phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:TGT Wandering Willows (3am Eastern 5/4/09)

[Post New]by phatkhat on May 3, 09 11:37 PM
I played the beta, and I thought it was really, really boring. It was easy, I'll say that for it. Never figured out Westward at all. I like Fairy Godmother Tycoon, and Chocolatier is okay, but not really my thing. I might try the wine one, though, since I like wine!

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Re:TGT Spoiler Alert (3am EST 5/4/09)

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 3, 09 11:47 PM
AnnBy wrote:I know Timebomb has posted that he/she finds them on you tube when the videos are put up over there. Don't know about Don.

I do not have any connections with any casual game companies, although based on the amount of money I have spent on them, I should! I am actually an out of work elementary school teacher/guidance counselor who loves playing casual games. Being out of work since last summer has afforded me the opportunity to read up a lot about casual games, try genres that I haven't attempted, and reach out to game developers via phone and email to ask questions, express my opinions, and give feedback. It's great having a lot of time playing video games, but I would love to be working fulltime soon. It's just hard to find a suitable, decent paying job here in New Jersey, or anywhere else for that matter.

-Don

Edited on 05/03/2009 at 11:48:01 PM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 4, 09 1:08 AM
The game started off a bit slowly but the more I played the more I liked it. I really like that you can play at your own pace- not sure you can really fail- just have trouble perhaps finding the items you need to fulfill the quests- hope it is the same all through the game.

The charachers are cute - charming the other animals reminds me of Spore- seem like a cute and simple game.
I bought it.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 4, 09 1:58 AM
Ohhh okay .. I'm going to d/l now

You've all twisted my arm

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on May 4, 09 2:18 AM
D/L stuck at Installing 100%.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 4, 09 2:21 AM
Mine too Frans

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 4, 09 2:26 AM
It had something to do with adobe flash or something like that Frans .. for me .. I had to click something

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on May 4, 09 2:29 AM
Same here, Blingy. Twice a little frame from Adobe Flash Player came up (which l had D/L'ed already), and the 2nd time l clicked OK on Adobe the Installing of WW finished immidiately.
.. though.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 4, 09 3:29 AM
Same with me, perhaps an Adobe Flash Player update? I'm off to play, as this game looks right up my alley.

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on May 4, 09 3:40 AM
I found this game cute, but way too easy. Plus the whole just digging and looking for items was a tad mind numbing. So despite having played out the whole trail, I'm going to pass on it. Unless BF puts it on sale for $1 like the did with Floating Kingdoms.

Edited on 05/04/2009 at 3:41:11 AM PST

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 4, 09 3:59 AM
It was a bit strange wasn't it Frans

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on May 4, 09 4:09 AM
govegril wrote:The game started off a bit slowly but the more I played the more I liked it. I really like that you can play at your own pace- not sure you can really fail- just have trouble perhaps finding the items you need to fulfill the quests- hope it is the same all through the game.

The charachers are cute - charming the other animals reminds me of Spore- seem like a cute and simple game.
I bought it.

I agree,...I paid the $50 to get Animal Crossing on Wii,...just can' t get into it,....this started out similar but gets better the longer you play it. Not real difficult,..no timer and the characters are adorable.

Anyone found the chives yet? It's driving me crazy,...need to make that broth!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 4, 09 4:14 AM
Hi PinkSprinkles

Exactly what I am doing at the moment- looking for the chives- I have more onions, dye and yeast than you can poke a stick at here -
will keep searching - anyone that knows where chives are please help

edit: as soon as I posted that I found them.

They are in the third section you open up- the one ater you zap the electo forcefield thingy.

Edited on 05/04/2009 at 4:18:26 AM PST

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on May 4, 09 4:20 AM
govegril wrote:Hi PinkSprinkles

Exactly what I am doing at the moment- looking for the chives- I have more onions, dye and yeast than you can poke a stick at here -
will keep searching - anyone that knows where chives are please help

edit: as soon as I posted that I found them.

They are in the third section you open up- the one ater you zap the electo forcefield thingy.

Ok,.....huh? You mean over where the professor is and the cinnamon and nutmeg?

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on May 4, 09 4:22 AM
It looks like there are large rocks blocking the entrance to part of the island. Anyone found how to get there yet? Maybe I'm ahead of myself,...still looking for chives....

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 4, 09 4:52 AM
I will probably download the demo and try this game. I am not really into RPG, but will give it a try. I hope all of you who do love RPG will have a lot of fun with this.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 4, 09 4:57 AM
PinkSprinkles wrote:
Ok,.....huh? You mean over where the professor is and the cinnamon and nutmeg?

Yes thats the section I dug them up.

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on May 4, 09 6:31 AM
The power of posting... I've just entered the tropics,....wwooooooohhhoooooo!!

Rose427
Stingray
Stingray
4,519 Posts

[Post New]by Rose427 on May 4, 09 6:32 AM
Looks interesting, I wonder if my nieces will be able to play it, have been looking for a game that is kid friendly.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 4, 09 6:54 AM
PinkSprinkles wrote:The power of posting... I've just entered the tropics,....wwooooooohhhoooooo!!

Great - me too but I have not worked out the cracked eggs yet? Did you get that part done?

Go to: