Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

 

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by redrose13697 on Apr 23, 09 10:32 AM
you don't need the hospital to cure tumrot, just have the dr go to the berry bush and take it back to the sick one

 
freemommy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by freemommy on Apr 23, 09 10:49 PM
I completed the first map, but didn't find an ark piece??? Any suggestions? I have not seen anything wooden. Also, what tool do I need (aka who do I use/how do I make it?) to get whatever is in the crack?

 
mhbrands
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by mhbrands on Apr 23, 09 11:39 PM
freemommy wrote:I completed the first map, but didn't find an ark piece??? Any suggestions? I have not seen anything wooden. Also, what tool do I need (aka who do I use/how do I make it?) to get whatever is in the crack?


Look for the blue glowing spot on your map, and drag a zebra with a shovel over there to dig it until you get the second message about the strange pattern.

 

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by sharwixom on Apr 24, 09 9:41 PM
To open the crack in the wall, drag one of your gorillas to the stick pile, then to the round rocks (lower right) above the hospital. You'll have built a hammer. Drag the gorilla to the crack and they'll bust it open for you.

 

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by hcfantasyfreak on Apr 26, 09 3:27 PM
chris30s wrote:
skyey2000 wrote:i have two questions, one how do you cure tomrot and two how do finish building any of the buildings i did the tutorial but it doesnt tell you how to finish


You can't cure tumrot until you build the hospital -- then take a zebra, drop on the berries (at the top of the screen), and take to the hospital to make new medicine.

For buildings, you just have to keep putting gorillas with a stick on them (to keep them on task) until they're done.




I've played twice and both times I had him use the berrys and cure tumrot before the hospital was built. Just took the zebra to the berry bush and when he had berrys in his hand put him on the sick one.

 

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by Squigly6 on May 12, 09 9:47 AM
I've finished all the other Idols, but my Gorillas refuse to work on the Elephant Idol. The game says that they need a tool, while they do have the tomahawk equipped. When they're equipped with hammers, the game says they've got the wrong tool.

Help please!

 
chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by chris30s on May 12, 09 9:56 AM
Not sure what's happening there ... it's definitely the tomahawks that you use on the idols. Sounds like a glitch ... contact support.

 
granraven3
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by granraven3 on May 18, 09 7:42 PM
If you've got all the map pieces arm a zebra or giraffe with a stick then a sharp stone and have them dig on the shiny blue spot.

 
chenni23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by chenni23 on May 21, 09 8:33 AM
hi

follow the link to the walkthrough http://www.gamezebo.com/games/wild-tribe/tips-tricks/wild-tribe-tips

 

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by brands163 on May 26, 09 2:13 PM
mhbrands wrote:
freemommy wrote:I completed the first map, but didn't find an ark piece??? Any suggestions? I have not seen anything wooden. Also, what tool do I need (aka who do I use/how do I make it?) to get whatever is in the crack?


Look for the blue glowing spot on your map, and drag a zebra with a shovel over there to dig it until you get the second message about the strange pattern.


Any animal that can hold a shovel can dig at the light in the ground. Giraffes, elephants and zebras.

 
alyssasmom
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by alyssasmom on Jun 12, 09 9:57 AM
not me.

 

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by madeinlime on Jun 13, 09 3:26 PM
Squigly6 wrote:I've finished all the other Idols, but my Gorillas refuse to work on the Elephant Idol. The game says that they need a tool, while they do have the tomahawk equipped. When they're equipped with hammers, the game says they've got the wrong tool.

Help please!


I have the same problem. I can't believe this is a glitch in only a few games. No one knows how to fix this?!?!

 
GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,571 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Oct 3, 09 8:54 AM
madeinlime wrote:
Squigly6 wrote:I've finished all the other Idols, but my Gorillas refuse to work on the Elephant Idol. The game says that they need a tool, while they do have the tomahawk equipped. When they're equipped with hammers, the game says they've got the wrong tool.

Help please!
I have the same problem. I can't believe this is a glitch in only a few games. No one knows how to fix this?!?!
All I can suggest is that the first times you tried with tomahawks you had your Gorillas in the wrong places each time. There are stripes where you get a light-bulb above the head, a little left or right you get nothing or a question-mark, and a little more left or right you get a light-bulb again. This is also true at the sharp rocks and probably everywhere else in this game.

This is the sort of feature that I would myself consider a bug!

 

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by carsondogs on Jul 5, 10 7:38 PM
u can only use the tomahawk

 

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by theresejk on Oct 12, 10 8:00 PM
went to the blog mentioned below but couldnt find anything about wild tribe

 
 
 
 
Go to: