Just call me Pollyanna

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:Just call me Pollyanna

[Post New]by jforever on Dec 9, 14 12:27 PM
BooBoo9339 wrote:I thought this thread has run its course. Did any of you read the last part of the original post? Where shirleygames said that the people who are disillusioned should quit? And some said they found nothing wrong in that post. I find it very offensive.
This forum is for us all and frankly, I have found most of the complaining posts helpful. It helps to know others are dealing with the same problems as I am. Some are even witty.
Please people, let everyone say what they want and if you don't like it, don't read the post. And taking my own advice I won't be revisiting this thread.
Eastendteddy, nofishtoday and appologold are just trying to be heard and have the glitches and problems fixed. I have said this before, if we are still here after a year of play we obviously love the game and want it to be the best it can be.
Good gaming to the disillusioned and the pollyannas,
Boo[/quote

Edited on 12/09/2014 at 12:29:48 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 9, 14 5:56 PM
I know not every one plays the same way ,at the same pace, have more luck then others, have or have not spent real $ on coins diamonds etc. so that being said what I took as offensive (and I will tell you shirley and I are fine we talk so subject droped) was it was said in other words * if you find the game hard or are feed up then leave * <<< these are my words NOT the posters, I come on to help ,vent, give tips, give a hand when I can, advice when I can get answers ask question etc etc etc, yes this a forum we can all come to for our own reasons but the post hit a nerve because I am an older player in game time been here since almost day one and even though I pulled my hair out screamd till I had no voice talk ,typed to the mods, DEV till my hands ached all over the gliches and when I lost a whole level remember?? level 44 and all for what?? the gliches are fewer but still there and lo and behold guess what ... it just happened to Lanasvet in the exact same place as me read her post****** All Christmas Fun Is Gone For Me******* so what should she do? give up or keep on playing?
All I am saying is if players want to leave that is up to them and if we can help them to stay even better it is all in the way it is said ** enough said no? **

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 10, 14 11:29 AM
Hey Everyone

It looks like with the different opinions being expressed in here, the conversation is taking a bit of a negative turn. I just wanted to pop in with a friendly reminder of the Forum Rules, especially:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

It's really great to see all the different perspectives on the game, and we truly appreciate all the feedback you provide, both positive and negative. Hopefully this thread can take a turn back towards a more positive and friendly discussion

Happy Posting!

bfgVaiya

Go to: