Free energy

Re:Free energy

[Post New]by phlamingophred on Nov 28, 14 11:04 AM
No free E for the phlamingeaux. If it was a banner and came up during my first login, it would have been missed since there were multiple banners the last few days.

[Post New]by Lambchop_1 on Nov 28, 14 11:37 AM
Ziltch for Le Belle Maison. Haven't checked Banff Landing though. Never saw the banner and have logged in and out of the game several times.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Nov 28, 14 4:30 PM
only southern cross uk got it banner arrived in middle of playing it just covered up the hos i was doing i clicked on it carried on then went back to manor screen and there it was er you dont think it was a mistake do you (oh surly not)

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Nov 28, 14 5:02 PM
ROTFL karatopa!!! I found that behind the bar, maybe it belongs to you??? :

,,,,,,......!!,,???...

They are a bit mixed up I am afraid, I stumbled on them while looking for that bottle of rum!!!

;-))))

xoxoxox

pupinio
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by pupinio on Nov 28, 14 5:43 PM
Nothing at my manors either.

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Nov 28, 14 8:10 PM
No In-Game Splash/Banner for the Thanksgiving 500 Free Energy in any of my 3 games, and nothing added to their E Counters. Ticket sent to CS.

On a semi-related/bit of a stretch issue, I DID see in the Mod thread regarding the last Update that the issue of the Scavenger Hunt Items not registering correctly has been resolved.

Maybe I'm delusional, but I take that to mean that we will, indeed, have another Hunt . . . . eventually.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Kayladog
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Kayladog on Nov 29, 14 4:35 AM
none for me, must have been a bad boy, opps thats christmas

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 29, 14 7:49 AM
Dhyaniland wrote:
On a semi-related/bit of a stretch issue, I DID see in the Mod thread regarding the last Update that the issue of the Scavenger Hunt Items not registering correctly has been resolved.

Maybe I'm delusional, but I take that to mean that we will, indeed, have another Hunt . . . . eventually.

That statement wasn't about the last update. It was for an update that was done prior to the last Scavenger Hunt. Sorry!

Donanjo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Donanjo on Nov 29, 14 11:14 AM
I only received it in one of my original manors. Thanks.

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Nov 29, 14 2:22 PM
eli173 wrote:
Dhyaniland wrote:

That statement wasn't about the last update. It was for an update that was done prior to the last Scavenger Hunt. Sorry!

ETA: Huh. That post was edited on Nov, 20th so I was hoping the info was current. *whimper*.

Edited on 12/01/2014 at 5:24:13 PM PST

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Nov 30, 14 7:26 AM
Perhaps I missed this.. *sigh*.. We had a heavy snowstorm, it wiped out my internet and cable for 3 days Thursday through Saturday.. Just woke up on Sunday to find we had it back...

I have to count my blessings though, many many people lost their power.. I am sure there were many in that group who were hosting the family TG meal, and probably needed to do a quick reshuffle of who in the family would play host..

I was hosting, but the only upset for us was I couldn't get home from work so stayed in a hotel.. My husband already tried, and 2 roads in were undrivable due to steep hills, and icy roads.. The only other way was impassable with a road blockade due to a telephone line and trees blocking the road.. He also was getting the car stuck all over the place.. He ended up going to a friend in the town..

Anyway, when we did get home on TG day, we were running around like chickens trying to get everything organized. (On top of shoveling and other snow related headaches).

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Dec 1, 14 11:22 AM
Hi Everyone

Just heard back from CS after i contacted them and they have added the 500 E to all my 5 manors.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Dec 1, 14 12:36 PM
So was it suppose to be something everyone got, or only if you logged into the game on a certain day?.. Don't know if I should send in a ticket on it or not..

[Post New]by pgarland1 on Dec 1, 14 1:03 PM
I received 500 energy for one mansion, but not the other. I sent in a ticket.

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Dec 1, 14 2:40 PM
Hi moosetracker,

The 500 E is for every manor so if you didn't get your free energy then send in ticket to CS and I am sure they will add the energy to your Manor(s).

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Dec 1, 14 5:35 PM
I was out of town on TDay and my son could not get in the game at all to harvest my daily gift. It just sat there grinding away for over an hour. I lost my daily gift place and had to start over. I guess I lost any chance at the extra energy too. I just got a laptop from my son but had no internet in NC. I can get into DM , but I had to start a new manor. Today I tried to play again on the laptop and the new manor was gone and I was force to start yet another manor. I have sent a ticket to CS , but they are so backed up they apologized in advance about how long it would be to get to me.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving meal with Mom's brother and sister and extended family. Her sister had just lost her husband a month ago and we talked her into coming back to GA with us for a short visit. Hubby will take her home later this week. 300 miles each way. Did I mention he is a saint? Oh, and tomorrow is our 47th wedding anniversary. Yes, I was a child bride, LOL. Actually I was a sophomore in college. Dang, that gives away my age!! It is GOOD to be home!!

[Post New]by frothnbubble on Dec 1, 14 8:27 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Dec 2, 14 5:05 AM
frothnbubble wrote: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Thank you. With Mom and my 75 year old aunt here, that is about as much partying as I will get to do today. But then, we don't go out much anyway. Thanks for the party!!

TeddieB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by TeddieB on Dec 2, 14 8:29 AM
No energy for me....the Grinch must have intervened and stole it!
Patiently waiting for more land and the next chapter...
oh, well.....

Take care, all!

pupinio
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by pupinio on Dec 2, 14 9:06 AM
None for me on all three manors. I am tired of having to report things to get them set right. They should just go in and give it to everyone instead of making us beg for it.

Go to: