Welcome to Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla forum

[Post New]by gboberg on Jun 23, 09 9:03 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I need solve the game under the fountain

Re:Welcome to Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla forum

[Post New]by tinstarmom on Jul 31, 09 10:55 PM
chris30s wrote:Choosing the 3 correct moon phases, right? There's a half moon, a full moon, and a quarter moon (in that order). Click on the disks below the revolving picture to choose the phase you want. I remember that the half- and quarter-moon are opposites ... so try using the left-side half and the right-side quarter, and if that doesn't work, use right half and left quarter.

I tried that to no avail. I have tried everything and I cant get past this puzzle...nothing happens when I dial up the phases in any order. the three on the screen keep getting bigger and closer then phase out to nothing, back and forth, back and forth. help...I cant get past this puzzle. can anyone help me?

Myssty50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Myssty50 on Aug 31, 09 3:01 AM
Tried the demo, enjoyed enough to buy it... so far so good, but I do have problem and was wondering if anyone else encountered it. It's in Part 5 Stage 1 Grandma's kitchen and cooking dinner... after I select a utensil or spice to use the first time, it works, but when I have to go back to get it again for another pot I can't pick it up... don't know if this is a system glitch, a game glitch, or a user glitch & maybe I missed something... any response would be appreciated. Thanks

[Post New]by dcarey83 on Aug 31, 09 9:50 AM
Myssty50 wrote:Tried the demo, enjoyed enough to buy it... so far so good, but I do have problem and was wondering if anyone else encountered it. It's in Part 5 Stage 1 Grandma's kitchen and cooking dinner... after I select a utensil or spice to use the first time, it works, but when I have to go back to get it again for another pot I can't pick it up... don't know if this is a system glitch, a game glitch, or a user glitch & maybe I missed something... any response would be appreciated. Thanks

Had the same problem, I just skipped the challenge and searched the garage.

[Post New]by smith1234 on Sep 10, 09 4:01 PM
I have almost completed the game with a few sneeks from the walkthrough. Now stuck at the end with the of the game at the tapestry puzzle. Gee, what a challenge. Any suggestions! I look at it and I see a giant maze.

[Post New]by smith1234 on Sep 10, 09 4:04 PM
I have almost completed the game with a few sneeks from the walkthrough. Now stuck at the end of the game at the tapestry puzzle. Gee, what a challenge. Any suggestions! I look at it and I see a giant maze.

Ms4wheels
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Ms4wheels on May 25, 10 4:47 PM
This game, for me, is just okay. The one thing I do not like about the game is when you quit playing and return to play it later it makes you do the last part you left off on again.

The plot is interesting and I think the ferrit is cute but playing H&S with it is kind of boring!

The puzzles are good, some easy and some hard.
The graphics are more cartoonish but they are nice.

I give this game 3 out of 5 stars.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Oct 5, 10 6:40 AM
I really liked this game ~ the music was so relaxing ~ Ferris and woods so calming ~ the puzzles fun ~ the "find it" things not too small...

Sweet ending... I just wish the game would have brought you home for tea...

[Post New]by the9thdot on Feb 21, 11 5:04 PM
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 06/22/2011 at 3:05:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Oldone on Mar 18, 11 8:29 AM
How do I get a walkthrough

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 22, 11 1:19 PM
Far better than the other Laura Jones game. Better graphics, games are more fun, story is neat. You come across some interesting characters. Overall, seems to be a good game.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 5:15 PM
This is a very nice game, with not very difficult to play games and a very nice story plot, I like Laura Jones series and this one is a nice addition.

Go to: