firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Jan 4, 15 1:59 PM
Firehorse,
This is one of those dreaded "SLIDER" Puzzles,
thus the 'empty' slot.
I Loathe Sliders...
=^,,^=
the kat

Kat,

I tried that too. None of the pieces would move, period. I finally Skipped it, which means I didn't get all my Achievements. Thanks for replying, though!

Firehorse

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 4, 15 3:22 PM
Hey Everyone

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with the imp seems to have disappeared! It looks like a post in another thread found a solution to this issue, and I've included the link to this thread below for you all if you want to check it out:

How to keep the little Imp

If you're experiencing trouble with a puzzle not responding, I definitely recommend checking out the help article below for steps that can help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the puzzles are still not responding, or if you're experiencing a different issue, please contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Takara_Soong on Jan 9, 15 8:08 PM
Like the people in this Bonus Game thread http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/332208.page I am having a problem with not being able to finish the Atlas book puzzle because of pieces that have left the book and won't go back in it so I can't complete it.

Edited on 01/09/2015 at 8:09:23 PM PST

syfychic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by syfychic on Mar 16, 15 7:24 PM
WOW! Is there a BFG moderator on site? The list of people having problems with Atlas' book in the bonus chapter has now grown by one more. I drive a MacBookPro, OS10.10.2, 2.5Ghz Intel core i5, Intel HD graphics 4k 1024MB, 4GB 1600Mhz DDR3.
Problem started when I tried to swap the grapes block in the Zeus square for the thunderbolt in the Dionysius square. It overlapped and turned the Dionysius square yellow, leaving an empty Zeus square. Silly me, I tried dragging another block into the Dionysius square hoping it would eject the extra, instead turned it red, then tried dragging a block in that red square off the book entirely. Now I have a red square flashing up in the far top left corner of the page, two empty squares on the book, a yellow Dionysius square, and some SERIOUS frustration. Assistance from Tech SVCs please?

mistysma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mistysma on Jun 25, 15 12:56 PM
firehorsecos wrote:Am in Olympus, trying to do the pipe puzzle. I have placed the lever and pulled it. The game has opened, and I have the "Info" and "Reset" buttons at the bottom of the screen. But the I cannot get the game pieces to do ANYTHING! And it appears that there is a pipe piece missing - the bottom right hand piece. I cannot do anything else in the game until I complete this game. I have tried completely exiting the game and re-entering, but that did not work. Am I missing something, or do I have a glitch?

Firehorse

Hdulc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Hdulc on Oct 16, 15 7:55 PM
I'm using iOS 9.0.2 for iPad. Twice now I've reached a point where there is nothing left to do. I'm in Chapter 2 and none of the locations on the map say I can do anything.

At one point I had the apple but it I think it disappeared when I tried to put it in Daedalus's oven Before getting the apple form.

The first time I played the same thing happened except it was one of the runners who disappeared before i got stuck. Again I think it happened when I tried to put it in Daedalus's oven.

luvpumpkns
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by luvpumpkns on Apr 10, 16 4:43 PM
4tqt wrote:
ylatch wrote:Help...... I have attached the monitor and the joy stick, but I cannot go any further. When I try to click on the joy stick, I get a message that I should try something else and I get the gears! When I click on hint, it sends me to the joystick. I don't know what I am doing wrong, please help. My operating system is Windows 8.

I'm having the same problem. I get to the monitor and I can't get the mini-game to start, even though the hint keeps sending me there. All I get is running gears implying that there is something I need to do first before I start it. Sigh. Really annoying. I am on MAC, Yosemite

Same here, running Win 8. Going to try an uninstall/reinstall and see if that helps.

ETA: Worked fine the 2nd time through. This time I held on to the joystick and placed the monitor first. First time through I placed the joystick and came back later to place the monitor.

Edited on 04/11/2016 at 4:21:23 AM PST

Go to: