Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:Post your REVIEW for 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power HERE!

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Jan 10, 16 10:14 AM
I purchased this game some time ago and thought I'd give it another go for a change of pace. While the last time I played it there were issues with it (pieces not being credited after collection, wrong pieces instead of what they were supposed to be, etc.) I was glad to see in the forums here that there was an update to the game in January 2015! Yes - I'd certainly try it again.

Alas, there are still issues. While play of the game proceeds much like the previous two Hercules games, it is saddening that there are still major issues with collections. For example: On level 4.5 there are numerous places to collect food and gold. Only 2 places to collect wood - and one of those gives gold, not wood.

There is only 1 bush to collect food, in spite of the fact that there are at least 4 locations that food is supposed to be distributed, but in fact all give gold.

Bottom line is, only one bush in the whole level gives food, and one location gives wood. Everything else gives gold. Waaaaay more than what is needed.

This would be a good game for whiling away a couple of hours, if it weren't for the poor design of giving what is supposed to be different supplies. Would I purchase another game that were to follow this? Absolutely not. Would I recommend it for purchase by anyone? Absolutely not.

Thumbs down on all accounts.

Go to: