Janzoz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Janzoz on Apr 22, 15 10:38 PM
frednizzie wrote:Where are all the answers/replies to the questions? I cannot get the mines cleared (where the heck ARE they?) to finish level 158. If I don't figure this out, I'm going to some other game. This is ridiculous.

I go to other games all the time. Apparently you drag one bomb carefully ontop of the other one. Ill try it too next time.

good luck.

kat04
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kat04 on Jun 27, 15 10:44 PM
Alizuca wrote:Solution for lever 158 from "hraili" :

"A bomb is when the piece is glowing. You create a bomb by matching 5 tiles in an L shape (eg. 2 up, 2 across, then you switch in the corner piece to explode the tiles - you'll be left with a bomb). You need to create 2 bombs. Then SWITCH the 2 bombs - DON'T TRY AND MATCH THEM - just drag one onto the other. Hope that helps!"

It worked and now I can move on!

kat04
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kat04 on Jun 27, 15 10:46 PM
I guess I need a picture of what your saying because I can't get the double bomb no matter what I do. I'm about ready to quit. I was really enjoying this game til level 158

[Post New]by MsClaudia on Dec 19, 15 4:09 PM
Level 158 double bombs. I wish I had a bomb to bomb the game. I have been playing on relaxed mode with no oil and etc. Trying to get the double bomb is not relaxing and I have been trying for over a day now. When I try to drag the bomb it just bounces back like I'm making a wrong move. Is there a trick to dragging it and how close do the bombs need to be to explode? I was having so much fun until the double bomb

They need a skip button or something so this type of problem doesn't take all the fun out of the game. Otherwise you are stuck and can't go any further. Bummer.

[Post New]by rutledgemichelle on Jan 5, 16 2:33 PM
Please please please tell me how to get past level 158!!!! I can't destroy the double bomb UGH!!!

Go to: