Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch forum

[Post New]by cherokeethunder on May 2, 09 11:03 AM
Help I can,t figure out the Mural The peices won,t stay what is the trick?

Pythonette
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Pythonette on May 2, 09 4:38 PM
I wonder if there's a bug--I can't even magnify, even though I have all the pieces and it says right there to "magnify and solve the puzzle."

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 2, 09 7:27 PM
Pythonette wrote:I wonder if there's a bug--I can't even magnify, even though I have all the pieces and it says right there to "magnify and solve the puzzle."

When you click on a piece and move it onto the board, the piece gets bigger.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 2, 09 7:28 PM
cherokeethunder wrote:Help I can,t figure out the Mural The peices won,t stay what is the trick?

Once you rotate them and put them in their proper place, they'll stay in place. You won't be able to move them even if you try.

[Post New]by grandmagamer49 on May 2, 09 7:37 PM
Just finished the game and loved it. There were some areas that were hard but just kept at it. Cannot remember how I got through some of it to be of help to anyone.

cism1955
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by cism1955 on May 2, 09 11:59 PM
I am in the bar and cant get out because it keeps asking for my passport. Dont know where that is. Cant go to another room and used up all my hints trying to find a passport. Help

Edited on 05/03/2009 at 12:01:46 AM PST

[Post New]by mummykay on May 3, 09 4:15 AM
i too am stuck in the bar i have a pile of chips and a diamond ring but hint shows the roulette table to find the passport but cant put anything down as there are no blue cogs can anyone help

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 3, 09 4:31 AM
Hi csm1955 and mumykay

Copy and paste the link below to access the walkthrough for Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough/

In the walkthrough you will be able to see all the steps that you need to do in order to complete this level. You have to go back and forth a lot in this scene and it will not let you move on to the next room until certain things have been completed. I will place the answers that you need on this post as well.

Passport – Place the stack of chips on the roulette table and you will get the passport.
Plane Ticket – Give the engagement ring to the man on the left, and he will put some plane tickets on the table. Take the plane tickets.
Go back to the other room and give the plane ticket to the lady at the podium. A man will appear in the back of the room. Hand him your passport and exit through the door.

Please let us know if you need additional help. Good Luck!

Margie B

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on May 3, 09 7:10 AM
[i]Hi MargieB hon, finally found you !! SSW & the GT is a great game, just played it for the 3rd time!! Do the first one too.
How are you doing here at the Forums??
I'm hopping from GZ/PF to and looking for anything to react on, but I must say honestly the GZ is the most friendly site to handle and the least. Here it's very hard to find what you're looking for cuz ( in my opinion) it doesn't look to be in the right order..

Okay, the main thing is I found you and really do hope to see u a lot here or at.... LOL

(purple!!) Huggers and Love

[Post New]by keleighks on May 3, 09 7:55 AM
I love the game, but it has frozen twice on me. First was the mural pieces, so I started over. Now I have just turned the flowers to the correct colors and the screen has frozen again. Is there any way to get it to stop freezing? I will start over but am wondering if there is a way to get it to stop freezing!

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on May 3, 09 8:07 AM
[i]Hi Keleighks... I can't help you out.. but I think you've a prob. with your Graphics card, might need an update??
Did you have this prob. before with other games?? I had and my Vista Aero automatically resizes the screen.
Do you have Vista??

Good Luck and please let me know...

[Post New]by HEARTWATCHER on May 3, 09 2:36 PM
BinLA wrote:
cherokeethunder wrote:Help I can,t figure out the Mural The peices won,t stay what is the trick?

Once you rotate them and put them in their proper place, they'll stay in place. You won't be able to move them even if you try.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 3, 09 3:28 PM
keleighks wrote:I love the game, but it has frozen twice on me. First was the mural pieces, so I started over. Now I have just turned the flowers to the correct colors and the screen has frozen again. Is there any way to get it to stop freezing? I will start over but am wondering if there is a way to get it to stop freezing!

You should contact customer service. They can tell what needs to be done on your computer to stop the problem.

[Post New]by smoothcat on May 3, 09 3:43 PM
iv down loaded game one hour version but when i try to play it puts up a box that says texture to large. What does this mean and is it anything that can be fixed.

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on May 3, 09 3:57 PM
I loved the first one. I am in love with the second one. The graphics are great. The hidden objects are challenging and the length of the game is very satisfying. The puzzles really make you think, and yet they are not so difficult that you can not figure them out. The clever way the developers make you hunt for HO's to reveal other HO's to me is outstanding. Super job and well worth my money.

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch forum - passport

[Post New]by colive on May 3, 09 6:44 PM
I have the same passport problem - can't leave. I checked the walkthrough but it only shows how to get the passport. My problem is that I had put the chips on the roulette table but forgot to pick up the passport. Now I am in the other room with the pilot - but I don't have the passport. I can't get back into the other room to pick it up. I don't want to start the game all over just because I forgot to pick up the passport. Any help?

liz1902
Clownfish
Clownfish
855 Posts

[Post New]by liz1902 on May 6, 09 12:50 PM
Menu7 wrote:I like this game but it seems to be stuck on the card game. I was able to get 2 keys but the deck will not re-shuffle so I can play again to get the last key. Nothing happens when I click on the deck or when I click on the last card on the board. When I click on Samantha, she just tells me what I already know... to click on the card to re-set the deck, but nothing happens!! I hope this is not a glitch because I REALLY like this game. Did anyone else have this trouble?

Hi Menu, I seem to be having the same problem with the card game. Have you found a solution? I can't even restart the minigame or skip it to have another go !

[Post New]by barkingmad69 on May 6, 09 1:29 PM
Please help....... Ive downloaded the hour trial and it played great then tried to play when bought and now it dont load and it freezes my pc. I love these games and dream chronicals 1/2, 3 is already out on other sites just waiting for it to come to bfg. these types of hide and seek are so better then the others. cheers

Menu7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Menu7 on May 6, 09 3:29 PM
okay, I figured it out... but I had to start all over using another name to get back to the card mini-game. Apparently, this mini-game only gives you a certain amount of attempts for you to pass it, but if you don't get the 3 keys the game will lock on you and there is nothing you can do about it. I don't believe it's a glitch in the game. The second time around I paid more attention and got the 3 keys with no problem and avoided the lock-out. I was able to go forward and finish the game. Hope this helps someone out there... Happy Gaming!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 6, 09 7:01 PM
barkingmad69 wrote:Please help....... Ive downloaded the hour trial and it played great then tried to play when bought and now it dont load and it freezes my pc. I love these games and dream chronicals 1/2, 3 is already out on other sites just waiting for it to come to bfg. these types of hide and seek are so better then the others. cheers

You should contact BFG for computer problems. Click on the green envelope at the bottom of the right hand column.

Go to: