Super Slick Flooring

Re:Super Slick Flooring

[Post New]by ozzfest36 on Jan 18, 10 3:36 PM
Good tip!Helped me beat the game.you have to watch too cause theres no time to fix mistakes.If you make a mistake on an order the best thing to do is exit and start over again.

[Post New]by Keshaluver85236 on May 17, 10 4:08 PM
I have tried the level with the Super Slick Flooring and the lady in the green...I CAN'T GET PAST IT! That is so annoying! Any tips?

[Post New]by awesomeminded on Jul 29, 10 5:37 PM
I totally agree with all of you. That was the hardest level for me! I tried it 15 times before I got it! I also got really frustrated when I kept making mistakes. I came up with the "leave two sets of money on the counter" trick, and that totally worked! I also get out of a level and start over when I make a mistake, so that I don't lose the money. I do that for many other games too. Lola, the mummy and Grumpy man are so impatient! I passed this game.

[Post New]by Georgie6 on Sep 18, 11 5:40 PM
I tried the tip about leaving money on the counter but it still didn't work for me. Tried it MANY times. Nothing's coming out in order on the conveyor belt so I think the people who got it in order just got lucky. Frankly I'm getting tired of doing it over and over again. I'm within one or two more tries before giving up completely and just putting it down to a waste of money.

gemini888
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by gemini888 on Aug 19, 12 4:08 PM
Fill all orders before picking up just TWO lots of money, that way, you only have the two new orders to concentrate on-real easy this way--Good Luck!!

gemini888
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by gemini888 on Aug 19, 12 4:09 PM
Fill the empty plates with stuff off conveyor belt first and try that.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Apr 16, 13 2:36 AM

Please, by 'not collecting two payments', do you mean completing orders by two?
thx!

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Jun 4, 14 11:12 PM
I had a little problem with it sticking. But it did the same thing on the other one to. It kind of throws you off. but stick with it as long as pas the challenge that all that matters.

Go to: