Re:Welcome to Wandering Willows forum

[Post New]by starlight9804 on Jun 24, 09 1:51 PM
Can anybody recommend any games that are similar to this one? I really enjoyed playing it but I finished it and I don't really want to work on getting the medals. THANKS!

[Post New]by IgnisFatuus on Jul 1, 09 5:04 AM
I to would love to play other games like this. Are there any?

It´s so much more fun to charm the animals than killing them like the adventuregames.

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Jul 29, 09 12:16 AM
cvlunn wrote:I am loving the game, but I have got to a point where the game keeps closing on me after about two minutes of play, I can still play on the grassland side, but Tropics keeps closing. I reinstalled and it didn't help, anyone had this problem?

I did have this problem the second time I played through the game. It was also in the Tropics and seemed to be when I had my pet digging. I'm not sure what the problem is but I rebooted my computer and didn't have the trouble again. So maybe reboot and see if that helps.

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Jul 29, 09 12:22 AM
I am another one who loves this game! I played through with one character and then started over with another. With the first character I didn't get all the trophies nor did I make BFFs with all the people. With the second character I'm making those my goals and letting the story unfold as I concentrate on them. I also like that you don't "kill" the characters... not even the "big boss"! LOL I love that the game is centered around helpfulness and making friends. Please give us more games like this!!

[Post New]by IgnisFatuus on Aug 12, 09 3:33 PM
ebbalytle wrote: I also like that you don't "kill" the characters... not even the "big boss"! LOL I love that the game is centered around helpfulness and making friends. Please give us more games like this!!

Exactly what I mean, where are these games? My nephews love it as well

[Post New]by anit103094 on Sep 27, 09 11:58 AM
Does anyone know if they're goin to make a Wandering Willows 2? Or does anyone know of a game similar to Wandering Willows?

[Post New]by waltzxtx on Oct 19, 09 12:40 PM
Such a wonderful peaceful game--for the most part. (Is this what they call a "zen" game?) Does anyone else have a problem with suddenly having a bunch of angry demons fly out of the mountain? It seems so out of place with the tone of the rest of the game.

Paristan
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Paristan on Oct 29, 09 10:27 PM
I love this game/ It really is the best ever. I have bought lots of games but I keep coming back to this one.
I like the cute pets and the different ones that there are. I like the different settings and people and the fact that I can just go here and there and decide for myself what I want to do. So I can take ages or not. It is the only game that I deliberately have fun rather than trying to achieve goals becuase it is so entertaining!
Love it.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 21, 09 5:27 PM
Tried this game, and It just wasn't for me, the idea is good but when I got to doing the tasks like growing crops and collecting fruits it was felt boring, it felt more like a chore rather then for enjoyment.

[Post New]by Butterpaw on Jan 28, 10 5:40 AM
As an indie game designer and longtime (and much older) game player, I must say this is one of the most delightful I have played. It takes a great deal of ingenuity to build a really fun game which also avoids violence and indeed, any kind of nastiness.

It's friendly, promotes good values and is still bunches of fun! The characters are humorous and eccentric and often made me chuckle out loud at their comments,- and the pets are so cute and lovable .. each time I play the game I tend to get attached to one of them, but collect as many as I'm able. This time around, I'm trying to swap them out of the stable more often

How many times have I played? hee hee don't ask.. I'm not counting! ^_^

Edited on 01/28/2010 at 5:42:27 AM PST

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jun 16, 10 7:07 PM
I have just tried this game for the first time and it keeps crashing as soon as my avatar is chosen/made... Any solutions? I do love these types of games and would love to try it out..

[Post New]by Astrolified on Jul 13, 10 3:07 PM
I'm having that problem where the game closes while my pet is digging in the tropics. I rebooted the game, and it happened again. The first time I played this game through, I had no problems at all, but now I am. And it seems to be for only one kind of lump, and not the others. What can I do?

Kestraka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Kestraka on Sep 24, 10 7:43 AM
This game was absolutely fantastic! It is one of the few that was so entertaining that it needs a SEQUEL!

[Post New]by ReginaIH on Sep 2, 11 10:21 AM
help please. I've downloaded the game 3 times. The garden still isn't working.

No highlight, no tools, just garden soil.

Any suggestions?

I had this on a different computer (which crashed), but this is a pretty decent XP Pro computer, and so far, it loads, but the garden doesn't work. You can't do anything else until you start growing stuff. No critters, no lumps. I'm kinda stuck.

felsta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by felsta on Feb 6, 12 4:17 AM
This game is an absolute treasure. I like how kid-friendly it is for the young and young at heart. I'm the sort of person who enjoys collecting items and this game is perfect for me! The different recipes and patterns makes it more fun because it can be sold for MONEY! Always a prime motivator

Unlike other games, I don't want this one to end. I've played til the end and am now trying to achieve all the goals.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Welcome to Wandering Willows forum

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 12, 12 8:54 PM
ReginalH: This sounds like a job for Customer Support: , right-hand column here.If you'll work w/ them to keep pounding at the problem, either it will be solved, or you'll get a game coupon. Can't lose, probably will win.

[Post New]by kikiminipin on Jun 24, 13 7:42 AM
Where is the store where I can sell my products. My inventory is full.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 30, 13 8:47 PM
This game is amazing. I read someplace that the developers said there will not be a sequel. I really hope that's not true.

There have been just 1 or 2 other games that I've loved that never got sequels & that always stung.

Wandering Willows is just too, too much fun. Isnt Playfirst gone now, though?? I'm not sure. Cant get enough of this - I'll be sad when I'm done.

[Post New]by patricia92243 on Jun 28, 14 7:24 AM
How do I buy this game? There is nota preview and the only place it says buy this game and get a free punch on your card - nothing happens.

[Post New]by Nightmare_mh on Sep 7, 14 9:30 PM
Is there any way to buy this game anymore?

Go to: