Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here

[Post New]by Faerielust on Dec 18, 14 9:58 PM
dndgirl wrote:I have run into a game-stopping issue in the Mac version of this game. In Princess Daphne's Room there is a statue where one is supposed to place the Floral Crown and Floral Baton. However, when I click on the statue, the scene starts to expand on the statute but then stops expanding and looks a bit dark. Clicking on the statue does nothing and the only way out of the scene is to click on the map and go to another location. I have tried restarting and then even deleting and re-installing the game with no luck.

I am using an iMac running OS X Yosemite version 10.10.1

I am having the exact same issue! Did anyone find a way to fix it?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here

[Post New]by pandorazfruitcak on Dec 19, 14 4:14 AM
dndgirl wrote:I have run into a game-stopping issue in the Mac version of this game. In Princess Daphne's Room there is a statue where one is supposed to place the Floral Crown and Floral Baton. However, when I click on the statue, the scene starts to expand on the statute but then stops expanding and looks a bit dark. Clicking on the statue does nothing and the only way out of the scene is to click on the map and go to another location. I have tried restarting and then even deleting and re-installing the game with no luck.

Same problem as everyone else on here. The game unexpectedly closed during loading once but I was able to play. Stuck on the stupid statue that goes dim. Operating a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.9.5 I've got an email in for a credit but would LOVE to hear that the developers are fixing this issue....??

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here!

[Post New]by ac1986 on Dec 22, 14 5:41 PM
I am having the same Problem as everyone else with the freezing at the statue in Princess Daphne's room. I reported it and also like others got a choice of a new game or trying to find a fix on the forum or by myself. I am also running Yosemite. I would like to play the game to the conclusion but it doesn't seem anyone at BF wants to help I have til the 28th to use my new game voucher.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 23, 14 5:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the progression block in Princess Daphne's room for the Mac version of the game. Thank you for your posts regarding this, and do know that we're letting the developer know about this issue. As soon as we receive any word regarding this, one of the Forum Mods will post it in this forum. In the meantime, thank you all for your patience.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by FreshH2OCatFish on Dec 24, 14 9:10 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the progression block in Princess Daphne's room for the Mac version of the game. Thank you for your posts regarding this, and do know that we're letting the developer know about this issue. As soon as we receive any word regarding this, one of the Forum Mods will post it in this forum. In the meantime, thank you all for your patience.

bfgWaimea

Thank you….Eagerly awaiting!!!

[Post New]by tribby on Dec 24, 14 10:21 PM
My problem is in Calliope's room at the sailboat scene. I enter the puzzle and get only a dark screen. If I move my mouse on the screen, it creates multiple images of the pointer. I can not work on the puzzle and therefore I can not get the silver seahorse. Very frustrating and very disappointing.
Running OSX 10.9.5

Edited on 12/24/2014 at 10:22:46 PM PST

Mac_too
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mac_too on Dec 25, 14 8:03 AM
Same Mac problem in Princess Daphne's room as everyone else. Eagerly waiting for a fix.

[Post New]by FluteGamer96 on Dec 26, 14 8:03 PM
I run a Windows version of this game (current operating system is Windows 8) and just bought and activated this game today. I am in the final stages of the game where I must find the elemental hammers, and I have the Lion Head in my inventory. Earlier, I picked up the Book of Hatred from the base of the Beast statue in the Secret Garden and noticed that a shadow of where the book lay before was there, and when I backed up to see the whole area of the Secret Garden, I noticed that the Book of Hatred was still at the base of the statue. Now whenever I zoom in and try to place the Lion Head, I keep getting the same result: that it is wrong. I have tried the hint button a few times with no success, then thought it was just my laptop overheating and exited the game, turning my laptop off afterward. Once my laptop cooled, I got back on and tried again with the same results. I am tempted to play the whole thing again just to see if it was just a weird glitch, but I really don't want to do that...

[Post New]by Zozie333 on Dec 26, 14 9:36 PM
I downloaded the free trial but can't play it at all. I can select my difficulty level and the game starts loading, but it freezes at 18%. I've tried deleting and re-downloading but nothing seems to work. I am very disappointed because I love this series and have been anxiously awaiting this new installment. I'm using a mac 10.9.5. Please find a solution for all the mac players that are really hoping to be able to play this game properly.

harfangs
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by harfangs on Dec 27, 14 2:14 AM
the same problem in Daphné's room black screenans the only solution is to click on map to go in another location and for sure NOWAY to finish the game
It looks like it's mac users who have the biggest problems ,maybe Eipix don't run with mac Yosemite??
hope developpers will fix this problem very,very soon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide he

[Post New]by mireya62680 on Dec 27, 14 2:01 PM
papixee wrote:

I am having the identical issue. Also have Max OS X 10.10.1

Please get this corrected or refund the credit.

Same problem running on my MAC and I agree. If I can not finish the game, a refund of game credits would be nice.

[Post New]by jnvx93 on Dec 27, 14 6:35 PM

I am having this same issue and I have the same operating system as the above post. I would love for this to be fixed because I love these games!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 28, 14 1:53 PM
Hey there

I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for your patience while we work on getting a fix for the issue in Princess Daphne's room

We are continuing to work towards finding a fix, and as soon as the Mods have any new information, we'll let you all know.

Thanks again for hanging in there!

bfgVaiya

harfangs
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by harfangs on Dec 29, 14 6:01 AM
bfgVaiya
thanks for the good new hope the'll fix it qute soon thanks again for help

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide her

[Post New]by SamandAdrianY on Dec 29, 14 7:44 AM
jnvx93 wrote:

I am having this same issue and I have the same operating system as the above post. I would love for this to be fixed because I love these games!

same problem ....

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide her

[Post New]by SherriesMomma on Dec 29, 14 5:48 PM
tribby wrote:My problem is in Calliope's room at the sailboat scene. I enter the puzzle and get only a dark screen. If I move my mouse on the screen, it creates multiple images of the pointer. I can not work on the puzzle and therefore I can not get the silver seahorse. Very frustrating and very disappointing.
Running OSX 10.9.5

I am having the same problem in Calliope's room; however, I am running OS X 10.10.1. I haven't seen this same problem with the CE forum entries and only this one other entry by Tribby. I can get further, but need to get the silver seahorse.

Thank you

[Post New]by MossRose3 on Dec 29, 14 7:42 PM
I am having the same problem with the screen freezing and going dark in Princess Daphne's room. Apparently, this game does not work with OS X 10.10. I would love to finish the game. Is a fix in the works?

[Post New]by elelar on Dec 30, 14 8:23 AM
I thought it was me, I keep reloading the game with no change. Help

[Post New]by Janissong on Dec 30, 14 5:54 PM
Same issue here, using a Mac 10.6.8. Will we hear on here if there is a fix?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 31, 14 10:42 AM
Hey Janissong

As soon as we know when a fix will be available, the Mods will post an announcement in this game's forum. You'll be able to see it above the tech and review threads once it's there

I want to assure you, we are working to get a fix, and we really do appreciate how patient everyone has been!

bfgVaiya

Go to: