OldLady50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:HOW TO MAKE A DOUBLE BOMB

[Post New]by OldLady50 on Dec 29, 14 3:24 PM
Did that, did not work. Had double bombs four times, did not remove the requirement. Developers, if you bother to read this, please add SKIP to your games (I'd gladly give up all my winnings to get past the fricking double bombs.

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Dec 31, 14 6:38 PM
I finally got this to work. Yes, you literally have to DRAG bomb #1 onto bomb #2 to make a double. Dropping them on top of each other won't work.

The good news is that they don't have to be matching symbols or make a trio in any direction. That saved me on this level after umpteen tries.

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Jan 1, 15 4:27 AM
Thanks, Rivakonneva
This was a very good remark and I’m glad you corrected my way of explaining it. (My English is not perfect, since it is not my native language.) May I quote you on my thread “General Introductions...”?

hraili

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Jan 2, 15 2:53 PM
hraili wrote:Thanks, Rivakonneva
May I quote you on my thread “General Introductions...”?

hraili

Sure, go right ahead. And thank you for your hard work filling in the gaps the developers left in the game instructions. They have been helpful!

[Post New]by Freindlypest on Jan 3, 15 3:18 PM
I myself have just purchased the game, have joined the double bombs in level 158 and nothing happens to make the requirement for the double bombs go away either.
Fishdom series is my all time favorite game to play, love the tanks , music and it is a very soothing game. This is extremely frustrating. Please fix the problem, as I have even restarted the level eight times. This last time I have continually tried for the last three days and it does not work.

[Post New]by DQAustin on Jan 6, 15 8:09 AM
Another "stuck on 158"...probably 15 hrs. (off and on over 3 days) playing this same damned level. I too have had bomb x 2 appear several times...a split-second of elation...but no unchecking of the bomb x2 level....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

PLEASE Big Fish...make a patch or something. Or improve/fix this and have those of us who are having problems be able to re-install.

P.S.
Otherwise it's a vast improvement over the previous installment and I'm having a blast playing it. Love how much longer the game is!

01.07.2015: I totally lied...I'm on level 68...but having the same issues as the "158" stuckees.

Edited on 01/07/2015 at 7:21:18 AM PST

HOW TO MAKE A DOUBLE BOMB

[Post New]by tjm1938 on Jan 6, 15 12:28 PM
Volauvent wrote:These are bombs you create by manipulating the position of the figures, not the ones that are inserted into the game by the dev as a challenge. The "challenge" bombs can be turned off in options.

HOW TO MAKE A BOMB ( used as sample only)

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . >

Move the third star on the left into the corner of the L. The L's can be left to right, right to left. Doesn't matter.

Here is another configuration:

... . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .
... . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .
... . . .. . . . . . -><-

Simultaneously, you now have 3 matches down and 3 matches across. The figures will merge into one glowing figure called a bomb. If you place the bomb into a match 3, lots of surrounding tiles are exploded.

The trick is to do the same thing with another set of figures such that the second bomb you form can be moved next to the first bomb. Grab one bomb and drag it on top of the other bomb and you have a DOUBLE BOMB. The figures DO NOT have to be the same:

------------------------ <-drag heh heh heh

The challenge is to keep your bombs from blowing up before you can align them for the drag.

[Post New]by tjm1938 on Jan 6, 15 12:29 PM
WOW, this is an amazing help. I'd been trying for weeks to find or get a double bomb. I was ready to trash the game. THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this. I love the Fishdom games and this is the best one yet so I'm thrilled that I don't have to give it up.

gsdogs
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by gsdogs on Jan 9, 15 12:36 PM
I read the forum and it hit me that I was trying to make a bomb with the lightning symbol When I realized that I had no more problems finishing the level am now up to 190 after spending days on 158 and was ready to give up Thanks everyone

[Post New]by silkykitty on Jan 18, 15 8:50 AM
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 19, 15 2:42 PM
Hey there

It looks like this thread has a really great diagram that can help many players with creating a double bomb. I'm going to go ahead and sticky it so it stays on the first page of the forum, where everyone can find it easily

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jan 21, 15 1:37 PM
I've turned off ALL the bombs, oil, etc...I'm clear up in the 2000's (Left side Level) and at Level 100 + (Right Side Level) but still am having problems with making any of those infernal BOMBS that the Developers like to throw in the mix!

So I started a new game and am not that far along up pops those strings of Quests that don't score worth beans even though you work your fingers off trying to comply...Anyway I cannot seem to comply with the DOUBLE BUBBLE BOMB configuration although I did manage to clear off 1 of the 3 required to complete the level I'm stuck on for the time being...

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the other versions of Fishdom except this one...All the fun has been taken out of it with those additional elements the Developers have thrown in!

What I find interesting unless I'm missing something is even though this is a C.E. there doesn't seem to be a Guide included so you can find out how to complete all the Levels!

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 1:38:43 PM PST

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Jan 21, 15 3:25 PM
scorpio42 wrote:
What I find interesting unless I'm missing something is even though this is a C.E. there doesn't seem to be a Guide included so you can find out how to complete all the Levels!

I have written a sort of a Guide in my thread "General Instructions for Most Common Problems Etc. (CE)"
Have you read it?

hraili

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jan 22, 15 7:33 AM
Actually I have not seen or read your "Guide" Will look for it and read it when I get the chance. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

BJ Minnich aka scorpio42

hraili wrote:
scorpio42 wrote:

I have written a sort of a Guide in my thread "General Instructions for Most Common Problems Etc. (CE)"
Have you read it?

hraili

[Post New]by fonzie43 on Jan 25, 15 8:00 PM
I have played and paid for many Fishdom games and this is the first that has this dirty little double bomb. I have spent days trying to do it. Yes I saw the directions. What are the ods? And how do I get my money back?

[Post New]by rubyreds111 on Feb 3, 15 12:10 AM
I am on level 158. I have read how to get the double bomb. I have done it twice. I drag one bomb on top of the other. Then I get a match. A double message comes up,huge explosion and a face comes up. Still no credit. I like the fishdom game also. But this isn't fun anymore. I will either ask for my money back on this game or cancel my membership. There is no game that should have anything that hard to get.

[Post New]by meschatons on Feb 10, 15 1:33 PM
Hi,

How on earth do you make an "L??" When you align more than two icons they automatically collapse. I have been on level 610 which has ONE double bomb for DAYS. I have tried other things that other people have advised & nothing works. Please help!! (I will also be asking for a refund if I can't succeed with this.)

[Post New]by meschatons on Feb 10, 15 1:39 PM
Hi,

How on earth do you make an "L??" When you align more than two icons they automatically collapse. I have been on level 610 which has ONE double bomb for DAYS. I have tried other things that other people have advised & nothing works. Please help!! (I will also be asking for a refund if I can't succeed with this.)

I am stuck on Level 160 for days

[Post New]by caroleaman on Feb 17, 15 10:09 PM
I am stuck on Level 160 for days. It shows 2 circles with a plus 3 next to it.
I just can't get it.....

pufin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pufin on Feb 26, 15 5:18 PM
A match of 4 makes an arrow bonus.
A match of 5 makes a lightening bonus.
When you make the "L" pattern you get a glowing square. Two of those glowing squares make the double bomb

Go to: