Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Stories: Hans Christian Andersen's Tin Soldier CE her

[Post New]by carmbarber on Dec 6, 14 6:16 PM
Loving this game but have one huge issue. I try and play all my games and not use hints. But, the hint button is so large that I have accidentally pressed it 3 times now and had to restart in order to get this achievement...

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Stories: Hans Christian Andersen's Tin Soldier CE her

[Post New]by matai9 on Dec 6, 14 7:02 PM
I can't get the crown from the toymaker. Strategy guide says to talk to him after giving him the potion recipe. I did, but the crown never appeared, so I cannot make any more progress.

[Post New]by Meaux55 on Dec 6, 14 8:28 PM
Once I entered into the castle in scene two my inventory became inaccessible. The lock is open but menu will not raise up to access. It bring s me back to first scene when trying to click on visible top of the inventory box. I need to get the brushwood from inventory to start the fire but can't. I'm stuck here. UGH. Any help is greatly appreciated.

brueyron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by brueyron on Dec 7, 14 3:40 AM
bonjour j'ai acheté ce jeu malgré tout lorsque je le télécharge en français je ne peux allé plus loin que la démo j'ai essayé de recommençer du début du jeu de le télécharger à nouveau mais rien n'y fait pourtant lorsque j'arrète il est marqué ce jeu vous appartiens jouer alors que faire?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 7, 14 11:45 AM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see these issues are coming up in the game! Please feel free to contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps will be happy to work with you!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by ab84tiger2 on Dec 7, 14 1:43 PM
The game freezes when trying to complete the street scene after city hall,

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Dec 7, 14 1:47 PM
to CARMBARBER- yes, I also had problems with the hint button being pressed accidently, so I switched to a mode that disabled the hints - then some of the puzzles wouldn't work - sometimes you just can't win (pun intended).

[Post New]by sharonsue2006 on Dec 8, 14 9:26 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the game moving really slowly? When I click on an object, it takes almost 5 minutes for that object to be picked up and put in my inventory. I would appreciate any help at all, as I really like these kinds of games at Christmas.

BlueLena
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by BlueLena on Dec 8, 14 5:01 PM
Quite a few of us are having the same slow game problem, hopefully BF will come up with a fix.Like you I would love to play this game.

[Post New]by awsumpawsum on Dec 8, 14 5:10 PM
Ok. two days ago I got as far as the domino game in the 5ht chapter. After playing the game there was supposed to be a lunch box key. No luck. Today I downloaded the game again and now at the shop in the second chapter the tear formula bottle is missing. Hope this isn't a start for a lousy Christmas. I've been good!

cobwebs

[Post New]by cbrundage on Dec 9, 14 7:29 PM
I see others have had problems with it - I am playing on an iPad and the cobwebs don't move. Will there be a patch?

lizzannee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lizzannee on Dec 10, 14 4:00 AM
i bought this game its very nice but the problem is i cant get all the puzzle pieces and it said their is two bonus level their is NOT only one and i cant get all the cats it was not worth 19,99 or if you a club member 13,99 can you please update this game it really needs to be it freezes on the second chapter and shuts the whole computer dow thank you have a fishy good time

[Post New]by pagantomb on Dec 13, 14 2:47 AM
Can't seem to get ANYTHING from the toy maker. Strategy guide says to talk to him but nothing happens when I do.

[Post New]by animejosse on Dec 13, 14 10:06 AM
I have a major problem with the puzzle in the desk in the first room. The click-area for the skip is directly over the buttons! So either I'm told I can't use skips, or I skip the puzzle. And I really want the achievement for not skipping.

It's a shame because I love what little I've been able to play so far.

[Post New]by pamelaclowes on Dec 14, 14 6:55 AM
Has anyone found the coupon code for the $8.99 collector edition sale on this game for today.

[Post New]by mreedhead on Dec 14, 14 10:26 AM
I can't even get this game to install. I've downloaded it multiple times and it keeps giving me a very general error message. I've done all the steps that they told me and I emailed a 3rd time and now no reply. I don't know how to get the help I need or a refund because this is ridiculous. I expect a game to work the first time when I pay $15 for it.

sheepgirl
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by sheepgirl on Dec 15, 14 9:10 AM
THIS GAME IS COMPLETE RUBBISH, stalls, glitches and generally I feel that I have been royally ripped off.

Now completely stuck and it's at the same place that everyone on the forum has listed.

DO SOMETHING BF or you have lost a valuable customer. And NO....I WILL NOT download your silly little fix-it checker either....for you to tell me what I already know!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW BF!!!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Dec 15, 14 9:29 PM
Playing on Windows XP. The first two games in this series, I could play without problem, but this game is different. I have the white background I have trouble with in most Elephant games, with just a few objects visible. The gameplay is very slow and freezes occasionally. I'm not having much fun!

[Post New]by inlilysmind on Dec 16, 14 2:35 PM
for me it worked fine until I decided to unlock it and buy the full game..now it crashes all the time I try to play with it. I have yet to try any of the full game features. is there a way to fix this? I have already tried to re-install the app (playing from an iPad)

Wrazzled
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Stories: Hans Christian Andersen's Tin Soldier CE

[Post New]by Wrazzled on Dec 16, 14 6:34 PM
inlilysmind wrote:for me it worked fine until I decided to unlock it and buy the full game..now it crashes all the time I try to play with it. I have yet to try any of the full game features. is there a way to fix this? I have already tried to re-install the app (playing from an iPad)

Hello and welcome to Big Fish. Here are some of the things I do to maximize my iOS devices' ability to function well. Anytime I either download or delete a gig of whatever, I turn off my iPad. If I am downloading more, I do what Apple suggests, a simple reset. First put your iPad into Airplane Mode. Then hold down the on/off switch and the home screen button simultaneously. I usually count just to see how long it takes as it varies. Hold both down until the Apple logo comes up and release them. It will then restart.

I always play my games in Airplane Mode and always turn off all other apps in the multitasking bar. I keep at least 20% of my iPad's usage free, do not know if this helps or not .

I virtually never try the re-install though BF likes to suggest it. If you are still having problems after doing what I suggest, good luck! I played the iPod version on my iPad 5/Air 1 using 7.1.2 and only had one crash and that was in the bonus game. Luckily, the game restarted, and I did not lose my progress.

Edit: Punctuation!

Edited on 12/16/2014 at 6:42:02 PM PST

Go to: