nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:Christmas is over***possible spoiler alert**

[Post New]by nanciq on Jan 1, 15 4:25 PM
cottoncandy2 wrote:My elf is gone and an alchemist is there now with a ridiculously impossible quest requiring you to visit two scenes twice, each needing two items to complete, and none of the HOS are giving me the items I need. Not fair, devs.

I got the same thing this morning. Won't be finishing today's quest.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 1, 15 4:47 PM
rosiebvt wrote:Cottoncandy,
The good thing is you get pet medallions for each part you finish, not the entire quest.

The bad thing is that you don't have enough time to finish the quest without using all your diamonds or buying some. Why give a quest requiring 20 hours to complete if you only have 8 hours in which to do it?

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Jan 1, 15 5:24 PM
Just want to say that I miss the Elf and the Elf quests...now it's just the same-old-same-old...That's why I stopped playing for several months. I just got tired of impossible quests and demands for money - whether in the form of gold coins or diamonds. It became very tedious, which is not fun; and, that's the whole point of a game, right? FUN.

I apologize for complaining. I guess I just needed to vent.

Thanks for listening...

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 1, 15 5:26 PM
Cotton..........you have 24 hours.........well until midnight where ever they start over......to complete that quest......10 parters are hard to complete.....just do what you want to without using up all your inventory.......you still get the coins and the inventory item and the pet medallions (for what you did complete) but you wont get the treasure chest. The next day you get a new quest and everytime you complete a quest you get a new one. You DONT have to do them.......I just do the ones where I am going to do that anyway.......but when it starts sucking inventory..........I don't do them.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Jan 1, 15 6:08 PM
the treasure chests for the daily quests are not worth stressing over. They aren't as good as the ones your pets bring back. I only ever play the ones that I don't have to pay into to get the pet medallions in the hopes that we will get more new pets someday. Some of the quests are a real drain on your inventory for no good return.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jan 1, 15 10:14 PM
hmmmm, I just found out that in my game the x-mas elf is back (02/01/15)

Bethany68
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Bethany68 on Jan 1, 15 11:10 PM
I am now getting Christmas items in my HOS again.
When the game reverted back to the Alchemist Quest, I stopped getting any Christmas items in the HOS but was still getting Cards for the Snow Flakes.
Weird!

raelynn820
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by raelynn820 on Jan 1, 15 11:49 PM
yesterday jan first went back to alchamist now today the second back to elf and xmas goodies coming with hos scenes I am really confused at this point.

[Post New]by BraveRobert on Jan 2, 15 7:21 AM
Very confusing with the Engineer back on preChristmas type quest ( iPad) but still snowflakes and Christmas items coming down on completed HOS. Do the devs ever make clarifying announcements? Or do they just mess with the players heads?

juno763
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Christmas airship

[Post New]by juno763 on Jan 2, 15 7:29 PM
The daily quest said to send airship (100 steering wheels) so I sent my ship and received 147 steering wheels but the daily quest did not complete, it still says send airship. What the heck? Is it because it is a sleigh and not the original airship? I want my medals so I can craft some pets darn it. Anyone else have this happen? I did shut the game down and then restarted it with no luck. Unfortunately midnight will be too late as there are only 2 hrs. left to complete the quest which I already had but with the darn sleigh and not the airship.

Kiade
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Kiade on Jan 2, 15 7:42 PM
Go had the gnome again I finshed his quest and got back my elf now trying to finish my quest so I can get the rest of the cards I need for my pets!

[Post New]by BraveRobert on Jan 3, 15 2:44 AM
Elf is back and it's still Christmas. Sleigh not airship.

Go to: