Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! Mobile forum

[Post New]by carolyn_thomas on Mar 8, 15 8:47 AM
Hi,
You click on the pause button on the left hand corner then click on the globe which will give you the option of playing the country you wish to play.
Hope this helps,
Carolyn

[Post New]by xstich on Mar 18, 15 1:08 PM
Angeljones2 wrote:Hi, I'm stuck on Tokyo level 86 can't get the the outer bits to bring down suvrniours. I've tried all combinations but nothing is getting to the outer..
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks

[Post New]by xstich on Mar 18, 15 1:11 PM
xstich wrote:
Angeljones2 wrote:Hi, I'm stuck on Tokyo level 86 can't get the the outer bits to bring down suvrniours. I've tried all combinations but nothing is getting to the outer..
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks

bfgBellerophon
7,517 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 18, 15 1:18 PM
Hi xstich,

It sounds like there is some trouble getting past Tokyo level 86. I definitely want you to be able to progress in this game. Like you, when I reached this particular level, I had a bit of trouble too. To help drop the souvenirs and complete the level, you'll want to create two lightning bolts , or purchase them at the beginning of the level, and then swap them with one another. This will create a blast on the whole board that will remove all of the gummies and papers allowing those souvenirs to drop. Then you can just make matches until you've reached the requirements for the level

Just in case it's needed, I've also included a link below to the Forum thread where other players have asked for suggestions on how to get past this level.

Tokyo- Level 86

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Yummymumm10x on Mar 20, 15 8:33 PM
Hi can you get help without goin on Facebook like extra lives etc x

PixieChik
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by PixieChik on Mar 28, 15 2:44 PM
I am posting this question because I don't know where else to go for this. Can Gummy Drop be played on aPC? And if so, where do I go to get it. Thank You.

PixieChik
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by PixieChik on Mar 28, 15 2:45 PM
I am posting this question because I don't know where else to go for this. Can Gummy Drop be played on aPC? And if so, where do I go to get it. Thank You.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Mar 28, 15 3:39 PM
Hi there!

Yummymumm10x, if you go to Options in the game, you should be able to click Connect and then click on the Facebook icon to link your game to Facebook.

If you run into any trouble with this, please reach out to our Tech Support Team as they would be happy to provide troubleshooting steps to help.

PixieChik, that's a great question! I'm afraid Gummy Drop! isn't currently available for PC. I already play this game way too much on my iPad, so if it were available on PC, I would never stop playing! It's currently only available on iOS, Amazon, and Google Play at this time.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

PixieChik
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by PixieChik on Mar 29, 15 12:53 PM
Thank you very Much bfgGlithi for answering me back. I appreciate this.

[Post New]by janstrickland on Apr 4, 15 7:22 AM
I am stuck on level 78 in Tokyo. How do you get through the portals. Have been here several days. Help please.

[Post New]by mbhaber on Apr 4, 15 1:25 PM
Can't figure out how to eliminate the bombs in Rome 98. Not enough red gummies appear in time to blow them up before they detonate. What's the secret?

[Post New]by Eleonora2222 on Apr 22, 15 1:47 AM
hello!, somebody can help me with new york help level 36-4 for to catch the tennis ball? thank you!!

[Post New]by Joannhop on Apr 22, 15 3:35 PM
I was on level Paris almost finished when bam turn my game on and i am back in SanFransico what happened.

[Post New]by Spunky40 on Apr 30, 15 5:26 PM
I'm in Toyko level 27
What & how to achieve ??

[Post New]by amybeth1210 on May 2, 15 10:32 AM
I am stuck in Tokyo with the local at 41-3 and 53-1. I don't have enough resources to build past level 80. Also stuck on most master builder levels 71-76. Can anyone help? Thanks!

[Post New]by Cnibloe on May 5, 15 1:26 AM
Hi I am new to the forum and would appreciate if you can add me as a friend to give and receive lives.

[Post New]by Jaynelc on May 8, 15 2:47 AM
Have reached level 59 in Sydney. How do I clear the right side boxes with the two souvenirs? I have tried over and over again and keep getting locked out for 15 mins till I can try again. Please help. Love this game, thanks,

irenezu123
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by irenezu123 on May 9, 15 9:53 AM
Dawn, I hope by now someone has helped you...but just in case...you click on the world to get from city to city...I got sent to San Fran before I finished Tokyo and I just clicked on the world symbol and picked my city. Hope this helps and you haven't given up...

[Post New]by snatbat on May 15, 15 10:17 AM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a way of transfering resources from sydney to tokyo.
Thanks

Removed by Moderator

[Post New]by Murphy3611 on May 15, 15 5:09 PM

Edited on 05/15/2015 at 5:17:14 PM PST

Go to: