Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Runaway Geisha here!

[Post New]by llovett79 on Dec 29, 14 5:43 PM
My issue is not on the Help page
I am stuck on a spot and I am click on the "hint button" and nothing happens
It does highlight when I move the pointer over it, but nothing occurs with clicking.
I am on the page with the young boy who is asking me to give him something so that he will give me the handle to my teapot in return.
if I go the the subscreens with the grill or the piece of paper- then I get a responce from the hint button telling me there is nothing to do there.
However if I move to one of the other main screens, I also do not get any responce from clicking the "hint" button.

Please advise.

Yes I have removed and re-loaded the game.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 30, 14 3:27 PM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see these issues have been coming up with the game! For those experiencing trouble with a black screen or the hint button isn't responding, please check out the help article below for some steps to troubleshoot:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're having trouble with an access violation error, the following help article has steps that may get this resolved:

Access Violation

If issues continue after taking steps from the help articles, or if you're experiencing a different issue, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and a detailed description of the issue, and one of our Reps will be happy to help out!

bfgVaiya

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Jan 1, 15 4:07 PM
I have the same problem can't open to play a black screen. I think there is a problem, since most of us are having the same problem playing this game. I am tired of writing to Tech Support , if the game doesn't start in the beginning and you can get it to run it won't.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Runaway Geisha here!

[Post New]by Kalyko on Jan 1, 15 6:52 PM
There seems to be quite a few bugs in this game, I was enjoying it and have paid for it, but often the hint button seems to highlight random areas that mean little if anything, and it appears there are particular items missing that are needed to complete various scenes. I cannot open the box in the geisha house and am stuck there.

[Post New]by marymags on Jan 2, 15 12:51 AM
Rainmanuk wrote:After downloading and trying to run the game I just get a blank screen. I get the music that's all

[Post New]by braillecode4 on Jan 12, 15 7:33 PM
I got an error message twice and the game quit working. I downloaded again and it works fine. I enjoyed the game very much. The hint button worked fine for me. No other glitches. I also got a DirectX download but Cancelled it.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 13, 15 3:29 PM
Hey braillecode4

I'm really glad to see you were able to get the game working on your system! If an error message comes up again, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't quite fix it, please feel free to contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help get things running smoothly again

bfgVaiya

Go to: