Totem Tribe Gold!

Re:Totem Tribe Gold!

[Post New]by mynannyjoof6 on Jul 25, 10 3:20 PM
mynannyjoof6 wrote:
Howatch wrote:In fact, Totem Tribe gold is now available for purchase. The version available for purchase now is the beta version. If you purchase it, any and all future versions will be free upgrades.

Thus far, the people I know who are playing it have not encountered any bugs.

WHERE DO YOU GO TO BUY IT?
DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHEN BIGFISH WILL HAVE IT OUT?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 25, 10 4:34 PM
I sent you a private message about this.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 27, 10 10:28 AM
Totem Tribe Gold has now been officially released and is available at the developers' website.

Tralfaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Tralfaz on Jul 31, 10 6:27 PM
I loved Totem Tribe & am very excited about Totem Tribe Gold.

Does anyone know if BF will be getting the game or will it only be available through Enkord?

muttnutt
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by muttnutt on Aug 1, 10 10:30 AM
I couldn't wait to see if BF was going to offer TT Gold, so I went online to Enrod and purchased it $19.95....well worth it , no bugs, extremely happy!!

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Aug 3, 10 8:35 AM
Cyberomega wrote:The only problem now is that I will have to make more walkthru videos.

And all those Totem Tribe Video Walkthroughs you made were splendid

I already purchased Totem Tribe Gold and could really use your walkthroughs.

There are tons of different features, it was well worth the money

Edited on 08/03/2010 at 8:40:13 AM PST

Jewels69988
Herring
Herring
364 Posts

[Post New]by Jewels69988 on Aug 3, 10 11:16 AM
Love how they revamped this game. Well worth the money. If you liked the first, you have to have this one.

I never did get through the first one, kept dying at the end. Guardian moon got me stuck on one puzzle all five times, lol.

Saturn1985
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by Saturn1985 on Aug 3, 10 12:49 PM
Tralfaz wrote:I loved Totem Tribe & am very excited about Totem Tribe Gold.

Does anyone know if BF will be getting the game or will it only be available through Enkord?

The developer stated that they are not sure if they will give the game to portals at all. And if so, that will take a couple of months.

gemini888
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by gemini888 on Aug 6, 10 3:38 PM
Does anyone know where to find the last pinecone at the first stages of the game please/

gemini888
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by gemini888 on Aug 6, 10 3:49 PM
Also, I have 5 thawing potions yet cant use them to melt the iceblocks on Walrus Island--Have I missed something here? Cannot proceed from here. maybe the 8th pinecone is behind these iceblocks? HELP ! HELP!!!! PLEASE?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 6, 10 9:33 PM
Use the thawing potions to thaw the frozen trees. Collect the fruits from the trees and give them to the Idol of Fire. Then use the Meteor Shower spell on the ice blocks. The last pine cone is on the other side of the ice blocks.

kathiebee
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by kathiebee on Nov 11, 10 12:52 PM
Like you, muttnutt, I couldn't wait for BF for TTGold. I only started playing the original a month ago, but quickly became extremely addicted. Gold is sooooo much better!!! No freezing when you quit the game. Easier to find items. And LOVE the different setouts and extra levels. Shame BF has taken so long to get it. I feel like I have been unfaithful! But I am not into extreme challenges, and some of the items on the original TT were just too hard to find.

baffledtoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by baffledtoo on Nov 11, 10 2:49 PM
Stunning game - worth every penny. I think it kept me amused for approx 2 weeks.

glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

[Post New]by glamma on Nov 11, 10 4:48 PM
My favorite game of all.

[Post New]by molly1948 on Feb 2, 11 6:54 AM
where do you go to buy it?

[Post New]by langfordite on Apr 28, 11 9:18 AM
It's out! When is Big Fish going to offer?
You can buy at Game House.

Edited on 04/28/2011 at 9:20:26 AM PST

[Post New]by chela041 on May 6, 11 2:08 AM
GAMEHOUSE ALREADY HAS IT OUT AND I HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT ALL DAY BUT NOW I'M STUCK. I CAN'T FIND THE OTHER 5 FIREFLYS TO GET INTO THE
DEEP JUNGLE SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,781 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on May 6, 11 3:50 AM
hi chela, look at the bottom right-hand side of the island and you will see a lone palm tree standing by the edge of the water. click on this and it will fall over, giving you a bridge to a small island where you will find the remaining fireflies! hope this helps

[Post New]by nicholasgramma on Jun 13, 11 4:26 PM
I NEED help-I am in the pryamid and can't get the mag handle?? Have done the moving floor thing but still nothing!!! Please help so I can finish this game!!

Thank you

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jun 14, 11 7:45 AM
nicholasgramma wrote:I NEED help-I am in the pryamid and can't get the mag handle?? Have done the moving floor thing but still nothing!!! Please help so I can finish this game!!

Thank you

I put a note in the walkthrough thread, but also wanted to add that at one point you have to have each character standing on a different part of the floor to get an area to open.

You may want to check out cyberomega's video walkthroughs on youtube, they are really helpful.

Go to: