Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by LaineeLou on Dec 20, 14 12:21 PM
I've had the same problem as mechan26 with every ERS game I've purchased. In the past, I've been able to work around the problem of not seeing the zoomed scene by clicking until I accomplish what I need to do, but this doesn't work with the safe scene in this game.

baroukers
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by baroukers on Dec 21, 14 7:45 PM
With me, the game is freezing up at irregular intervals, so I have to stop playing, close the game, and restart the game. It's been a while since I've run into something so buggy. I've almost finished it, but it would have been a lot faster without the technical problems.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 22, 14 4:03 PM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see there's display and freezing issues coming up! I would definitely recommend checking out the following help article for steps that can resolve issues like these:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you've already tried those steps, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps will be happy to troubleshoot with you.

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Miss_Al on Dec 27, 14 7:05 PM
I am not able to apply the wolf symbol to the snarly wolf on the ice cliff. I have the symbol, the hint tells me to put it there, but it will not stick, so I cannot progress in the game.

I am playing on PC and uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but I'm still stuck in that place. Suggestions?

penny07
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by penny07 on Dec 28, 14 5:57 PM
I GAVE THE HEALING POTION TO ROBERT HOWEVER NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER THAT AND I HAVE NOWHERE TO PLACE THE CARROTS

[Post New]by Rocky15 on Jan 3, 15 9:00 AM
I have had the same problem as many. I finally got through the safe dial issue in the main game, only to be left unable to finish b/c of the same problem with the bonus game. Very frustrating!!

Go to: