Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gardens Inc 3: A Bridal Pursuit here!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 7, 15 2:46 AM
I really enjoyed this game - what there was of it. It just had all of the little aspects that the average player might desire in a TM and the characters & storyline were enjoyable!
Once I finished, I was looking around the whole game searching for ... something. I thought, surely there must be some kind of a bonus level (aside from those little ones with the coins) BUT even so, with the achievements, the goals & the little extras its a good ole game worth buying, and even more importantly, worth investing a bunch of your time in.
(I'm feeling blue today. Not that kind of blue, just smurfish. If anyone is wondering why the font. (Tidbit: all throughout my life I've gotten in trouble --truly inadverdently for coloring/graffiting on myself & everything around me - only it happens so rarely, like every 2-3 years that I kinda never realized til years & years later. From 2nd grade to high school to the military- nobody "gets" my need to colorize everything! Anyway...
Good game lol.

BlueStarFish
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by BlueStarFish on Jan 7, 15 3:29 AM
This CE-version has 45 regular levels plus 5 'specials' - the ones marked on the map with an asterisk.

In addition, it has 10 bonus levels available under the Extra tab on the main menu. So you won't find the bonus levels on the regular map.

[Post New]by lucylu285 on Jan 9, 15 4:34 PM
Played this under one player name, could not get gold on many, many levels. Which means no wedding. Even when I got gold, bonus and coins, did not get enough money to buy for wedding. Very frustrating!!
So tried again. Same frustration. I don't think it is possible to get gold on EVERY single level! Has anyone but the dev done this??

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Jan 13, 15 3:02 PM
I'm on the last level and just missed getting gold. Will keep trying until I do!
I'm disappointed in one thing - and maybe I'm missing where it is - I bought the CE so I'd know which flowers go where, but the only help I saw was the ? which only said "place flowers". Am I missing where this is? Need to know for the last level - can't get it!
Love the series - wish there were more of these games! I replay all my TMs ad nauseam - almost have memorized MYFTP and RTR and all the Viking series. Glad to have a new Hercules. Please - more of these, developers! Love them!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Jan 30, 15 10:14 PM

I absolutely LOVE this game and all the earlier versions!!!

I finally got them married after trying very hard for a couple of weeks to get enough points to fix up the wedding venue. I love that it is such a logical game with so much going on. It challenges me to go back again and again to get that extra bonus or finish faster.

I normally hate time management games but this is more strategy than brute quick clicking. I'm old as dirt and handicapped as well so, if I can play this so can you.

I am quite addicted to these Gardens, Inc games and I'm looking forward to the next installment. Thanks, developers!!!

[Post New]by decrepitude on Mar 9, 15 9:34 AM
stanliness wrote:I'm on the last level and just missed getting gold. Will keep trying until I do!
I'm disappointed in one thing - and maybe I'm missing where it is - I bought the CE so I'd know which flowers go where, but the only help I saw was the ? which only said "place flowers". Am I missing where this is? Need to know for the last level - can't get it!
Love the series - wish there were more of these games! I replay all my TMs ad nauseam - almost have memorized MYFTP and RTR and all the Viking series. Glad to have a new Hercules. Please - more of these, developers! Love them!

You are supposed to be able to see what colour flowers to plant where when you click on "?" and look at the map - but as other people have said, it is too small and fuzzy to see properly on some levels.

I loved the first two of these games, and managed to get gold on all levels, with a bit of replaying of some of them. But this one! There are some levels where I just CAN'T get done in time for gold - and some where I had to try more than once to get silver. I have now given up - they will just have to do without the house extension and shed, I can't get enough money to pay for them. Just like real life!
The help section - not only is the map too small and indistinct, but the directions are very confusing as they tell you to, for example, work towards some shack or other, but I can't see where it is. Then by the time I have found it, I've forgotten what I'm supposed to do next. . .Ah well, maybe when I try again in a year or so I'll do better.

[Post New]by decrepitude on Mar 9, 15 10:18 AM
Oooooh!!

After posting the above I read some of the other threads - and found out about the bonus levels available under "extras" in the main menu. You get more money for completing these - even if you can't manage gold (I didn't!) I have hope I'll make that wedding yet!

Go to: