Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here

[Post New]by Muritai on Dec 6, 14 5:49 PM
uwflossi wrote:Hello dear fishies, in the bonus chapter I can not go where the hint points. The SG says "go to the potion table". I clicked on the gipsy waggon near the hint button. But nothing works. Am I wrong or is it a glitch? In the meantime my mouse curser disapeared. This game makes me not happy

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here!

[Post New]by Muritai on Dec 6, 14 5:51 PM
Me too. I cannot access the potion table either. I click on the caravan and nothing happens. It's a shame as I was enjoying the game until then.

agnesnic
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here!

[Post New]by agnesnic on Dec 6, 14 6:23 PM
I have reached the stage of rescuing the Abbot but I cannot complete the hook + leather strap + ring. I have joined the hook and the leather strap but I cannot add the ring. When I click on the combined hook and leather strap it does not open on the screen.

[Post New]by tabithajones1 on Dec 6, 14 7:08 PM
Bottles in the cupboard. When I try to switch the bottles to put them in order, my mouse just goes away, and I have to try it all over again, just for it to do it again.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here

[Post New]by navygirlarmywife on Dec 6, 14 9:41 PM
Same exact problem
agnesnic wrote:I have reached the stage of rescuing the Abbot but I cannot complete the hook + leather strap + ring. I have joined the hook and the leather strap but I cannot add the ring. When I click on the combined hook and leather strap it does not open on the screen.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Dec 7, 14 1:41 AM
I think the real problem with this game is the didn't give it enough (if any) beta testing before they put it out.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 7, 14 4:59 AM
tabithajones1 wrote:Bottles in the cupboard. When I try to switch the bottles to put them in order, my mouse just goes away, and I have to try it all over again, just for it to do it again.
Same problem here. Then I pressed the ESC button and that was good and my mouse came back.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Dec 7, 14 5:17 AM
Okay everyone I figured it out. You can't go backwards because you have to go back to the crypt. Spoiler Alert...On the back wall there is a mini game you have to punch the buttons in the correct order. It will open and you get a piece of chalk. Go to the floor where it says good place to summon Anna. Use the chalk. Then put down the five gems, the Cup, and pour the contents of the small bottle in the Cup. Then use the candle on the cup for fire. You then burn Anna's things. The scarf, the ring, and her book. When you are done the crypt or coffin will open. Go to the puzzle on the floor. When you are done you will be outside with the Priest. I hope this helps.

Edited on 12/07/2014 at 5:23:36 AM PST

pemerald46
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by pemerald46 on Dec 7, 14 5:50 AM
violetsue wrote:Help! I have been playing for some time now. I have all 3 of Anna's possessions and I am facing the Bathory House the hint is telling me to go down, (bottom of screen) however, it will not go there. I have tried the map, but I am assuming because it is an uncharted area it will not allow me to go down/page down. I tried changing screen size, also nothing. Can someone help, please? Thanks

Having the same problem, please help

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE her

[Post New]by Robilyn on Dec 7, 14 8:27 AM
jennycho wrote:
trolde wrote:I'm in the 5 chapter (crypt) and it say i should take the moon cocoon, in the left corne r by the statue in wall, but there is no cocoon!!!!!!! Have anybody play the came to there, i just wonder if i have to use the cocoon some place else, because i dont have it. Please anybody help me.

A nice saturday to all BGF gammies

I'm having the same problem .Where the moon cocoon is supposed to be is nothing.
The cocoon is in the library.

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Dec 7, 14 10:33 AM
violetsue wrote:Help! I have been playing for some time now. I have all 3 of Anna's possessions and I am facing the Bathory House the hint is telling me to go down, (bottom of screen) however, it will not go there. I have tried the map, but I am assuming because it is an uncharted area it will not allow me to go down/page down. I tried changing screen size, also nothing. Can someone help, please? Thanks

Same issue here.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Dec 7, 14 11:39 AM
Same issue as uwflossi in BONUS game - cannot go into the wagon to make the potion. Hint arrow points to bottom of screen, but you can't go there - tried using the wagon icon to teleport there, but it is not working. Cannot finish the bonus game

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Dec 7, 14 11:57 AM
maybe I can't get back to the wagon because I placed some of the recipe items too soon????? AAARGH - I hate it when I can't finish the game!

Blitzmiz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Blitzmiz on Dec 7, 14 12:27 PM
Once again BigFish are issuing games which the buying public are testing for them. Great game, genuinely creepy in bits - apart from the by now ubiquitous programming bugs that come with BigFish purchases - such as characters saying something they've already said when handing over new items (abbot) and that fact that the bonus game cannot complete because it doesn't allow you to enter the gypsy caravan to make potions. Please BigFish - just for once I'd love to be able to actually complete one of your games and not having it hanging, crashing my machine, or simply not work due to poor testing and programming. What is the work around to the bonus game not allowing entry to the caravan please? It means you can't progress beyond 10 minutes.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE her

[Post New]by swedane on Dec 7, 14 12:35 PM
jennycho wrote:
trolde wrote:I'm in the 5 chapter (crypt) and it say i should take the moon cocoon, in the left corne r by the statue in wall, but there is no cocoon!!!!!!! Have anybody play the came to there, i just wonder if i have to use the cocoon some place else, because i dont have it. Please anybody help me.

A nice saturday to all BGF gammies

I'm having the same problem .Where the moon cocoon is supposed to be is nothing.

The COCOON will show up in a different place. Can't remember exactly where, but players won't have any difficulties recognizing it. This is not the only strategy guide/game mishap. At some point the Monk gives you a paper to translate. Once you've solved the task and returned it to him, he'll ask you to do a translation again, but this time hands you a HEART. You will soon know where to use it.
Hope that helps!

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Dec 7, 14 1:05 PM
so far, rebooted, reinstalled, changed all options - difficulty, pointers, etc. Still no luck nothing works game over.

RedPoppies
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by RedPoppies on Dec 7, 14 1:07 PM
I'm going to delete this game - sounds like it's filled with nothing but problems! Well - here's mine to add to the list! So far it's been OK but now I can't get the plants watered in the caravan.

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE he

[Post New]by lemarmot on Dec 7, 14 1:15 PM
twin222 wrote:Also having the same issue as violetsue. Can't go down to start the crypt chapter. Please advise. No fix - no buy - it is a pity as it seems to be a great game!

EDIT: seemed to be a glitch. looked into the guide. the hint showed me to go down where i could not go. the map did not show anything. but i went back and had to play a HOP to get powder and could proceed so far... try it!

where did you go back to? same problem, and I don't understand the strategy guide - you need powder?

Blitzmiz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

vampire legeds glitches

[Post New]by Blitzmiz on Dec 7, 14 1:23 PM
My advice to anyone buying BigFish games is never to buy them when they just come out. Nor to update "free to play" (haha) games as soon as the update is out. Their programming and testing is now so buggy and unreliable, and their customer service so dire that by far the safest thing to do is take a note of games you want, then wait a couple of months till the bugs are worked out. Same with the "free to play" updates such as found - never ever update as soon as the update is out. Just saying - it's good advice.

taigood
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by taigood on Dec 7, 14 3:19 PM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
tabithajones1 wrote:Bottles in the cupboard. When I try to switch the bottles to put them in order, my mouse just goes away, and I have to try it all over again, just for it to do it again.
Same problem here. Then I pressed the ESC button and that was good and my mouse came back.

And same here!!!

And then I remembered that with the game Cadenza, from the same developers, I also had lots of problems... it's a shame, because bothare quite nice games.

Go to: