Re:All Puzzle Piece Locations

[Post New]by cheek_peas on Jan 18, 15 4:42 PM
Thank you for doing this.
I'd had problems finding one puzzle piece. Spend a couple of days searching over and over the one level. Now I am able to play the bonus and superbonus levels.
Thanks again

ruibie347
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by ruibie347 on Jan 22, 15 10:44 AM
can you please be more precise on the 4.3 level piece as I have looked everywhere on the green near the cliff and still cant find it
thanks

ps never mind I just clicked all over andeventually found it and have now finished the game

Edited on 01/22/2015 at 1:12:14 PM PST

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Jan 24, 15 10:31 AM
Thank you SO much for this grid help!!! But I STILL can't find it on the 1.10 level...I mean I have just stared at the screen not even playing....searched every rock, every inch of the cliff starting from D2 and expanding outward....just can't find it!!!! Anybody with enough patience to give me specific landmark to look at? (skull, near the lumber mill,. etc.)

Just....can't...play...level...again....

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Jan 24, 15 11:01 PM
Never mind....as you probably all realized, I had already found it on my first attempt but it wasn't showing I found it in the tally afterward...because i had already found it. D'OH!!

Sorry....slinks away....

lumimat
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lumimat on Feb 7, 15 6:43 PM
Thank you!

Like many others here, I was starting to feel myself going crazy trying to find the puzzle tile on 4.3 -- found it right away with your help. It's a tricky one!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Feb 22, 15 2:24 PM
thanks stusue

just got around to playing the game now so saving me lots of hunting around for pesky puzzle pieces

stusue
Clownfish
Clownfish
597 Posts

[Post New]by stusue on Aug 7, 15 10:20 PM

Thanks to all the fishies who've taken the time to thank me. It's very much appreciated.

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Aug 24, 15 6:16 PM
Thank you so much for doing this! Its especially helpful now that its not such a new game because its harder to find walkthroughs that show the pieces! 4.3 was hard for me to find but once I saw it, I couldn't believe it took me twice playing through it to find it! It seems my eyes were playing tricks on me Thanks again xx

[Post New]by Tink54rn on Oct 7, 15 10:31 PM
Still can't find the puzzle piece on level 4.3. Very frustrating. Read where it was supposed to be, but no dice. Is there a video?

[Post New]by Tink54rn on Oct 7, 15 10:32 PM
lumimat wrote:Thank you!

Like many others here, I was starting to feel myself going crazy trying to find the puzzle tile on 4.3 -- found it right away with your help. It's a tricky one!

Please tell me how to find it. finished the entire game and can't find that ONE puzzle piece. Thank you.

[Post New]by rebelangel1 on Jan 11, 16 10:39 AM
I've tried the suggestions and still can't find the puzzle piece in level 3.4 Guess maybe that one is gonna have to remain a mystery....thank you for all the locations, that had to have taken you a while to get done and is certainly appreciated

ginstar3
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ginstar3 on Feb 6, 16 6:16 AM
Thank you so much I was stumped on 4.3. The only one I couldn't find.

[Post New]by stefvince on Feb 16, 16 1:23 AM
Hello,

Level 3.4 is still a big issue for me. Here is a screenshot of the level:
http://i.imgur.com/fPhkb0S.png

May you tell me where I can find the puzzle piece?

Thanks

[Post New]by Debann1959 on Mar 31, 16 9:54 AM
Still cannot find puzzle piece in level 4.3. I have looked and look and still did not see it.

jayel48
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by jayel48 on Apr 10, 16 8:24 AM
BTW...sometimes in 3.4. the piece is at about B-2, just below the trees.

Go to: