judithg315
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

Re:**Spoiler** New in this update.

[Post New]by judithg315 on Dec 4, 14 4:56 PM
judithg315 wrote:
bonekicker wrote:I just installed the update, but now I cannot get into my game. It just says the my game is out of date and I have to install the update. So frustrating.

That is the problem I am having. Should I uninstall and reinstall the game?

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and surprise it worked! I am back in and didn't lose anything. (thank you Cabronite!) It even had the items I got from the HO when it went down.

BooBoo9339
Herring
Herring
323 Posts

[Post New]by BooBoo9339 on Dec 4, 14 5:23 PM
I had to uninstall and reinstall and I got my game back (hooray) but I can't find any of the new items they are talking about. I did see there are new achievements with Christmas pets and packages but I haven't found them either. No snowflakes and nothing new for sending the airship or finishing HOS. I did get 1 blue coupon from the flower drop but have collected a lot more and just get the usual 10 gold.
Rats,
Boo

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Dec 4, 14 5:30 PM
tTo let y'all know all the new Christmas items cam be put on your wish list and can be found on the last 2 pages for wish lists .

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Dec 4, 14 5:41 PM
G'day,

I just wanted to let you guys know that this update has added all that is needed for some great holiday content, snowflakes and so much more.

All of this will be activated very very soon.

bfgMurrumbidgee

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Dec 4, 14 5:42 PM
The new pets look adorable, but there are things money cannot buy. Unless you have a few thousand diamonds sitting around..........

GrammyK2
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by GrammyK2 on Dec 4, 14 5:43 PM
tazruby2000 wrote:This is what is posted on the update page.

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) - December 4th, 2014

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/268825.page

- Morphing flowers are morphing snowflakes, and drop additional coins and sometimes Christmas cards
- Airship drops christmas cards in addition to normal rewards
- HOPs drop Christmas decorations in addition to normal rewards
- 3 new Christmas achievements, which unlock new avatars at their highest tier
- 5 new Christmas pets, which can be crafted using cards and decorations
- 5 new holiday daily quests with holiday pet eggs as the reward
- New daily reward, with three possible items per day
- Holiday overlays on menus, the dice table, the fortune wheel, and the airship

What Tazruby didn't include was the mention that this will be activated this month. I'm taking that to mean that since no one is seeing some of the new features they will be revealed later in the month.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 4, 14 6:22 PM
So when do we get to finish Rudoguil's quest?

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 4, 14 6:55 PM
I just got a Unique Stamp from collecting flowers. It shows coins, the game doesnt tell you when you will receive a stamp instead of coins, it just happens. I had to do a whole lot of stamps, maybe 100 or so.

pyanobar
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by pyanobar on Dec 4, 14 7:00 PM
Bummed ...
One complete round of HOS and then some: No xmas stuff.
Crafted 3 items, sent the airship to neverland, feed 3 pets: No xmas stuff.
Flowers remain flowers, not a snowflake to be found.
So, 2 hours and NO XMAS STUFF.
G'night ... try again tomorrow.

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Dec 4, 14 7:20 PM
april3850 wrote:I just got a Unique Stamp from collecting flowers. It shows coins, the game doesnt tell you when you will receive a stamp instead of coins, it just happens. I had to do a whole lot of stamps, maybe 100 or so.

I have gotten a blue and a green stamp from the flowers. Both times it showed me that I was going to win them just like when you saw a diamond was up next.

KYLEE219
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by KYLEE219 on Dec 4, 14 7:27 PM
I just got a unique stamp from morphing flower, but my daily quest keeps resetting to 1 hour

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Dec 4, 14 8:01 PM
I have the LITTLE WHITE BEAR on a WHEEL ( didn't win ) and a PARROT and a JOYFUL PENGUIN on another won both of these , so yes the new items are showing up . Give it a day .

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Dec 4, 14 10:05 PM
The count down timer under the daily quest gnome only shows minutes and seconds until the next time the clock strikes the hour, not the time left until the bewitching hour.

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Dec 5, 14 1:25 AM
Very disappointed - I applied the update, went to see what Rudoguil would have to do, and I've still got the "wait for the next update" message.

I was really looking forward to some new levels (I'm sure the update notice on the GM said that there would be some) and now I'm feeling very flat about it.

Izzie

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Dec 5, 14 1:45 AM
kdreetz wrote:The new pets look adorable, but there are things money cannot buy. Unless you have a few thousand diamonds sitting around..........

So true, KDR.... and unless they start dropping those 'invisible' X-mas cards like flies... it's not going to help. Christmas is not that far off and , you can bet that after the Holiday, all of this will disappear. Not only do you have to take the chance of getting the eggs... but in order to hatch all of them, you would need 57 red, 60 green and 57 blue cards. Plus 8,100 in coin. I don't see this happening... not with the way everything else is dropping.... Sorry. Haven't seen ANYTHING new in my game... not even with the flower drop... it is still the same old, same old...

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Dec 5, 14 2:03 AM
I just won a "Snowman's egg" on the WOF, so let the games begin !!!

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Dec 6, 14 10:47 AM
Just had my first change in the flower drop. LOL it was a white stamp, an item I am loaded with. Not a problem because I have a number of friends in need of them so I can continue gifting as long as they need them. Still waiting on those pins and needles, (which by the way are becoming quite painful) for those forthcoming holiday Eggs, Cards, and Ornaments.

Go to: