Wild Tribe

Ninajo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe

[Post New]by Ninajo on Apr 19, 09 9:50 AM
Well, I've dug all my wells, got all 5 tote, poles, irrigated my trees, fertilized the other trees, built the roof and walls plus all 3 buildings, but am still stuck on those nails.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone give me a hint about the tool needed to get the nails.

Thanks

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by ajwiggin on Apr 19, 09 9:57 AM
For nails take hammer to crack in wall where metal pieces are. Anyone know the herb combinations required to complete medicine? I have the three cures and a cure for Ebolio (but haven't needed it yet) but other combos can be made and I haven't found out what they are yet. GREAT GAME, MUCH BETTER THAN OTHER "TRIBE GAMES", glad I used a credit for this one. Thanks. Angie

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 10:01:24 AM PST

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Food?

[Post New]by icypup on Apr 19, 09 10:16 AM
My characters are starving and the small fruit trees have no more fruit, how do I feed them?

[Post New]by kaplutten on Apr 19, 09 10:16 AM
Could anyone PLEASE tell me how I create elephants?

GM1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by GM1956 on Apr 19, 09 10:19 AM
kaplutten wrote:Could anyone PLEASE tell me how I create elephants?

You need to complete the well first.

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

starving

[Post New]by icypup on Apr 19, 09 10:23 AM
My cute little creatures are dying, please tell me how to get food. The bushes are bare and no one is tall enough to get to the trees

Ninajo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Ninajo on Apr 19, 09 10:35 AM
Great thanks

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 10:40:53 AM PST

[Post New]by browneyedangel70 on Apr 19, 09 10:38 AM
I bought this game and it's really great, but I have a problem. I put the game on pause, and when I came back, I put it on normal speed. I went back into the game, and everything is still paused. I've tried everything I can think of, including exiting the game, and I can't get the game to unpause. Any ideas? Thanks!

[Post New]by webjedi on Apr 19, 09 10:41 AM
when in-game press esc and you can un-pause from the option menu there had the same problem took me a few minutes to figure it out lol

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by ajwiggin on Apr 19, 09 10:43 AM
For the hammer you need a guru builder (monkey), take them to the stick pile to pick up a stick and then to the stones standing up north of the hospital near the food supply. To get elephants take the little ones to collect water from the river (i think you may need to complete the water storage first.)
Angie

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 10:46:45 AM PST

[Post New]by browneyedangel70 on Apr 19, 09 10:44 AM
It worked! Thank you so much!

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on Apr 19, 09 10:44 AM
Not sure on that one, the pause, however I hit a population of 50 and my game instantly went into lag mode! Whew took me five minutes to exit almost afraid to go back in (apparently when you set two wobblies to breed, breed they do!).

It's not that you have to complete a well, you have to complete the building of the water tower storage building ... then you can drop a wobblie on the river to turn into an elephant. Same with the giraffes, complete the building of the food storage building, then drop a wobblie on the little trees to turn into a giraffe.

Hope this helps. I'm going to try again, wish I knew a way for a quick kill to get the population back under 50 again! (Gasp! That sounded harsh didn't it?)

Suziewife
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Suziewife on Apr 19, 09 10:51 AM
I have taken two of my little people repeatedly to the river but all they do is drink and do not turn into elephants. Is there something further I should be doing?

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 10:56 AM
Suziewife wrote:I have taken two of my little people repeatedly to the river but all they do is drink and do not turn into elephants. Is there something further I should be doing?

you need the water storage thing first

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 10:58 AM
I don't know what else to do at this point. all the wells are dug, I have a hammer and nails that I can't use, a big clear space below the totems and none of them is right tool. the plant needs more time to mature. the wells and food are full. what should i be doing???

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 11:00:48 AM PST

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by ajwiggin on Apr 19, 09 10:58 AM
To get elephants for water and giraffes for food the water and food storage buildings need to be completed. Angie

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 10:59:13 AM PST

[Post New]by yilesse on Apr 19, 09 10:58 AM
Is anyone else having problems making giraffes after building the food hut? Everytime I drop a wobblie on the konut bushes they just eat instead of changing.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Apr 19, 09 11:01 AM
I ran into a BIG problem . . . I paused to avoid horrible things while I was away and couldn't get the game to un-pause. When I'd switch it on the options screen, it just defaulted back to pause. Arghhh

Anyone else have this problem and know of a solution???

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by ajwiggin on Apr 19, 09 11:03 AM
Take the hammer and nails to the tree near food storage to collect building materials. As for the plant, you first need to take a zebra (expert or guru?) with a shovel to the roots just south of the konut trees (for second cure). Then for the next cure you will be able to deal with strange plant. Angie

misslilo
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by misslilo on Apr 19, 09 11:09 AM
peutetre wrote:I ran into a BIG problem . . . I paused to avoid horrible things while I was away and couldn't get the game to un-pause. When I'd switch it on the options screen, it just defaulted back to pause. Arghhh

Anyone else have this problem and know of a solution???

I found this bug too - seems pausing is faulty at the moment.

Go to: