jencollett
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Welcome to Pocahontas: Princess of the Powhatan forum

[Post New]by jencollett on May 4, 09 2:23 AM
Hi I would like either an option to skip maze or if this is too late, a walkthrough of maze somwhere posted. Also, for something like a maze a reset button would be very useful. I have no sense of direction and pretty soon don't know where I am in relation to start. I have bought the game, but am stuck on second maze and won't be playing again until I can find out how to get out and how to navigate the rest of them. I have to say, I don't mind the ship, thought it was a nice touch if not done too often, (and I know rubies can be green!). BUT I was disgruntled to find that an object you are looking for can be there and identical except that one is background. For example on the ship, there is a diamond in the rigging top left, but the one you want is at the far right.

laura
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by laura on May 4, 09 6:17 AM
Where is the GEM! arghhhhhh

Gajillion
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Gajillion on May 4, 09 6:36 AM
TwintaleMartin wrote:
govegril wrote:Hi Martin

Thank you for listening to the feedback from BFG customers.

When the new build is ready I will certainly give the game another try.

Hi govegril, thanks. We will send BFG the build on Monday and from there it depends on how quickly BFG will put up the build. The new build will be named version 1.04 and will be displayed on the title screen, so you can be sure you've got the right version.

Is the new version up yet???

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 4, 09 6:59 AM
jencollett wrote:Hi I would like either an option to skip maze or if this is too late, a walkthrough of maze somwhere posted. Also, for something like a maze a reset button would be very useful. I have no sense of direction and pretty soon don't know where I am in relation to start. I have bought the game, but am stuck on second maze and won't be playing again until I can find out how to get out and how to navigate the rest of them. I have to say, I don't mind the ship, thought it was a nice touch if not done too often, (and I know rubies can be green!). BUT I was disgruntled to find that an object you are looking for can be there and identical except that one is background. For example on the ship, there is a diamond in the rigging top left, but the one you want is at the far right.

Hi Jencolett, I agree with you, a reset button for the maze or a skip option would have been a good idea for this game. BTW, i received your private message and I sent you a link for the maze video solution. I hope you're able to get through it. Good Luck!

Margie B

[Post New]by mikiro3 on May 4, 09 9:00 AM
Could someone tell me where the needle is on the first part of the game? I have used hint 3 times, and still cannot find it

laurimd
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by laurimd on May 4, 09 7:46 PM
Is 1.04 out on BFG yet?
Twintalemartin-thank you so much for caring what we think! And for caring enough to "cure the quirks"...thank you for getting a new build to BFG and hopefully it will be available soon-I can't wait to try it and buy it. Good going Martin

Gajillion
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Gajillion on May 5, 09 11:43 AM
laurimd wrote: Is 1.04 out on BFG yet?
Twintalemartin-thank you so much for caring what we think! And for caring enough to "cure the quirks"...thank you for getting a new build to BFG and hopefully it will be available soon-I can't wait to try it and buy it. Good going Martin

Apparently someone dropped the ball on this. I have uninstalled and downloaded this game 2 or 3 times. There are still the very same problems and BFG is not responding. I am going to ask for a refund or credit. I am not sure I want to purchase any more games from this site because of lack of concern over the problems.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 5, 09 11:59 AM
mikiro3 wrote:Could someone tell me where the needle is on the first part of the game? I have used hint 3 times, and still cannot find it

It's resting on the spoke inside of the wagon wheel that goes straight across; even with the hint, I had a VERY hard time seeing this, so I understand the problem.

pjfrompa
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by pjfrompa on May 8, 09 3:21 PM
I'm going to buy this game without even looking because you two deserve it. Thanks.

[Post New]by sylva5 on May 9, 09 2:16 PM
Where in the world is the diamond

[Post New]by kathysute on May 16, 09 5:11 PM
There is something definitely wrong with this game, I downloaded it 2 times, no directions, the mouse is jerky and you only see objects on a white screen. I have about 8 other games and no problems, everything is updated. Wasted my money on this one.

[Post New]by Glitzzzz on Jun 22, 09 4:24 AM
I hate the mazes. I too have a lost sense of direction in the game. I have been thru the 1st maze but the second is impossible. And I can't find a walkthrough that gives the directions to go. A skip on this one would be great. Because of the mazes I have quit playing it. I looked at the walkthrough on BF and it does not tell you anything you already did not know. It was not any help with the mazes. Then to my dismay there was a 3rd maze. I hated these mazes maybe also because they were dark. But would not recommend this game to anyone right now. Glitz

lilTweet7
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by lilTweet7 on May 15, 12 1:08 PM
Graphics are beautiful, and the music very pretty and relaxing to listen to. In the demo I did not experience any tech problems, like others have mentioned in previous reviews. Crossing my fingers, as I'm going to purchase it... can't beat the $2.99 price on it today!

Edited on 05/15/2012 at 1:12:34 PM PST

Go to: