Re:TGT - Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer

[Post New]by bigmama3636 on Apr 25, 09 12:42 PM
This game was a disappointment that i was able to beat it before the trial expired. 1 good thing now I don't have to buy it. LOL

MOMMY54
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MOMMY54 on Apr 25, 09 12:51 PM
Bought it.......

Played it.....

Way to short...

I should have listened....

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Apr 25, 09 2:40 PM
Wow, yeah, at under an hour and mediocre game play... I don't even think that keychain will make this a buy.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Apr 25, 09 2:41 PM
Yeah, big disappointment. Played and finished within the hour trial.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Apr 26, 09 1:01 AM
Was the game really only 57 minutes long, or did I miss something. This will never fly here at Big Fish. Thank God we get to demo for 1 hour before we buy, because who ever bought this game before the demo got ripped off.

BereniceP
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by BereniceP on Apr 26, 09 2:37 AM
NO WAY!!!! I could not believe how short this game was. Had I known I was at the last scene while playing the demo, I would not have bought it. I bought it and played for a further 5 minutes!! What a con.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Apr 26, 09 2:38 AM
Played some of the demo, but it gave me the creeps, thinking it was a true story, so it will be a nono for me.

SnowTiger1632
Catfish
Catfish
1,679 Posts

[Post New]by SnowTiger1632 on Apr 26, 09 4:55 AM
Why do you consider it a con? Its not like every game out there is ment to take several hours to play through it. If you bought it and are unhappy with the length then perhaps it will be a reminder that not all games last for hours. Does no good to whine and complain because it was short.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Apr 26, 09 5:05 AM
For those who bought the game and were unhappy with the length I suggest you contact Customer Support and voice your complaints. They may be able to help and at the very least it will let them know about the lack of quality from this developer for the future.

bitzgirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bitzgirl on Apr 26, 09 5:31 AM
I have downloaded the trial game,but there is no curser visible,has anyone else experianced this.

[Post New]by PlayCards3 on Apr 28, 09 3:52 AM
gadget56 wrote:It was O.K., but finished the whole game before the demo was up.

Same here. I won't be buying this one.

[Post New]by fishy123 on Apr 28, 09 7:50 PM
I think it's reprehensible that you would offer a game about such a horrendous crime! This man brutally murdered his girlfriend and stuffed her in a trunk and this was only a few years ago. This makes me nauseous! I can't believe that someone has made a game out of this. I can't stress this enough. This man put Holly Maddox's family through total Hell for years. How offensive to have a computer game to remind them. I wish you'd remove it. If you ask me, the Jack the Ripper game is equally as grotesque. These were crimes committed by psychopathic murderers, not games for kids! Please!

[Post New]by cornflake200 on Apr 29, 09 9:31 AM
dexter3657 wrote:I'm with Gadget56, FINISHED the game before the hour trial was up. I don't think they will sell many games if you can play the whole thing in the free hour. I played all the mini games, didn't really read the story, and only used a few hints. Way too short. IMHO.

Thanks for this info I was on the last map scene when the demo ended and wsnt sure if there was more to come please I looked on here first certainly wont waste a credit on this on

seguincat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by seguincat on Apr 29, 09 3:41 PM
I abosoutley love True Crime and considered downloading this game, but after reading the postings I will refrain from wasting time for a large download. Thanks. Seguincat I loved Cate West and Flux keep up the good work BigFish.

[Post New]by gr8angel289 on May 15, 09 4:00 PM
First of all I'd like to say that the game is very short! I love hidden object games but this one really wasn't that good. I played the whole game in about 20 min. I learned to play the game on the demo first to see if I like it before I buy it! I'm new 2 Big Fish and I'd just like to say that I'm glad I found this site because before this I was paying 19.99 per game not including the backup cd. I'm a BIG Fan of Big Fish! Lol

KATPOR
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by KATPOR on May 30, 09 9:28 PM
I agree with Fishy123. I think it is incredibly tacky to have a money making game based on a real crime. It's one thing to have a "true crime" game based on Jack the Ripper. No one alive is going to be hurt by that, however, Holly Maddux's family is still alive I would imagine something like this would be very hurtful. I downloaded the trail and as soon as I found out the context I quit. Tacky, tacky, tacky.

Go to: