_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

Re:Snowy Path costs how much??????

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Dec 22, 14 7:13 AM
Hi stinger! Do you have two manors by chance? Is the manor you have open the one that had the gold? Did you buy any snow paths????

If your answers are No, Yes, No, I'm sure Customer Support will return your gold if you put in a ticket.

Goofy game!!

[Post New]by stinger4x4 on Dec 22, 14 7:26 AM
I accidentally bought 8 paths thinking you got 8 of them. Like the coal path you get 10 squares. I sent an email to customer support. Will that do any good?

[Post New]by stinger4x4 on Dec 22, 14 7:28 AM
What is a ticket to customer service? I don't understand the ticket part.

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Dec 22, 14 7:29 AM
GRRRR..45 gold for one little piece of snowy walk...outrageous! I bought before I looked just to see what it was and never expected that! I thought it might be at least 10 of them !!!
Not a happy camper!

[Post New]by stinger4x4 on Dec 22, 14 7:32 AM
I have 2 manors because I didn't back it up my manor a year ago and lost it. Support retrieved my manor but for some reason I have a 2nd manor but it starts at the being so I never used it.

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Dec 22, 14 7:45 AM
stinger4x4 wrote:What is a ticket to customer service? I don't understand the ticket part.

Down below these posts, next to Get Help, click on Customer Support. Then on the next page, in the blue box, all the way at the bottom on the left it says Still Need Help? Click on that. The problem ticket form should appear. Fill it in (be sure to include your manor name and manor ID number). Then hit Continue (I think that's what it says) at the bottom.

You should immediately receive an automated confirmation, probably asking you for the same info you just provided (ignore that).

CS is way behind, I have read, but after a few days you should get a *real* person helping you. If not, put in another ticket, referencing the first one.

Good luck!

ETA: I have never sent an email to Customer Support, so I don't know about that. They will probably tell you to send in a ticket!

Edited on 12/22/2014 at 7:48:59 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 22, 14 7:58 AM
This is obviously a gross error. I have sent a PM to a mod asking them to see to it that the price is changed from 45 GOLD to the correct one, ie, 45 SILVER. For the record, the Big Footed path should also be silver, albeit more expensive than the Snowy Path.

By the way, the paths should be the first to be offered, as they are the most time consuming to use. Some people (luckily not me) replace large parts or even all of their existing paths with them during the holidays! But they can't get anything right, can they?

tinydancer112
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by tinydancer112 on Dec 22, 14 8:06 AM
The 45 gold has to be a mistake for the snowy path. I'm sure it was silver last year. Someone made a huge ice skating rink and I'm pretty sure they didn't spend gold on it. I must say this advent calendar is a disaster. So far only one of my three manors has received the energy gifts. And none of the three the silver. On my level 99 manor I already have the reindeer, snowman, Angels etc. I was hoping for NEW stuff. But loved the new statue Capricorn. So splurged and bought the goat.

[Post New]by stinger4x4 on Dec 22, 14 8:11 AM
Thank you for your help Eli 173!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Dec 22, 14 8:46 AM
Hi everyone!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! 45 gold does indeed seem like a lot for one snowy path. To clear up any confusion, it's actually 8 Juju per Snowy path, not 8 Snowy paths.

Not to worry, we're investigating this now, and I can assure you all that I will update this thread as soon as I hear more information.

bfgGlithui

Edited on 12/22/2014 at 8:50:07 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 22, 14 8:50 AM
stinger4x4 wrote:Thank you for your help Eli 173!

You are welcome, but let's see if and when they will correct it. (NOTE: The recent error in the gold sale was never corrected despite assurances both here and on the FB page to the contrary!)

In your case, since you already spent your gold you can only get a refund from customer support. If you really sent an email instead of using the form as described by _G4il above, then the delay will be even greater (as indicated at the bottom of the Contact Us form page under More Ways to Contact Us).

Edited on 12/22/2014 at 8:56:59 AM PST

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Dec 22, 14 8:51 AM
Thank you for responding. All we ask is a bit of response when we have questions or problems like this. It is great to know we have moderators that help us out. Thanks again.

Edited on 12/22/2014 at 1:14:14 PM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 22, 14 9:07 AM
Theorem wrote:Mmhh... is Capricorn good looking at least?? Guess I'll find out tonight...!!!

The capricorn is ok by day and very cool by night! But as always, I hate the dull pedestal and the silly flowers!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 22, 14 9:20 AM
Leabhar wrote:In comparison to other paths, based on the resale amount of 8 silver, the snowy paths should have cost 50 silver.

The resale value of silver items is 40%, so if you see 8 the price should have been 20, not 50. What bothers me, though is that I checked the paths I had from last year and for the Snowy Path I have a resale value of only 4 (so it should cost 10 silver) and for the Big Footed I have 10 (so regular price should be 40). I checked all other paths and they all have a resale value of 40%. What 's going on? Should the price of the Snowy Path be 10 (minus 40% =6), after all?

Edited on 12/22/2014 at 9:27:35 AM PST

Plum_crazy
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Plum_crazy on Dec 22, 14 9:43 AM
eli173 wrote:
Leabhar wrote:In comparison to other paths, based on the resale amount of 8 silver, the snowy paths should have cost 50 silver.

The resale value of silver items is 40%, so if you see 8 the price should have been 20, not 50. What bothers me, though is that I checked the paths I had from last year and for the Snowy Path I have a resale value of only 4 (so it should cost 10 silver) and for the Big Footed I have 10 (so regular price should be 40). I checked all other paths and they all have a resale value of 40%. What 's going on? Should the price of the Snowy Path be 10 (minus 40% =6), after all?

I kept my snowy paths from last year & they have a resale value of 8.
I thought I paid around 20 for them but can't be sure.
Don't know what the hecks happening....

Edited on 12/22/2014 at 9:47:59 AM PST

pupinio
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by pupinio on Dec 22, 14 9:47 AM
That's what I get for not paying attention. I started a baby manor to see how long it takes to progress without buying gold like I did on the other two. I had built up over 300 gold, now it's all gone. I put in a ticket, so I hope it gets fixed. All that gold for 8 juju. Geez. DM, don't be a grinch!

[Post New]by phlamingophred on Dec 22, 14 10:42 AM
I clicked on it to see how many would show up for that price, but then cancelled it when I saw it was only one square. Hopefully they'll fix the problem soon!

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Dec 22, 14 11:13 AM
I think I will wait for this to be sent to the bargain basement.. Even on sale, this is too rich for my blood !!

drivin
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by drivin on Dec 22, 14 3:25 PM
Last year I was able to repave my entire manor grounds with the snowy path when it was paid for with silver. This year they seem to be trying to get everyone to move away.

seasun
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by seasun on Dec 22, 14 4:13 PM
feel like such a fool!!! have been enjoying the advent calendar not had any issues and was really loving that I could gift my baby manor with items that my ..... (i guess I will call it mature manor) mature manor has....(still praying for a dragon for my baby)

today came home from work....excited about seeing what was offered today (have not been excited recently at all by the way)... was really expecting the Santa in a Box..... but saw the snowy path..... did not even look at the price other than.... 40% off and YES last year the snowy paths were for silver...... as I have a hoard of silver..... I clicked away....... imagine my surprise!!!!!!!! now have spent all my gold on paths with the gold I was hoarding for Santa in a Box !!!!!!! Santa was like 100 gold if I remember correctly....

I came to the forum to see if anyone else NOTICED this and was feeling really really stupid..... and was so glad to see this thread!!!!! I really can not complain about my own stupidity..... but was glad to see moderator bfgGlithuire's response.

Am so hoping that this is some giant glitch that BF will make right ..... or will forever know that I must double double check every transaction I ever make because I can not trust myself or my purveyors any longer.....big.....
sigh
Seasun
Seasons Wood
and
Cold Cold Heart (the proud owner of Snowy Paths that would never have been bought at that price!!!)

Go to: