unit
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Post your TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power HERE!

[Post New]by unit on Sep 7, 15 5:12 PM
My Security software, Norton, did a pop-up after trying to play demo.

"A program is behaving suspiciously on your computer. We recommend that you choose to remove it."

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 8, 15 6:11 PM
Hi unit,

I want to assure you that 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power is completely safe and that antivirus programs will sometimes mistakenly identify safe software as containing a Trojan or other type of virus. These programs update their virus definition files on a daily basis and can sometimes be too strict. In an effort to catch all harmful files, occasionally legitimate files will also be flagged as unsafe.

To resolve this the steps in the following help article are useful:

Virus Messages

If you continue to see this happen, I do recommend that you gather the information outlined the article above and to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 09/08/2015 at 6:18:05 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Nov 9, 15 5:28 PM
I have had sporadic issues with the sound quitting in the middle of hte level.

I had this problem back when the game first came out - I uninstalled it for a few months because I was done with playing it....reinstalled recently & this still happens.
This is a Windows 10 system if that makes any difference. . . I'm not holding my breath for a response as much as wondering if anyone else will reply about having the same thing & see if this is common.

[Post New]by free2philosophi on Dec 27, 15 8:21 PM
game level 5.1 to 5.10 is still missing. Since 5.11 is available to play I assume you intend 5.1-5.10 is available. It does exists. I checked the leaderboard and there are scores for all the levels.
Please update the game

Go to: