Blank level 168

[Post New]by quickgoalie on Jan 10, 15 6:52 PM
Another user posted this as well that level 168 is completely blank and there's no way around it. I'm on Win 8.1

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,697 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Jan 12, 15 8:00 AM
When you reach 10 million dollars the game will let you collect the coins and stars, but it won't add the coins to your dollar amount.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by BarbaraAC7 on Jan 12, 15 11:12 AM
bfgGlithui wrote:Good morning fishies!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

jamz2
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by jamz2 on Jan 24, 15 3:34 PM
I bought the game but cannot d/l it. i wrote BigFishGames about this 4 days ago n havent heard a peep. I'm using win 7. also tried on my laptop win 8.1. NOTHING!! BFG USED to have the best customer service. Extremely dissatisfied. I ran DR Felix also...but could not attach as it kept telling me that BFG has a bad certificate

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Feb 6, 15 9:48 PM
I downloaded and installed the game with no problem. It starts out fine but when it gets to the play screen, it is scrambled with all different colors. Nothing can be seen in the tank. This seems to be an issue with Windows XP as I seen a few other post. I am using Windows XP Pro with SP3. I have all Windows updates, latest DirectX version and all the drivers updated. Hopefully they will look into this issue and fix it with an update.

[Post New]by GoldenDays on Feb 9, 15 10:07 AM
I'm having an odd issue. I'd played about 450 levels when I decided to try the bonus levels. I played the first bonus level and then left the game (I think). I then created a new user and played one game as that user and (I think) closed the game. When I went back in and selected standard play as my original user the game showed I was at level 251, not 450 and the game was the same as the first bonus level I'd just played. I played it. I thought that perhaps if I played another bonus level that might reset the game but after returning to standard play my current game showed as 704, I played it and the next game was 705. I want to return to playing at level 450, is there a way I can do this?

Thanks

patreids
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Tech issue: achievements don't register

[Post New]by patreids on Mar 7, 15 5:22 AM
Several people have posted in another thread that bio-diversity doesn't register properly and perhaps some other achievements. I have same issue. See thread on bio-diversity achievement for details.

[Post New]by iketyke on Mar 22, 15 7:35 PM
westmom wrote:Thought I'd love this game and have until I reached level 153 trying to get the 3 diamonds. Got 2 of them but the third one won't move down to fall off the page- I'm working with Win,7 and game installed fine- is there a solution to move all diamonds down to the bottom? I can't progress to any other level until I solve this- if no solution is forthcoming will have to uninstall game permantly-

[Post New]by iketyke on Mar 22, 15 7:37 PM
I am runnin windows7 on a dell laptop.On level 153I cannot get the diamonds to drop down. I must get it to work if I can finish it . Please help.

Edited on 03/22/2015 at 7:37:55 PM PST

[Post New]by frog03 on May 14, 15 12:06 AM
I cannot get the lightning and bombs to work correctly on level 160 they go off but doesn't let me go to next level. Please tell me how to fix this problem have been on this level for several days.

Laura29
Clownfish
Clownfish
833 Posts

[Post New]by Laura29 on Jul 29, 15 9:37 AM
I demoed this game, no problem, but when I purchased it, well, it won't launch. Like, it acts like it's gonna launch, then nothing happens. I think I've gotten a message about my Nvidia card in the past, but usually it just will not launch. Now, I just purchased this computer recently, but the game runs on my old laptop just fine. That's why I didn't report this sooner; my kids play it on my old laptop. But I'd really like to be able to play it on my computer, as I hate using the danged laptop. LOL So if you guys can help, that'd be great!!

[Post New]by buckum on Oct 8, 15 8:54 AM
letsplay86 wrote:I have played all fishdom games. Level 158 is impossible. What does the double bomb with the + mean? I have blown up two bombs at once. I have even been able to explode two bombs of the SAME image at once. I have made every combination of bombs and explosions multiple times and I cannot get what this is. It requires you to get one of these, but I believe it is an error. Please advise.
Debbie
<a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page>[Removed by Moderator]</a>

[Post New]by gabriela65 on Dec 4, 15 4:48 PM
I found 2 bugs while playing this game. They only occur on my main profile. If I were to create a new account everything works fine, but I've invested a lot of time into this profile and I don't want to start a new one.

A priority bug - Blocker.
Level 603 does not load when user tries to go into relaxed mode with Time, Bombs and Oil options checked.

Steps to reproduce:
- Boot the title on PC
- Go to Settings, select relaxed mode, and check all 3 boxes
- Select Play. Repeat.

Result: The level does not load and the user cannot go back to the menus or exit the title

Expected result: The title should load said level without problems

Note: Title is installed on a new machine running Windows 10.
No buttons work. (i.e. the Menu button)

Second bug: A priority - Blocker. Level does not load on regular game mode

Steps to reproduce:
- Boot the title on PC
- Go to settings and uncheck "time off" from Relaxed Mode option
- Select Play. repeat.

Result: The level does not load correctly and the time is stuck at minimum

Expected result: The level should load and the time should reset at it's full

Notes: same as the latter .

Please fix this. thank you very much.

zoemarie13
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by zoemarie13 on Dec 22, 15 9:32 AM
I have had this game for a long time now. It still doesn't work. After I clear the 3 in a row it just keeps it there. It won't go back to the game with the extra points I need to go on. I really love this game. I bought it so I feel I should be able to make it work. Please help me with this problem. I'm sorry if I have asked you this before. I have been very sick and I lost 10yrs of my memory. I do remember how much I have loved this game. I didn't have problems with it until recently. I would appreciate your help asap. I have window 10 now but had the problem with the game before that. I have Lap Top from Dell

Edited on 12/22/2015 at 9:37:48 AM PST

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Jan 2, 16 8:08 PM
i made a mistake and bought this without playing it...doh! Well there ain't no cursor on windows 10.

[Post New]by rutledgemichelle on Jan 7, 16 11:49 AM
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET PAST LEVEL 158!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been 3 days now. Several, several times I've had "Bomb x2" with no results in clearing the 2 bombs up top. I have bombs off in the options. Just tell me how to skip this level if it's not going to let me explode the two bombs!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems as though you would care about the messages you get from us that buy your games but I've had no response to my request for help so far. This really sucks - I expected much more from you

[Post New]by nthebeginning505 on Apr 4, 16 11:19 AM
not able to connect..help..I have windows 7...

Go to: