bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Gummy Drop San Francisco Level 46

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 12, 15 12:37 PM
G'day,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are aware of the difficulties with San Francisco level 46 and we are working to have this adjusted just as soon as we can.

I was stuck on this one for awhile as well.

We'll update the forum when we know this has been resolved.

bfgMurrumbidgee

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 12, 15 12:50 PM
G'day again,

I have just received confirmation that adjustments were made to level 46 in response to concerns raised by our avid players.

Thank you again for raising this, and best of luck with the rest of the city!

bfgMurrumbidgee

BoVaNOR
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by BoVaNOR on Jan 16, 15 4:21 AM
What adjustments were made? I've had so much fun with this game until now when I go crazy over this level!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 16, 15 9:13 AM
Hi BoVaNOR ,

Thanks for checking in, the number of moves for this lever were increased to help make the goals more attainable.

With the extra moves there should be more opportunity to make and combine boosts for higher scoring moves.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Sillyak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Sillyak on Jan 18, 15 1:13 AM
I am also stuck and think it is wrong that you have to be forced to buy multiple +5 I love this game but am on the verge of throwing in the towel. How long before it is fixed!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 18, 15 4:17 PM
Hey Sillyak

I can definitely understand being frustrated with level 46! The increase of the number of moves should already have been applied to the game, but the level is still fairly difficult, but with a little luck, it's possible to beat it

It took me several tries, but I was able to use one of the lightning bolts to remove all the paper on the grid, which cleared it up for normal pieces. Then, after clearing several matches, I was able to position two lightning bolts next to each other, and by swapping them, I was able to clear the tiles. After that, it was just a matter of making matches to get the number of points needed to finish the level

It may take a few more tries, but if you add in the lightning boosts available when you open the level, it is definitely possible to finish it without buying any additional moves!

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

BoVaNOR
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by BoVaNOR on Jan 19, 15 6:50 AM
Now I have beat the level, and my solution was, as bfgValya said, to by lighting bolts and clear all the paper. I had enough coins to by more lifes, so finally I beat it!

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 6:51:54 AM PST

[Post New]by emjay99 on Jan 23, 15 6:56 PM
Seriously? What were you thinking with this level? I play Big Fish games to RELAX - gets me through a long commute home after a hectic day at work. Gummy Drop was that for, sure, some levels were tough but I persevered, it was FUN. This Level 46 is frustrating and discouraging - is that really what you want for devoted fans??? I have 45 coins left after blowing everything I diligently accumulated - trying to extend turns and add boosts. I give up! Over one hundred attempts - not worth the irritation. Game is now DELETED - time to start seeing other games. Too bad really.

Sillyak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Sillyak on Jan 23, 15 10:10 PM
I'm with you enjoy I have bought lightening bolts six times and still can't get passed this I like a challenge but this is ridiculous. Like you I am going to delete

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 24, 15 10:06 AM
Hi emjay99 and Sillyak,

I'm sorry to hear that even with all of these suggestions that there's still trouble with getting past level 46 in San Francisco

Like you, I feel like these games should be fun and relaxing, not super frustrating to the point where you want to uninstall it. If you would like to keep play, but not worry about this level, just send an email in to our Customer Support team by clicking Here and they'll be able to help your game past this level. When you write in, please be sure to include the email address that you used to link the progress.

bfgLianorm

[Post New]by MuffinTin on Jan 24, 15 5:24 PM
The message of removing all the pieces of paper or whatever they are called is bogus. I have accomplished that at least ten times. It gained me [/b]ZIP, ZERO AND NADA!

This was my favorite game; however, at this point solitaire is mre fun.

[Post New]by emjay99 on Jan 25, 15 7:26 AM
Actually all the suggestions still rely on pure LUCK and loads of coins to blow on all sorts of boosts. And even those don't guarantee success...double lightening bolts may clear the board but by that time you're out of enough turns to get the required score! Like I said above I have deleted the game. I'm also avoiding Big Fish games in general. Their lack of foresight in improving this game befuddles me. Clearly they aren't particularly concerned that loyal fans are frustrated and discouraged. Who wants to play a game that makes you feel STUPID???? The suggestion that I ask customer service for help makes no sense. I don't want to bypass the level, I want reasonable odds to be able to pass it on my own! Also the video help on this level is misleading. Sure, you'll be successful but only if all factors are in place. I'd like to see someone from customer service complete it with 3 lives, few coins and no boosts.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 28, 15 9:54 AM
Hi emjay9,

I wanted to pop in and let you know that based on the feedback we have received on this level specifically, further adjustments have been made to the level to make this goal more achievable.

In addition to more turns being added to each tier, the level requirements were also altered.

These changes were made on Monday, January 26th and I hope that you've been able to complete the level.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by CharBergman on Feb 3, 15 7:06 PM
I'm just starting in San Francisco, built the first building but it's not letting me go forward can some tell me how? Is there someplace to find this information?

Go to: