Information about Update

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Information about Update

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 18, 14 4:04 AM
I am certainly glad you joined us in the forum and other recent arrivals, there will always be some folks that just prefer to use the forum for their venting of their frustrations (and we have ALL suffered them at some time) but on a whole the regs and passerbys in the forum are a swell bunch. It is nice to come read something positive, funny, gain insight to something in the game - I know my first time through the game would have been a lot easier had I found the forum earlier.

Actually, yesterday was the year mark of my first post. <chuckling> it was a snit fit about having to buy raspberry sherbet.

Wait till you see us pull together on an update, this bunch are whizs. On a whole, the forum crowd figured out the Spring/Easter one before they even released the quests and then the Paintings (which were just odd in their lack of directions) in June. While I would like something to play that is different, I really want something for us to talk about here - oh, the excitement!

jodiswat
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jodiswat on Dec 18, 14 4:16 AM
Merry Christmas to all!. hopefully well all see the same present under the tree....the long awaited update.! Excited to see what they have done.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Dec 18, 14 8:00 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:I am certainly glad you joined us in the forum and other recent arrivals, there will always be some folks that just prefer to use the forum for their venting of their frustrations (and we have ALL suffered them at some time) but on a whole the regs and passerbys in the forum are a swell bunch. It is nice to come read something positive, funny, gain insight to something in the game - I know my first time through the game would have been a lot easier had I found the forum earlier.

Actually, yesterday was the year mark of my first post. <chuckling> it was a snit fit about having to buy raspberry sherbet.

Wait till you see us pull together on an update, this bunch are whizs. On a whole, the forum crowd figured out the Spring/Easter one before they even released the quests and then the Paintings (which were just odd in their lack of directions) in June. While I would like something to play that is different, I really want something for us to talk about here - oh, the excitement!

happy anniversary oddly , ive read many amusing posts from you on my visits to the forum, which have been many! Never had the courage to post my own but really glad i did, its a very sociable place to come to.On the subject of food i remember how excited i was when i could afford the pizza and when i sold my first auction piece, it was probably ran the owl, now you cant give them away.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 18, 14 1:51 PM
Hear, hear! On balance we are a social bunch and the encouragement we offer each other is a major feature of the Forum. And Oddly is always on hand to lighten the atmosphere when things start getting a bit grim! I still love the game and am happy to wait patiently until the update arrives - as I am confident it will (and be worth the wait). That is why I don't bother speculating on dates any more - there is no point in getting hassled about it after all..... it's only a game! And there are plenty of other games to be playing in the meantime.

cviscara11
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by cviscara11 on Dec 18, 14 11:54 PM
wulfruna wrote:Hear, hear! On balance we are a social bunch and the encouragement we offer each other is a major feature of the Forum. And Oddly is always on hand to lighten the atmosphere when things start getting a bit grim! I still love the game and am happy to wait patiently until the update arrives - as I am confident it will (and be worth the wait). That is why I don't bother speculating on dates any more - there is no point in getting hassled about it after all..... it's only a game! And there are plenty of other games to be playing in the meantime.

I quite agree I might not write much in the Forums but I do read them, and there are certainly some very funny messages. I too am just waiting for the big surprise when the update gets here,

Go to: