TGT - Fishing Craze

Re:TGT - Fishing Craze

[Post New]by goldenpixie1 on Apr 14, 09 5:15 PM
I bought this game. I'm not usually the arcade game type - but every now and then, I like something of a challenge. (I just can't let a computer game beat my score!) I laughed at the electric eels and how your character turns into a skeleton if you hit them, and the whale spouting was amusing as well. I found myself yelling "Hey!" along with the character when the pelican steals the fish. I have friends watching me play tonight and they've turned into a cheering section and I just know I'm gonna lose my computer later on as each one of them tries their hand at this one.

Simple graphics, simple premise, simple fun.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 14, 09 6:15 PM
goldenpixie1 wrote:I bought this game. I'm not usually the arcade game type - but every now and then, I like something of a challenge. (I just can't let a computer game beat my score!) I laughed at the electric eels and how your character turns into a skeleton if you hit them, and the whale spouting was amusing as well. I found myself yelling "Hey!" along with the character when the pelican steals the fish. I have friends watching me play tonight and they've turned into a cheering section and I just know I'm gonna lose my computer later on as each one of them tries their hand at this one.

Simple graphics, simple premise, simple fun.

My reaction to this game was similar; I thought it was very cute and a lot of fun. I'm arcade challenged in general, but I got the hang of this game pretty easily. I like the humor, too.

bitojoy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,788 Posts

[Post New]by bitojoy on Apr 14, 09 6:53 PM
I have seen it ...and thought it looked a lot like the "Fishing Game" on Facebook that is free ...shrugs...at least the idea is the same... so its a pass for me
Might try to play it just to see the compare - but I rarely go to FB its here or watching DVD`s in free time ...when I can find free time lately lol

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on Apr 14, 09 7:17 PM
I try to give demos a chance, played the whole hour. I like a lot of games about fish, but this is just not a quality game, more for children. Not enough here to hold my interest. I did qualify for the pro rounds before the hour was up.

GreenMeany
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMeany on Apr 14, 09 9:31 PM
Didn't like this game at all. Was too boring!

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on Apr 15, 09 7:55 AM
knowing that others have bought i'm reconsidering my decision to buy it now. i was enjoying the game and going back to previous levels to earn make platinum trophies. plus I liked being a girl fishing and making the guy sit on the dock and wait for me

rainroosty
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rainroosty on Apr 18, 09 10:27 AM
I have played the demo and intend on buying this game. It's a great quality game in every way and I don't know if I've ever had a game that makes me laugh and smile and have so much fun as this game does. I love it!

[Post New]by cheek4 on Apr 20, 09 10:25 PM
does anyone get this problem... when i log onto the game the screen splitz and i cant play it? can anyone please help me with that?

GreenMeany
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMeany on Apr 20, 09 11:25 PM
I'd contact Customer Service for that one.

[Post New]by BELLADONNAREV on Jun 8, 09 3:46 PM
HEY I'm stuck!!! Can't catch my fish with whale and pelicans. ON the elite level.Someone please give me some tips! HELP!

Edited on 06/08/2009 at 3:48:05 PM PST

[Post New]by wendycat00 on Mar 25, 10 8:43 PM
I really like this game! Warning though, it gets MUCH harder as it goes along. It has a sense of humour about it that I like. Neptune shoots arrows at you in an American lake! When you snag an eel you turn into a skeleton. If you fail to qualify it lets you keep trying. The magnet is a great advantage. I wish you could buy it at the tackle shop!

kahlida1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kahlida1 on Feb 2, 11 10:52 PM
i LOVE this game. yes, it gets rather tough towards the end, but it is well worth it.
no hide and seek, nofiguring out what part of the ship is going to fall off. totally mind melt. there is something with the timing at the end, but unfortunately, most of you would rather have the end handed to you; I'm still working on it, but only have 3 more areas to go. I guess I'm a little too peristant!

Kahlida1

Go to: