Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gardens Inc 3: A Bridal Pursuit here!

[Post New]by purplerae on Dec 28, 14 4:26 PM
Second time this game has asked me to make a profile and completely re-started, losing all of my progress. Is there anyway to fix this from happening. I really liked the other ones but don't want to keep starting this game from the beginning.

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Loosing profile?

[Post New]by Uzea on Dec 29, 14 12:33 AM
I played for a good long time then suddenly I was back to start and it has a profile called Jill?, my profile was diamond but it was gone? so I tried one more time to play the game but did not get far then I was right back to the start level and again the Jill profil was there and mine was lost? what a shame as I bought this game imidiately as I love the kind of game:-( what to do?

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Loosing profile?

[Post New]by hyperbole on Dec 29, 14 4:15 AM
Uzea wrote:I played for a good long time then suddenly I was back to start and it has a profile called Jill?, my profile was diamond but it was gone? so I tried one more time to play the game but did not get far then I was right back to the start level and again the Jill profil was there and mine was lost? what a shame as I bought this game imidiately as I love the kind of game:-( what to do?

My profile disappeared as well. It does not fill me with hope that others who have had this happen have been reset multiple times. This is a huge disappointment in what has otherwise been an excellent series.

Edit: Yep, it did it to me again. This time I tried just leaving my name "Jill", it didn't make a difference. I'm starting to feel like Sisyphus. Guess I'll just wait until this bug is fixed before I try again.

Edited on 12/29/2014 at 8:45:25 PM PST

Mishy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Mishy1 on Dec 29, 14 9:18 AM
Same here with lost profile - just goes back to calling me "Jill" I'd got to about level 20 something so I'm definitely not going to go back the beginning again, life's too short for that.. Anyone know how I go about getting my money back (or a credit)? This game is not fit for purpose!

mulu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by mulu on Dec 29, 14 3:51 PM
Same problem here. I got to level 19, finished it and was back to the beginning and the Jill profile. All progress lost. This is quite frustrating. I played the beta version and it was fine without any technical issues. I therefore bought the game without trying it first. Seems this was a huge mistake. I'd very much like a working game. So please solve these problems. Or refund my money.

Tamlin55
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Tamlin55 on Dec 30, 14 3:51 AM
Same here -- I had gotten to level 21 -- the game crashed, my computer shut down, and when I restarted and went back into the game, my profile was there, but it had lost all my progress and was asking me to start at level 1. Some of those levels were frustrating and I'm not looking forward to replaying if it's going to lose my information over and over. I see many of you are having the same problem. This is not inspiring me with confidence.

[Post New]by doonie5 on Dec 30, 14 12:18 PM
When I reach Level 22 and try to use the diver, my system completely locks up. I tried some of the options on the help section, and now the game wont even launch. have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but still nothing.

Sahmhappy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Sahmhappy on Dec 30, 14 11:30 PM
I really like these games, but I am less than thrilled at being sent back to Jill. Twice now I've had to re-create a profile and it seems I am not alone. We need a tech fix please. At least an acknowledgement that you are aware of the problem and are working on it. Thank you.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 31, 14 5:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that several of you seem to be seeing similar issues with the progress for your games being reset. We'll definitely let the developers know about this so that a fix can hopefully be included with a future update.

In the meantime, however, I would recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. It's possible that our Reps will be able to work out a solution with you. If not, this will allow us to gather data that can be passed along to the developer.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Scotgardener on Dec 31, 14 5:31 PM
My computer freezes at Chapter 22. I followed directions to uninstall but I have lost the game!. How do I get it back?
Well I seem to have installed it again but it is slow.

Edited on 01/01/2015 at 11:33:49 AM PST

albinajov
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by albinajov on Jan 1, 15 5:02 PM
Can't access store Windows 8

SnappyPeas
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SnappyPeas on Jan 1, 15 7:27 PM
The game often 'sticks' when trying to upgrade the workers' truck. This has happened on six different levels so far. I end up trying to finish the level with only one worker.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jan 1, 15 10:10 PM
Crashes a lot with error messages.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Jan 2, 15 12:46 AM
I had to uninstall the game demo because it triggered a recurring problem I've had with my monitor going black while playing some Big Fish games. If it's any help, my AV is Norton 360 and I'm running Windows 7 home premium.

hawkwings
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by hawkwings on Jan 3, 15 7:52 AM
This is getting frustrating! The game loads and was playable to level 19 with some freezing. Now into level 20 I have had to turn my computer off manually which is not good for the computer. I am running Vista , have updated the video driver and uninstalled and re-installed the game. To no avail,
We have waited so long for a good time management game and sadly I can't play.
I have contacted customer service but did not get an automatic reply that the issue was submitted. Anyone having this issue with freezing and no way to get out of it, not control alt delete, or access to shut down on computer? Thanks. Hope all are having a great start to the New Year!

hb98rml
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by hb98rml on Jan 3, 15 11:30 AM
I didn't have any problems until the extra in China (the one marked with a star). Then I suddenly got my screen filled with error messages and my workers started to freeze. Try doing a level when 3 out of 4 workers aren't working.

The main problem with the workers freezing is the wasps. The guy who removes them doesn't always work. You can mark a worker that needs to have wasps removed but the exterminator doesn't do anything. I did finish the level after 5 tries with one worker frozen.

Edited on 01/03/2015 at 12:52:36 PM PST

[Post New]by judyhatcher on Jan 4, 15 7:17 AM
I am glad I'm not the only one whose profile went poof. I now have a vested interest in seeing how this ends and the constant restart is frustrating as hell. I hope there is a fix very soon.

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Jan 9, 15 11:05 PM
I have played the whole game, got gold in all of them, most of them I beat developer, including mini games, but it says, in the trophy section, that I have five more to get gold in, and I need 100% wedding readiness, which I do have that. I must be missing some episodes somewhere. I do have the collectors edition, so I can't imagine where the missing episodes are. I played the "Exta's" episodes, and got all gold and beat developer. Is anyone else having this issue? It says I have 54 of 59 episodes that have gold. I keep going into the world map to see if there are any episodes with a symbol, but as far as I can tell, I don't see any. They have gold shapes with a laptop in front which means "beat the developer". It says the wedding episodes are locked, but I have bought everything, and it says I am 100% readiness. This is confusing. Maybe I am missing something?

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Jan 9, 15 11:26 PM
I just went back in and counted all of the episodes, including the special ones, and the extras, and there are 59, and they are all gold, but the trophy is locked because it says I don't.

[Post New]by stormyrenee on Jan 12, 15 9:43 PM
Error message when hitting the blue check mark at end of level

I believe it's the level 22 or to be more precise it's the one with the bonus of One, two, three, one , two , three.

When at the end of the level to hit the blue check mark, the message : NullReferenceException Stack trace: Van.stopResgen ()
Van.OnOutroDialogue ()
ObjectBase. <Awake>m__28(System.Object param)
EventManager.Trigger(GameEvent type, System.Object param)
IngameMenu.ShowOutroDialogue ()
IngameMenu.<ShowFinishButton>m__60 (.GuiBehavior o)
GuiBehavior.OnSortedMouseUpAsButton ()
UnityEngine.GameObject : SendMessage (String, SendMessageOptions) SortedRaycastManager:Update()

Everytime you hit the blue checkmark, this appears over and over again.
I can still access the menu button and everything but I'm not going to restart it again since it's happened 3x now everytime I get to the end of this level.

I paid 13.99 for the C.E. and I don't like having to run into issues like this.

I'm using a PC that is Windows 8.1 and I haven't had any other issues with any games on BFG.

Edited on 01/12/2015 at 9:48:07 PM PST

Go to: