1,226 Posts

Re:TGT: Hidden in Time - Mirror Mirror

[Post New]by picman050967 on Apr 18, 09 12:04 AM
It's here..........

Picman

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Apr 18, 09 12:05 AM
Yes it is -

And Poodle - i'm holding the paper for your review to be included...

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Apr 18, 09 12:05 AM
Thanks Picman, sounds like a buy now button job.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Apr 18, 09 12:05 AM
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Picman

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Apr 18, 09 12:12 AM
This is all GOOD NEWS....thanks a bunch Picman! Good thing I took a looooong nap this afternoon....(PST too)

Well it's downloaded....I'm off to play Hidden in Time - Mirror Mirror!

Thanks again!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 18, 09 12:14 AM
This looks like a good! Purchased sight unseen!

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Apr 18, 09 12:24 AM
2am here in Texas, purchasing and downloading. Thanks picman. Then back to bed

coco1953
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,580 Posts

[Post New]by coco1953 on Apr 18, 09 12:35 AM
Played 30 minutes of demo and having to tear myself away as I really need to go to bed. So far I love it and will be buying it.

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Apr 18, 09 12:45 AM
Thank you Picman for the notice on this game and explaining to us that it was made by a new developer in Seattle, and that it is their very first game. I am sure that the HO Game fans knowing this info will be checking it out carefully. I actually prefer the straight up HO Games, and with a little luck, BF will have an additional, new developer with different ideas(maybe). How great for BF and all of us! I sincerely hope that it turns out to be a GOOD GAME and how lucky for the new developers to have such a break, starting out with Big Fish Games! And actually that could really make them very popular!!
Hopefully it will be a win, win, win situation, where it works out well for them, Big Fish and us HO Gamers!!

Well I am off to download since it's a bit past 3am here!!

Happy Gaming and thanks again Picman!

Tracy

Dahmom
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
430 Posts

[Post New]by Dahmom on Apr 18, 09 12:46 AM
Played 25 min. and bought it. i like it not your typical HO game

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Apr 18, 09 12:52 AM
don't understand, downloaded TGT and it said trial expired, just a bit confused. any idea?

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 18, 09 1:01 AM
mummypops wrote: don't understand, downloaded TGT and it said trial expired, just a bit confused. any idea?

I don't know what happened but a different odd thing happened during my DL. I clicked the DL button and was only given the option to Save when I usually get a choice to either Save or Run. I usually choose Run and the GM opens and the DL begins. This time i had to save to my DL folder and Run it from there. When I clicked on it I was told that this was a Binary File, etc. I clicked again and the GM opened and everything worked as usual. Very odd and a little scary too

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Apr 18, 09 1:04 AM
Bribling, something is wrong, it says it is an exclusive and new game, so How can I have played this, so confused, not sure wether to try and download again, or just buy

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 18, 09 1:18 AM
Mummy, it is not a long DL, I'd just uninstall and give it another go. You didn't Beta it did you? As it is a new Exclusive, it is not likely you could have played it before unless you did a Beta.

This is an old-fashioned junkpile style HOG. Objects are decent sized though a few are in dark spots (sorry Picman but there are a few dark spots). You can play Relaxed or Timed. I have been just a little confused by the backtracking so early in the game.

In one scene there is a box for which you need a key but i didn't get a chance to look for the key and when I replayed the scene the box was gone. I suppose I might find that key later and the box will reappear

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Apr 18, 09 1:29 AM
I'm in love....this game is fintastic...Liked it from the very beginning. Read every word...intriguing storyline...kept me wanting more.

Bribling, you will find the key and the box, just keep clicking.

Mummy, I sure hope you got the game downloaded so you can play it...wonder why it said your time expired. Odd indeed...well back to the game.

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Apr 18, 09 1:30 AM
mmaiden42 wrote:Yes! Giving in to sleep. EST here. Wish it could come out earlier. I will have to get it in the morning.

EST here too!! It's rough for us east coast people having to wait up every night until 3am!!!

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Apr 18, 09 1:35 AM
Bribling:
but a different odd thing happened during my DL. I clicked the DL button and was only given the option to Save when I usually get a choice to either Save or Run. I usually choose Run and the GM opens and the DL begins. This time i had to save to my DL folder and Run it from there. When I clicked on it I was told that this was a Binary File, etc. I clicked again and the GM opened and everything worked as usual. Very odd and a little scary too

When I download, mine always does what your did tonite, (ever since I got a new PC) so u are not alone there. I am just so used to it that way that I forgot the old way of DL.

Tracy

Edited on 04/18/2009 at 1:38:19 AM PST

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on Apr 18, 09 1:38 AM
I didn't even bother to trial it. With the write up here in forum, I bought it and opened it up to start playing. Looks fantastic.
Thank you Picman for another great game for us HO fans.

Edited on 04/18/2009 at 1:40:01 AM PST

Go to: