lifelines34
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:TGT for 4/28: Puppy Stylin`

[Post New]by lifelines34 on Apr 29, 09 9:15 AM
Cute game.
Think I may be tempted to buy this one once my demo has finished. Reminds me a bit of Doggie Dash.

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on Apr 29, 09 12:11 PM
GEE.... i am surprised not as many people as i thought would be happy with this game...i am in my mid 40's and i think it is adorable !l..yeah it takes time to load between levels but to me it is worth it.. very similiar to pet craze but the cuteness and the game itself is better to me.

btw..i hate being a jellyfish

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 29, 09 1:16 PM
lisam63 wrote:GEE.... i am surprised not as many people as i thought would be happy with this game...i am in my mid 40's and i think it is adorable !l..yeah it takes time to load between levels but to me it is worth it.. very similiar to pet craze but the cuteness and the game itself is better to me.

btw..i hate being a jellyfish

I completely agree with you; I love this game!

Oh, and take heart--if you do much posting here at all, being a jellyfish will be very short-lived.

[Post New]by musiclover505 on Apr 30, 09 2:12 AM
I also adore this game, but am however having the slow running/freezing problem. Also, it never saves my progress! If I exit the game to come back later I have to start all over from the beginning. I've looked up the options settings and don't see any save options. Anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it?

[Post New]by Warpainter on Apr 30, 09 12:24 PM
I bought it too and got really far into the game. Exited the game and now none of it is saved. Just starts with new player, this is very frustrating....how do you save this game?!!!

[Post New]by musiclover505 on Apr 30, 09 2:00 PM
I hate to say it but I'm beginning to think this game is glitched or something are they able to release a patch to fix games or anything?

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 30, 09 11:22 PM
You need to contact Cust Serv/Tech Support. They can log everything and try to help you at the same time.

I haven't had problems with the game not saving, although now it's kicking me out whenever I get to a dog show.

I updated my video driver and uninstalled/reinstalled and the glitchiness is better. It's very brief now when it happens.

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Anelyda on May 4, 09 6:54 AM
It takes a long time for the levels to load for me, too. And sometimes it runs like a cd skipping.
One thing that bugs me is when I buy the upgrade for the nail station. It says it's supposed to cut all the nails on a paw with one click but it doesn't. It still has the same clippers you have to cut each nail with. Anyone else noticed this or had this happen in your game?

Update: the nail clippers finally kicked in but it was at probably 6 or more levels after I bought the upgrade.

Edited on 05/05/2009 at 2:47:29 PM PST

[Post New]by musiclover505 on May 6, 09 1:46 PM
I contacted customer support unfortunately they weren't able to solve the problem so I just got a new game credit. Hope everyone else starts to have some luck with this game, cause its super fun!

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Anelyda on May 6, 09 9:07 PM
I got to the end of the game and it goes to "level one - undefined". I waited forever twice, but it never loaded. Is it really a level or is this a bug or glitch? Anyone else run into this?
Thanks!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 6, 09 10:51 PM
I got to the last level of the third section, exited out of the game, and when I came back all my progress was wiped out and it hadn't saved my game. I'm very disappointed, as I was really enjoying this game.

I have written to Customer Support about it.

Edited on 05/06/2009 at 10:52:02 PM PST

[Post New]by musiclover505 on May 8, 09 2:20 PM
hope they can fix it, they weren't able to fix mine which tells me something is wrong with the game

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 10, 09 3:42 PM
Skunk Studios, the developers of this game, are working on a new build that will include a fix for the save-game bug; I wrote to them and was informed of this, so hang in there.

[Post New]by Zelle303 on May 11, 09 7:35 AM
I have the same glitchy, freezing problem. WHich is a problem in a time management game because you need to be fast. I also had one level where the bones and balls wouldn't move-this game definitely came out too soon-they should have fixed some of these issues first.

[Post New]by musiclover505 on May 11, 09 1:29 PM
I'm glad to hear they are working on a fix. I hope it is released soon. Will BFG announce when a fix has been released or do we just need to guess?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 11, 09 1:54 PM
It should be released pretty soon; and yes, I feel quite sure that Big Fish will announce the new build when it is ready for download.

[Post New]by Dideron on Aug 27, 11 7:10 AM
I have the same problem, but for me it's Ccleaner it make the problem.

Go to: