Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory here

[Post New]by adaife77 on Jan 27, 15 12:28 AM
I got almost to the end of the game & realized the empty space in my inventory that wouldn't allow me to move any further - and I even started over to try it again. Seems to get glitchy when I get to the pharmacy and playing the hidden object game there. The items I pick up in my inventory cannot be placed back and then I lost something. Was something different this time. Very disappointed b/c this is such a cool game.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory here

[Post New]by conconhead on Jan 28, 15 3:14 PM
Windows 7

Also reporting the missing scraper bug. It seems to be a widespread issue.

[Post New]by steiny1 on Jan 30, 15 4:48 PM
Brian_Scott wrote:Finished game about to kill lady B with crossbow after collecting bolt. Told I just need to get a bolt. Doh!!! Can't go anywhere or do anything, what a time to get a glitch.

Fey1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Fey1 on Jan 30, 15 4:56 PM
I cannot return to the fountain to obtain the Moth cocoon and I can't return to the corner of the dining room to access the shield. It looks like there may be more problems ahead, I will wait for the fix and play something else. It's too bad.

zandarn
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by zandarn on Feb 8, 15 11:04 AM
Same issue with the flask. Very disappointing that I can't proceed without it. Playing on Windows 7. I put down the ingredients on the table but the next thing to do is pick up the empty flask and there is none. Went around and around through the Hint, Strategy Guide and Community with no luck other than other people have the same glitch. This is not too far into the game so it is a loss. We need an update fix on these issues.

[Post New]by missiechrissie on Feb 9, 15 5:20 AM
Stuck in dungeon.Arrow point to go back, it that isnt a possible option. What a crappy deal

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Feb 13, 15 2:10 PM
This is not a good game,, I don't buy many SE's,, I got to chapter 8. Went to put the ribbon on the torch and it is gone,,,,I only bought this so i could start using the free punch's which are not usefull to me as i buy alot of CE's,,What to do now?

JP46
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by JP46 on Feb 24, 15 4:47 PM
Moth Cocoon. It's not in the crypt. Also, cannot leave the house other than to go to the gypsy wagon. I liked this game a lot. Won't get to finish it now. And I paid $13.99 for it. Bummer....

[Post New]by Tanuki_san on Mar 5, 15 5:43 PM
Glass went missing -- I'm sure that's what I need to put the water in to soften the plaster at the monastery so I can scrape it off, because the hint keeps indicating it and the bucket I've just filled.

Playing game on Mac, Yosemite.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory here

[Post New]by jender2011 on May 30, 15 8:24 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please include the Operating System you are using.
Trying to make the portion of Golden Days recipe and I cannot go any further because the empty flask is missing. Reinstalled twice, same position. Using Windows 7

Edited on 05/30/2015 at 8:26:11 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 31, 15 8:28 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

It is recommended to look at the following help article to ensure that the video graphics card is up to date on your computer:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this and offer any troubleshooting steps they may have.

I hope this helps get things up and running for everyone. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by peanutlee33 on Oct 20, 15 1:41 AM
The bag of salt disappeared on me.

I was in the crypt, ready to 'summon' the spirit, within the circle. Clicked on the bag of salt, and it suddenly disappeared. And it's not my inventory. Cannot move forward.

[Post New]by ButterscotchCat on Jan 17, 16 10:15 AM
I see that many people had trouble with the scraper disappearing a while back.
Well, I had no trouble seeing the scraper....
BUT...
my SHOVEL has disappeared and left a blank space in the inventory.
I can't dig out the amulet. :-( Hint keeps going to the blank space.
Any advice?

JadedBlonde
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by JadedBlonde on Jan 20, 16 10:29 PM
I have the CE game but bought the SE game because I'm an idiot and had to get rid of Lo, so many punch card codes, and I was desperate.

The thread on the technical issues for CE game is locked for some reason - after a year of people asking why the game wasn't fixed. An update on Jan 9. doesn't address any of the technical issues the game had. Now this game is out in SE and all those issues are still in the game. Call me jaded but seriously - no one could be bothered to fix all the complaints?

I'm on Windows 7 and so here are the bugs with my newly purchased SE that I thought would be fixed from the buggy CE from a year ago: disappearing inventory items and the worst issue I had was that if I picked something up out of my inventory I couldn't get rid of the thing. This happened a lot.. I couldn't even shake it off by running it off the edge of the screen. Twice when I went to save and exit the game locked up solid and "game stopped responding"

These were the same complaints as in the CE. I think it's pretty terrible, especially if you say a "update" was released, that none of the technical complaints were fixed. Why sell game that is known to have all kinds of issues?

[Post New]by EMERALDLILYCUTIE on Feb 14, 16 3:05 PM
I don't know if this issue I'am having is a 'Tech Issue or not' but I'am STUCK in the 'Augustine Strasse' location of this game and every time I hit the 'Hint Button' to directed me as to where to go or what to do; it always point my arrow cursor to go below to the next location BUT every time I point my arrow cursor to go below as instructed by the Hint Button --- NOTHING happens.

Therefore I'am STUCK and don't know what to do next. Is this issue with the Hint Button or the arrow cursor that is not working properly a 'Tech. Issue'? Because I really believe it is the GAME issue that's causing the problem; not a Tech. Issue. Because my arrow cursor seems to be working FINE in other locations.

Please respond and instruct me as to what to do to resolve this STUCK issue in the Augustine Strasse location of this game. It would be appreciated.

THANKS!

[Post New]by EMERALDLILYCUTIE on Feb 15, 16 5:18 PM
Still having the same issue: STUCK in the Augustine Strasse location where my arrow cursor won't point downward as directed by the Hint Button. Please assist because I REALLY would like to finish this game.

THANKS

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Mar 13, 16 6:58 AM
I have to cont/alt/del each time I leave the game to get out of it. Windows XP.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Apr 3, 16 4:36 PM
Game crashes at the puzzle at the entrance to the crypt.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 24, 16 1:32 PM
I return a month later to try again and the problem is the same. Game crashes at the door to the crypt and I had to ctl/alt/del each time i exited the game. Why hasn't the developer addressed this?!? Windows XP.

[Post New]by 13423r3ferfe on Aug 15, 16 5:32 PM
My scrapper disappeared, any idea how to get it back? Stuck.

Go to: