campfire29
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Stone Guest here!

[Post New]by campfire29 on Nov 19, 14 1:10 PM
HELP I am on windows 8 but I can not get this game to work properly everytime I try the game freezes, need to shut down computer & start from scratch because it claims the files have been corrupted?? Why is it constantly freezing. I have started over about four times.Thank-You

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 19, 14 3:08 PM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see these issues are coming up! For those experiencing issues with a black screen, crashing, freezing, or other display troubles, please check out the help article below for some possible steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't quite do the trick, or if you're experiencing a different issue, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps will be more than happy to help out.

i hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

procats
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by procats on Nov 19, 14 5:39 PM
I have windows 8.1 and have all the Haunted Legend games. Not this one. Another Black screen. Does BF even read these issues. I can't understand the games with the black screen. There are quite a few of them. Won't be buying this one.

[Post New]by Anna_Allison on Nov 20, 14 10:03 AM
Can't get the game to start at all. I've downloaded it twice and both times I got an error message: access violation at... No help from BF. Just sent me what looked like an auto response with a coupon for another game. Ugh!

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Nov 20, 14 9:45 PM
window 8.1. Everything updated,. Got "run time error "in visual C . As Window put it "in most strange way " not my saying,Microsoft"s

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Nov 28, 14 12:10 PM
I had a resolution problem on MAC Maverick with this game- plays small & in center of screen

Cookyfish

procats
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by procats on Nov 28, 14 5:53 PM
I have windows 8.1 and when I downloaded and hit play I got a split screen and my computer froze up. Ctl, alt, delete and was able to get out. Tried again and just a black screen. Looks like another game I won't be buying and I have all the other games in the series.

[Post New]by mackin on Dec 3, 14 7:34 AM
have tryed to start game several times and all I get is a blank screen and a frozen computer I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but nothing works I am running windows 7 Please help

[Post New]by fairyqueen1957 on Jan 26, 15 10:59 AM
Linochka wrote:window 8.1. Everything updated,. Got "run time error "in visual C . As Window put it "in most strange way " not my saying,Microsoft"s

[Post New]by fairyqueen1957 on Jan 26, 15 1:28 PM
I also got a locked screen with the pipes and valve scene. Runtime error followed. Will delete this game as I don't want to harm my pc which is a shame because the game seemed quite good. What a waste of money and sad that no one seems to care even though there are many complaints here now.

Go to: