[Post New]by blingykins on May 3, 09 9:33 PM
I was going to d/l this to try .. I might just wait for the new build I think

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

Re:I hated this game

[Post New]by MsFreddie on May 3, 09 9:41 PM
Was this game not tested before it was released as a BF game? The games really need to be of a good standard. Most people in here are pretty discerning and understand what makes for a good game and what doesn't. Also people will say exactly what they think of a game in here. Kind of wastes everyones time releasing a poorly made game.

laura
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by laura on May 5, 09 6:22 AM
problem after problem I hate when I waste my credit! Feel I shouldn't have to wait for newer version when i purchase I expect to play.

naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by naedebpat on May 7, 09 1:03 AM
I agree it would be nice to try it again after fix. I was so irratated that I walked away and let the time run out!

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by cherbando on May 10, 09 10:42 PM
This game has really bad graphics, blurry and indistinct. I got a headache trying to search for objects.
The mini games are boring and I thought the music was nice at first but after a while I had to turn it off. The same music, over and over and over. There are a lot of problems with the download and I had to re-download it twice.It is still glitchy
I DO NOT reccomend this game to anyone and I am sorry I bought it.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Aug 8, 09 12:28 AM
I disliked it also, I found the graphics poor, transition poor and it was over all not a fun game.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Jun 27, 11 1:59 PM
just finished the game and i didn't like it at all. very difficult to find the items. the music was so depressing the dialogue between the characters long winded. the boat scene made me sea sick cos the graphics were moving too much and the sitting room was worse with all that flickering. hints took too long to load and when u clicked on the wrong item the screen flashed for ages. boo big fish come on i know yiz can do better

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Jul 23, 11 4:02 PM
I just tried this game and didn't like it either. I'm going through all the game lists to see if I can find any good older games that I missed. So far it isn't happening.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on May 15, 12 3:06 PM
WOW! This game can make you blind. I stared so hard to try and make objects out,after trying a few that red glow was way to much. This game is off my computer.

[Post New]by genaep on May 17, 12 9:43 AM
I hated this game also, and I love HOG's but this one is way boring.

Go to: