Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by MamaGameFreak on Nov 27, 14 4:16 PM
Never mind I figured it out!!!! lol

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by GrosPoisson77 on Nov 27, 14 5:24 PM
Figure out the secret code! Thanks to you again

Should i tell it or not?!... :p

The harder is still to come : Finish the game in Master Detective Mode...

And this time; there's no spoilers that could help

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 27, 14 6:14 PM
GrosPoisson77 wrote:Figure out the secret code! Thanks to you again

Should i tell it or not?!... :p

The harder is still to come : Finish the game in Master Detective Mode...

And this time; there's no spoilers that could help

You are very welcome! Glad to help!

sguerr397
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sguerr397 on Nov 28, 14 5:36 AM
Like several others, LOVED the first Dire Grove - the most challenging and beautiful game I played. Though I appreciated the release of the new version (and have been waiting for anything new from MCF), I was somewhat disappointed. I don't think the Dire Grove sequel lived up to the original. But, it was still enjoyable--just not nearly as challenging as the original.

[Post New]by polly1994 on Nov 28, 14 8:51 PM
I just wanted to make you aware that this game has a virus in it when you download it from bigfish games. I though you scan all your games before putting them up for your customers to buy. it appears you don't anymore or you need to update your anti-virus program. my desktop computer uses bitdefender and my laptop uses macfee and they both came up with the virus during downloading and installing Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove Collector's Edition today.

bonbon36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bonbon36 on Nov 30, 14 8:20 AM
I am very unhappy with this game.THe first puzzle is proving difficult.The strategy guide is uselss.It says there is a wheel to go in the bank of wheels I cant get it and I cant get the rune from the electric charger.The strategy pics are much too small.I usually buy the standard games but coudnt wait for this one so got collectors edition What a waste of money,The wALKTHROUGHS ARE MUCH BETTER.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 30, 14 12:50 PM
bonbon36 wrote: I am very unhappy with this game.THe first puzzle is proving difficult.The strategy guide is uselss.It says there is a wheel to go in the bank of wheels I cant get it and I cant get the rune from the electric charger.The strategy pics are much too small.I usually buy the standard games but coudnt wait for this one so got collectors edition What a waste of money,The wALKTHROUGHS ARE MUCH BETTER.

Hi bonbon36

Sorry you are having trouble. Once you change all the paw prints to bear, the lower left one will open and have the wheel you are looking for. If you refer back to the strategy guide, this is the 2nd line in the solution,. at the end. The walkthroughs on Big Fish Games have been identical to the strategy guides for the past five years.

I hope this helps.

prpldva

[Post New]by zcad1964 on Dec 2, 14 5:38 AM
It wont let me place the bent nails to straighten them. I have six instead of four

Edited on 12/02/2014 at 5:38:35 AM PST

jenaBoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jenaBoo on Dec 3, 14 1:13 PM
when will the regular edition be available pls? i just re plaid the others and realized there was this new one but i cant afford the CE?

[Post New]by Dolfinlover on Dec 9, 14 11:25 PM
BruceH,

The second coin is in the tear of the door.

[Post New]by AnGeL_PuSs on Dec 11, 14 11:40 AM
Hi guys, playing sacred grove, got to mid way through and i'm a piece missing from an amulet. This piece should have been in my inventory but my game crashed. When i reloaded the game piece was missing and now i cant proceed in the game! I know i'm going to have to reload the game but is this a part that will always crash and so will have to face this again?

Thanks

[Post New]by runt1970 on Dec 15, 14 1:42 PM
BruceH wrote:Not sure if this is a tech issue or not -

During the hidden object pair match in the car, I am looking for the second coin (the first I found behind the dashboard picture).

The cursor becomes a straight arrow, and will not change or activate anything, including the menu or strat-guide buttons. I am forced to exit via task manager.

-Bruce

I am having this EXACT problem. Can't get out of the darn car! Help?

[Post New]by FirebirdGirl on Dec 16, 14 11:24 PM
soooooooo any hints on the code from the closing credits?? lol. yup. still trying to figure it out. i know it's the pharmacy. i'm fairly certain i know where the code goes. pretty sure about the founding part and the number of birds... not too sure about the number of canines tho.

Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pittaustin on Dec 22, 14 7:35 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I have finished the game and I truly love it. I am having problems finding all of the morphing objects. I am able to find 7 out of the 9. I found the one in front of the hotel, in the pharmacy, at the garage, the one at the Mistwalker camp, the one at the shop, the one inside the museum and the one in front of the house. Where in the world are the other two? Thanks much!!

[Post New]by pittaustin on Dec 22, 14 10:14 AM
I found them!! Yahoooooooooo!! I have found all the collectibles! Now just to get the achievements! Thanks!!

mistysma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mistysma on Dec 24, 14 12:58 PM
Like zcad1964 I can't set my nails on the stone to flatten them out. I have the 4 nails and when I put the inventory stone up to the shield (I think that's a shield) it opens up but when I put the nails up they just bounce back to inventory so I can't use the stone to flatten them. I've looked back over my plays to see if I'm missing the 2 top pieces in the shield but can't find them, can't find them going forward either. Help

[Post New]by shadowminx on Dec 28, 14 6:09 PM
I think you either need new beta testers or more time between releases. Sadly both the Fate's Carnival AND Dire Grove games have been buggy and frustrating, especially when they sometimes don't give you achievements or when they freeze up while you are in the middle of mini games or search games. I'm not sure if I want to buy another after this and I'm a huge fan of Mystery Case Files. I can't afford a membership at the moment but if you need another beta tester for the NEXT one, I'll gladly help. (I do put my money where my mouth is!).

[Post New]by annelies011 on Dec 29, 14 1:23 PM
In the chapter where I need to find Derek I must find the flower and the tear before I can move on.
First I needed to light the torches (6). I did that. But know my task is to light the torches x-I . I had no idea what I needed to do so I looked at the internet. But if I watch a walktrough there is an other task. Instead of the one is in my game, you need to light the runes after you light the torches.
Could someone please help me? Is this a fault in the game ?
Grtz

[Post New]by tweetyray on Jan 4, 15 2:35 PM
Dolfinlover wrote:BruceH,

The second coin is in the tear of the door.

Can someone please tell me how to pick up the record from the car? I can't pick it up to take it with me to the office. It won't go into my inventory. Thanks a million.

[Post New]by wertpgumby on Jan 9, 15 2:53 PM
mistysma wrote:Like zcad1964 I can't set my nails on the stone to flatten them out. I have the 4 nails and when I put the inventory stone up to the shield (I think that's a shield) it opens up but when I put the nails up they just bounce back to inventory so I can't use the stone to flatten them. I've looked back over my plays to see if I'm missing the 2 top pieces in the shield but can't find them, can't find them going forward either. Help

Go to: