit of time in TOK. All i found is 2 items

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Nov 16, 14 10:41 AM
Yes! And I realized that after I got myself out of the way!

Well I have extras put up what you need and I
I'll send you my extras

Have fun and Good Luck!

Go to: